Best set up for RM200?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Dear all audio sifus...

I have one unit of Pegasus midbass that burned out in the front. So I planned to just change both sides. Now with a budget of RM200, there are a lot of options in the shop!!! Please advice me on which set up is better.

i. Pinoeer 2 way midbass (RM199)
ii. Ameron 2 way midbass (RM199)
iii. Blaupunkt 2 way midbass (RM250)
iv. Calibre Component Set (RM199) !!!!

I am thinking of the component set. But the brand is not at high end as blaupunkt and pioneer. So will a mid-range brand component set be better than those high-end brands like pioneer?

And, I always listen to mp3 via modulator in my car because it is convinient. I feel okay all along until now when I start to be sensitive about sound. The quality sucks suck SUCKS.
Can anyone advice what is the minimum bitrate for mp3 for the sound to be nice? at least decent?

Thank you...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Veloc...2-way sound not so nice wooor....suggest u add some $$$ n go for some lower end comp set....u wont regret wan.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Dear all audio sifus...

I have one unit of Pegasus midbass that burned out in the front. So I planned to just change both sides. Now with a budget of RM200, there are a lot of options in the shop!!! Please advice me on which set up is better.

i. Pinoeer 2 way midbass (RM199)
ii. Ameron 2 way midbass (RM199)
iii. Blaupunkt 2 way midbass (RM250)
iv. Calibre Component Set (RM199) !!!!

I am thinking of the component set. But the brand is not at high end as blaupunkt and pioneer. So will a mid-range brand component set be better than those high-end brands like pioneer?

And, I always listen to mp3 via modulator in my car because it is convinient. I feel okay all along until now when I start to be sensitive about sound. The quality sucks suck SUCKS.
Can anyone advice what is the minimum bitrate for mp3 for the sound to be nice? at least decent?

Thank you...
Modulator? You mean the mp3 played through those FM transmitters?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I was tailgated by another car in the fast lane in PLUS highway....

I was doing 110km/hr

It looked like either a Myvi, or Nissan Grand Livina, or Honda Stream or Perodua Alza...

I tried to loose it from my tail by adding speed of 10km/hr, then 20km/hr then 30km/hr

But the car came even closer, I can only see his or her car front windscreen...

Then when the middle lane was clear, I gave way, and managed to see what car was that !

To my surprise it was only a Perodua...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience