Best thing in life that no money can buy...parent's love and guidance

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hundreds gather to bid farewell to murdered activist

PETALING JAYA: Hundreds of people paid their final respects Wednesday to social activist Irene Ong Ai Siam, who was stabbed to death by two motorcylists in Bukit Gasing on Saturday.

An air of gloom settled over the Gui Yan crematorium here as her loved ones, including relatives, friends, colleagues and neighbours, gathered to say goodbye to the woman whose smile, they said, could light up an entire room.

An assortment of flowers was placed on her wooden casket by mourners.

Ong, 53, was tragically killed Saturday evening, stabbed to death by two motor cyclists believed to be snatch thieves, after she had finished jogging at Bukit Gasing.

She leaves behind husband Chin Wing San and two daughters Chin Hui Ying, 21 and Chin Hui Wei, 17, who appeared calm as they received well wishers at the funeral parlour.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2013/4/24/nation/20130424140043&utm_source=also_see&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=TSOL_AS_NEWS_Widget
Really pity the family. Hope those 4 arrested are the ones related to her death. Hang them or put them on a electrical chair.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Many join ‘hero’ mum Irene Ong’s funeral

Wing San (right), Hui Wei (second right) and Hui Ying (second left) paying their last respects to Ong at a funeral
parlour in Petaling Jaya.

PETALING JAYA: Though images of her dying mother bleeding by the roadside from an assailant's knife still disturbed
her, 17-year-old Chin Hui Wei held back her tears as well-wishers gathered at a funeral parlour here to pay their last
respects to the woman she called “My Hero”.

With her father and sister by her side, the teenager stood stoically calm as she watched a stream of people placing flower
stalks on top of the casket that bore the remains of her late mother, social activist Irene Ong Ai Siam.

Hui Wei even had comforting words for grieving relatives and friends who came to bid farewell to a well-loved woman
who died while defending her child from a ruthless attacker at Bukit Gasing here on Saturday.

Ong, 53, a member of the parent-teacher association of SMK Taman SEA and the Kiwanis Club, among other social
clubs and charity groups, died from injuries inflicted by her attacker.

In a poignant and painful account of the incident in her blog, The Ugly Truth, Hui Wei posted a heart-wrenching tribute to
Ong, titled My Mother, My Hero.

In her lengthy account, she described the events leading to the tragedy right up to the time her blood-soaked mother
was admitted to the hospital.

She wrote that her mother's last words to her were, “I love you so much”.

Ong has another daughter, 21-year-old Hui Ying. She also leaves behind her husband Chin Wing San, as well as three
sisters and three brothers.

“We were very close, and her death has left a hole in my life,” said sister Suzie, 50, tears welling in her eyes.

“My two other sisters and I will not be able to replace Irene but we will do our best to be the mamas' to Hui Ying and
Hui Wei,” she said in a choked voice.

Neighbour Zabedah Abdullah, 64, said she would miss the chats with Irene over the fence between their houses.

Patsy Ng, 62, who served alongside Ong at the Sunday school of the PJ Evangelical Free Church, said she was a motherly
figure adored by the children.

“Not only was she an excellent mother to her two daughters, she also played a large hand in nurturing the children at
our church,” said Ng.

Meanwhile, Petaling Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Arjunaidi Mohamad said police would step up patrols at Bukit Gasing and
its surrounding areas.

Many join ‘hero’ mum Irene Ong’s funeral - Nation | The Star Online
May she RIP and find a better place in heaven.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
They cordially invited Danz to come in for tea but then he didn't get the message :rofl:

I never walk around Bukit Gasing much but by just driving up alone is already quiet enough. Houses
are real big up there, some even have security guards in their house.

But this case doesn't look like intention to rob but more like to kill.
He should have then he would have contributed a story to ghost story topic.....:biggrin:

Sure drive up alone? When you reach the T junction, left goes to the BIG houses, right takes you to the temple. At night is lovers haunt......:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He should have then he would have contributed a story to ghost story topic.....:biggrin:

Sure drive up alone? When you reach the T junction, left goes to the BIG houses, right takes you to the temple. At night is lovers haunt......:driver:
Wait, can have more detail direction to the lovers haven? :stoned:
Can't believe what I'm reading.

Eh our alignment from Love of parents lari to Ghost story then now lari to hanky panky :banghead:
:rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the case was more likely linked to rape. rather than kill.

yup houses there very big.....scary too....
Not sure what their intention, but being so young and yet kill.......:confused::banghead:

The scary one is the blue color one sitting on long stilt support. If got landslide, I am worried for the houses below....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Wait, can have more detail direction to the lovers haven? :stoned:
Can't believe what I'm reading.

Eh our alignment from Love of parents lari to Ghost story then now lari to hanky panky :banghead:
:rofl:
If you have been to the BIG houses, you would have turn left at the T junction. You just have to turn right and go all the way up to the temple. From there can oversee the whole of PJ from there, so they park car there....:driver:

Yup, R.I.P. Irene Ong, topic out of alignment because talk about that area.....:smokin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Not sure what their intention, but being so young and yet kill.......:confused::banghead:

The scary one is the blue color one sitting on long stilt support. If got landslide, I am worried for the houses below....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

If you have been to the BIG houses, you would have turn left at the T junction. You just have to turn right and go all the way up to the temple. From there can oversee the whole of PJ from there, so they park car there....:driver:

Yup, R.I.P. Irene Ong, topic out of alignment because talk about that area.....:smokin:
Ooo yeah that house, can see it from my apartment...kinda scary huh...wonder if anyone is staying there.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hungry Ghost Thread :rofl:
3 of us cannot be together in a thread but somehow still related to Bukit Gasing. :laugh:

So far no latest news about this case. Busy preparing for GE I guess :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Funeral services over, just hope the case is being followed up......
Serious case like Teoh Beng Hock, the Thai model ? if not wrong. Jogger who got rape and kill.
also no news until now. All just hope people forget about it after awhile.

In fact it did work somehow.

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
jogger stabbed, jpj runner shot dead & this morning Customs D-G II shot dead. this few week, so many shooting case. what the hell is this :mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
jogger stabbed, jpj runner shot dead & this morning Customs D-G II shot dead. this few week, so many shooting case. what the hell is this :mad:
This is a country run by the wrong people, money can corrupt anything and turnover any wrong doings to something legal or make it like as if it never happened before :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Too many illegals are coming in......:banghead::banghead:
Take Sabah as example, infiltrated by Terrorist that easily, best of all during election,
the war between Terrorist settle "TOO EASILY" as well...such a coincidence during GE

Our Hero :banghead: :thefinger:

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
marilaaahh mariiiiii.....pergi mengundiiiiiiii....jangan lupa kewajipan pada negara :party:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've read from another forum that the wurth battery connectors will help increase performance, ice sounds better and many more. Have any of the sifu here used it and is it worth the money spent ??

Drex also mention something about it but there was no conclusion. Any comments appreciated.

Tks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience