Best thing in life that no money can buy...parent's love and guidance

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
my car broke down there before, summore next to haunted house.....very quiet & lotsa mosquitos.
Haunted house? which one? BUkit Gasing if go up higher not much mosquitoes. When I went to my customer's house, not even on Mosquitoes :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What do I do to prepare myself in unfortunate situation? Simple. Get prepared. I usually would read articles or news or advices from experts what to do when facing robbers, fire, earthquake(msia might have it one day, possible), flood, etc.

Like many experts say, it is important to prepare your mind for the worst so that we know what and how to act although it might be slower than trained people. The second thing is learn a few self defense moves or even learn how to runaway. Get prepared !
Problem is we have not encountered these type of situations before. We can say we are prepared but when real thing happens, we could panic and forget what we learned...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

my car broke down there before, summore next to haunted house.....very quiet & lotsa mosquitos.
Bro. Danz,
Which one is haunted house. Have been walking up and down that hill many times, never heard of haunted house there. Maybe later can contribute to Ghost stories....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Haunted house? which one? BUkit Gasing if go up higher not much mosquitoes. When I went to my customer's house, not even on Mosquitoes :rofl:
Never knew you did house calls......:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Problem is we have not encountered these type of situations before. We can say we are prepared but when real thing happens, we could panic and forget what we learned...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Bro. Danz,
Which one is haunted house. Have been walking up and down that hill many times, never heard of haunted house there. Maybe later can contribute to Ghost stories....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Never knew you did house calls......:rofl:
Bugger, :rofl:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
If I'm not mistaken, 2 suspect were caught for this case.
I saw from the yesterday paper and some more the 2 buggers were only teenagers (age 18++).
Just hang them till die if found guilty, more strict punishment should be in place to shows others buggers as well...
Just tell them to 'Fxxk Off'!!!:thefinger:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Vr2...
ok let say if yr coming from jalan gasing, the 2nd last traffic light before the jln othman roundabout.
turn left then right. the haunted hse is on your left. white color.....thats where my car broke down.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Agree. But at least we are 50% prepared...the mind is our strongest tool,no? So I often imagine the situations that happen I can find in articles or newspapers...and also learn some human weak points like the neck, jaw tendon, waist (around kidney), knee, and groin wakakaka

Know your enemy and you already won 50% of the war - sun zhi. LOL :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Vr2...
ok let say if yr coming from jalan gasing, the 2nd last traffic light before the jln othman roundabout.
turn left then right. the haunted hse is on your left. white color.....thats where my car broke down.
Let's pay that house a visit, then we got stories to tell :biggrin:

Agree. But at least we are 50% prepared...the mind is our strongest tool,no? So I often imagine the situations that happen I can find in articles or newspapers...and also learn some human weak points like the neck, jaw tendon, waist (around kidney), knee, and groin wakakaka

Know your enemy and you already won 50% of the war - sun zhi. LOL :rofl:
Yup, in short is be aware of our surroundings and possible danger at certain areas...

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
If I'm not mistaken, 2 suspect were caught for this case.
I saw from the yesterday paper and some more the 2 buggers were only teenagers (age 18++).
Just hang them till die if found guilty, more strict punishment should be in place to shows others buggers as well...
Just tell them to 'Fxxk Off'!!!:thefinger:
If I make the law, then I would say stab them first. Let them bleed slowly. Then hang them till they die. Then stab them again after they die. Video it and post it, so the rest of the scumbag can watch it. I believe in an eye for an eye approach for scumbag.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Vr2...
Oh! the traffic lights that are out of commission already, but that way is not up to the temple road?
Wah! your car broke down in front of this haunted house?:rolleyes:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wait...i think its the turning at the out of commission traffic lights.
my car broke down further down before the lights...(near the redbull car) if u noticed
but managed to cripple my car slightly up the hill...dowan to stop beside the mainroad...
cos its a 2 lane & sure cause major traffic jam.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If I make the law, then I would say stab them first. Let them bleed slowly. Then hang them till they die. Then stab them again after they die. Video it and post it, so the rest of the scumbag can watch it. I believe in an eye for an eye approach for scumbag.
Is a good idea and as a lesson to many but isn't it a bit inhumane to really punish them the same way and post it to the world?

Reminds me of how Terrorist tortured their hostage and make a video live to warn others :afraid:

Oh! the traffic lights that are out of commission already, but that way is not up to the temple road?
Wah! your car broke down in front of this haunted house?:rolleyes:
They cordially invited Danz to come in for tea but then he didn't get the message :rofl:

wait...i think its the turning at the out of commission traffic lights.
my car broke down further down before the lights...(near the redbull car) if u noticed
but managed to cripple my car slightly up the hill...dowan to stop beside the mainroad...
cos its a 2 lane & sure cause major traffic jam.
Wow, at last someone more considerate in this world. SO far none I see really bother to move their car away, not even a 4X4 and is also a man but car break down then just stop there....

But reminds me of my car that went dead and came back to live suddenly.

I never walk around Bukit Gasing much but by just driving up alone is already quiet enough. Houses
are real big up there, some even have security guards in their house.

But this case doesn't look like intention to rob but more like to kill.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
the case was more likely linked to rape. rather than kill.

yup houses there very big.....scary too....
Link to rape, u mean they have intentions to rape the daughter instead of wanting to kill
the mother?

Cuz it seems one of them got down, the mother block them off, and they stab her to
death and left the area.

I mean if they wanted to rape the daughter, they wouldn't let her run but chase
after her? No?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
perhaps they panicked as the mother seen their faces & the attackers wont want any witnesses &
by the time they wanted to attack the daughter, she had ran far & other onlookers had seen the commotion.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

i bought myself this kind of product. anybody can guide me how to install this into my vios? i would like to DIY.. :wavey::wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience