ayona

May 14, 2006
Borthers, was wondering the best tuner in town for haltech...anyone? :itsme:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
I can't say the best as I've only been to one tuner for both my current and previous car, but I did my Haltech EX6 for my ex180SX at GT-Auto and it was good in my opinion.. good balance of FC, power and response (though this would be very very subjective with a lot of variables, mods, right foot, condition of engine, etc)..

Recently plugged in Haltech PS2k for my BNR32 but currently only having a base map (to run in the engine).. will be doing full tuning in the coming weeks..

Aftersales in my experience at the shop is good as Thomas and Toby were willing to chill even with their busy schedules..

Some might say price is a bit on the high side, but from my experience you do get for what you pay for (was duped by a mech in Serdang who needed to remove the SR20DET from the car to replace the clutch.. Never again I send my car there, and hence the becoming GT-Auto's customer)..

GT-Auto is the only Malaysian authorized dealer of Haltech units, so I guess that should count for something..

Cheers.. :driver:

Last edited:

ayona

May 14, 2006
I can't say the best as I've only been to one tuner for both my current and previous car, but I did my Haltech EX6 for my ex180SX at GT-Auto and it was good in my opinion.. good balance of FC, power and response (though this would be very very subjective with a lot of variables, mods, right foot, condition of engine, etc)..

Recently plugged in Haltech PS2k for my BNR32 but currently only having a base map (to run in the engine).. will be doing full tuning in the coming weeks..

Aftersales in my experience at the shop is good as Thomas and Toby were willing to chill even with their busy schedules..

Some might say price is a bit on the high side, but from my experience you do get for what you pay for (was duped by a mech in Serdang who needed to remove the SR20DET from the car to replace the clutch.. Never again I send my car there, and hence the becoming GT-Auto's customer)..

GT-Auto is the only Malaysian authorized dealer of Haltech units, so I guess that should count for something..

Cheers.. :driver:
Thanks bro temujin for your feedback. So far i only got feedback from GT Auto's customers for haltech. Im using PS2k as well. Idling not so good..

naklaju

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
Rawang
why not try mzs bukit beruntung..good haltech tuner also...tune my friend car before.

amal

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
You could also look up Alan of Under5.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hope fellow zth can help me
i'm new to zth

last week i did air cond service ..
the pomen said i hv to change the aircond filter every 12 mth
is that true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience