Best tuner

DrifterKao

Known Member
Nov 30, 2006
How about tuning RB26DETT? who is the best in malaysia? Mr jun Furukawa?
After tuning. can daily drive, wont have any problem after tuning.

Who will be the best? GT Auto? Links? Mr Jun Furukawa?
For NISSAN tuner...NO Doubt SPEEDEFFECT (sai wai) will do best.

Some of the Nissan Kakis will know about it.

And he is always hired by Top Professional Racing Teams(u named it)

Last edited:

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
For NISSAN tuner...NO Doubt SPEEDEFFECT (sai wai) will do best.

Some of the Nissan Kakis will know about it.

And he is always hired by Top Professional Racing Teams(u named it)
Where is he from? which workshop he from? Mind to know more about him? he is better than other that i list?

talam_buruk

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
any idea to tune 3sgte / microtech lt8x . give me suggestion.. thanks.. how much the rate now?

DrifterKao

Known Member
Nov 30, 2006
Where is he from? which workshop he from? Mind to know more about him? he is better than other that i list?
Well... His history that i know(not quite Sure)

Work with Links for quite many years and made many monsters and won many races be4 under his supervision. Ie:- MMS , MME , DRAG( i guess u know which unit he hand build ) etc etc etc

Been hired by many race team around asia. Ie:- Ford Australia , FUGAZI , Macau , Indon Etc etc

Things why i particular i go to him is because he does really spend effort doing mods. And few of my cars tuned by him is always very drivable on road and not just on races.

Btw i am drifter myself. I need more precise tuning to keep my engine high response,torque and able to hit Red line all the time.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

From my personal view i guess... Each Tuner has their own expertise.

Some are good in Nissan and some are good in Mitsu some are good in Toyota.

Its depend how much experience they had in reaching the goals.

And of coz Its depend on Customer as well. Some need Budget some need Extreme Some need Custom.

U cant be going Sunway workshops and wan to make a Fully CUSTOM Components with low Budget.Will Ended up Disaster! But It can be done in some Unknown Bawah ATAP workshop.:proud:

Last edited:

civicskunk2

Aug 13, 2008
for me GT Auto...thomas...his the best...the way he tune different from others...

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

for mivec engine try thomas gt auto....my car vtec...he did a splendid job. now my car is drivable. before this like hell. really hard to drive. so he fixed the car.

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Can ask Ah Kong from LSF Autoworks that situated behind GT Auto. He will tune at GT Auto. I saw his good job on tuning EVO 9 there.

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
Not to badmouth anybody ... but is there anyone who thinks GT Auto's Toby is not that friendly ?

civicskunk2

Aug 13, 2008
Not to badmouth anybody ... but is there anyone who thinks GT Auto's Toby is not that friendly ?[/QUOTe.

Friendly or not the thing is gt auto charge rm400 for tuning.WTF!!!!!!!!reason because rent is expensive.common la...thats not a way to treat a customer.im being loyal to them for many yrs.charge extra is ok if they tune extra.but extra rm50 for nothing?not so profesional....damn....

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Not to badmouth anybody ... but is there anyone who thinks GT Auto's Toby is not that friendly ?[/QUOTe.

Friendly or not the thing is gt auto charge rm400 for tuning.WTF!!!!!!!!reason because rent is expensive.common la...thats not a way to treat a customer.im being loyal to them for many yrs.charge extra is ok if they tune extra.but extra rm50 for nothing?not so profesional....damn....
They invested in another shop... And that's why...
Lol.... Bro, ur tone change ad since a month ago... refering to the earlier message.. Kekeke...

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
Boonkae: he's friendly to yr car..that's enuff

Actually i don't mind paying more ... Even paying 4k for tuning is worth it if he does a very good job .. But good at tuning is 1 thing ... Being arrogant is not a way to treat customers ... :thefinger:

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
I mean i'm not against GTAuto ... The workers (even the indian fellows) is very friendly ...
Only Toby is like that ... Don't know why the workers there is more friendly that the boss ...
Is that a correct way to do a business ????

Last edited:

Slowboy

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Even the top experience worker now all run bro. Ah chuan, ah chen etc. Cannot handle certain people attitude. In terms of tuning he still something only the big attitude problem.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Guess they're not afraid cause they're supported by the big time customers with big cars and big cash... Hmm... But m style is, if I'm not comfortable with a tuner, I'm fine to try out another tuner. There are tones of good ones ard the area. Especially EMB. Cheers...

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
Guess they're not afraid cause they're supported by the big time customers with big cars and big cash... Hmm... But m style is, if I'm not comfortable with a tuner, I'm fine to try out another tuner. There are tones of good ones ard the area. Especially EMB. Cheers...
Ha ha .. totally 100% agreed with what you say ...
With the economy & all the price going up .. I don't think there is a lot of customers who are willing to spend big money & can stand his attitude ...

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Even the top experience worker now all run bro. Ah chuan, ah chen etc. Cannot handle certain people attitude. In terms of tuning he still something only the big attitude problem.
I guess those so call "bigshot" people usually behave like that ... :hmmmm:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
kws: shaddap.. u r a sadist...d more yr mechanic whip and be mean to u.. d more u like it..LOLOLOL

*cabut*

p.s. quote of the day =

kws said:
I think for any workshop/tuner the bigger picture is the car's end result and nothing else.

another way to look at it would there be any performance difference due to 'pr'?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
mind if someone be kind enough to tell me what does this tuning mean? what do they tune? how much is it for a vtec engine? please dont shoot me, i am just learning because i am interested in this. thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Guys.

Have anyone using Powerzone LSD?

What is the spec? It's clutch type LSD?

What is the price?

Any feedback and opinion is WELCOME!!!

Thanks in advance!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience