Best Place for Rims

jeffreyng8294

Jul 13, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
InitialD said:
The one along Batu Belah near the Shell Station is the famous Jooi Seng. Now they are doing some renovation as the bought over another shoplot. Gonna convert that new shop lot to house 18,19 and 20" rims.

The boss told me now they are also pushing the Hankook brand.

I brought my colleague there last weekend to get 17" rims for his BMW 5 Series. Damn!! Jooi Seng even have rims with BMW logo on it.... almost fooled my colleague to think that they were the originals. The boss quoted him RM2000 for the BMW rims. My colleague was shocked that they were so cheap.
i would say double thumbs up for the Jooi Seng shop and workmanship.
i got new rims and and tyres from there and the price definitely cheaper than ...
Or you may try at Stamford Tyre at Glenmarie.

Last edited:

Keano

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Penang
Visit site
just 2day went rims 'window shopping' ler...waa really had a close look at the g-games, damn geram, ori 17" about 5k:eek: and he showd me another wan about rm1600 all price b4 nego. the things is the imitation look exactly the same! only the ori is wrapped in plastic. but when u lift it u feel the weight dffrnce. oso checkd out the K-speed, fren using work emotion 17" bght for rm1500 (klang), but this guy give me last price rm1900:confused: think i dumb or wht? i just hope he didnt get conned for 2nd hand rims.

anywayz whtever it is bttr shop arnd first and know exactly wht u want. i;m actually looking for ROTA rims, does any1 know where to get them?

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
beatnik said:
Gti
yes u are quite right about the rim caps swapping.. but in the end it really doesn't matter because be it k-speed, KR, VRS, advanti etc all have same quality!
well...i dun like the feeling..it's as if i got cheated...why can't he tell me earlier that it's an VRS (if this cap swapping case is real true)....there mut be something fishy behind this...could it be VRS quality not as good as K-speed?
i dunno la...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Keano said:
just 2day went rims 'window shopping' ler...waa really had a close look at the g-games, damn geram, ori 17" about 5k:eek: and he showd me another wan about rm1600 all price b4 nego. the things is the imitation look exactly the same! only the ori is wrapped in plastic. but when u lift it u feel the weight dffrnce. oso checkd out the K-speed, fren using work emotion 17" bght for rm1500 (klang), but this guy give me last price rm1900:confused: think i dumb or wht? i just hope he didnt get conned for 2nd hand rims.

anywayz whtever it is bttr shop arnd first and know exactly wht u want. i;m actually looking for ROTA rims, does any1 know where to get them?
well for your information...i am looking for work emotion too...but now prefer a slightly diff wan...K-speed E...donno wat aredi...i think E287...
but as for work emotion..if u r looking for ori..the 5kplus wan...surprisingly its weight is heavier than K-speed...dun believe? go check it out...
if u r looking for ori WE that is light weight...u haf to go for the 9k++ wan...which is racing spec..Those 5k++ wan is road spec and it's heavier than K-speed's imitation..
anyway where did u window shopped? 1600 for 17" is a very good price...u mean Klang? :p

Last edited:

dennis21

Jun 4, 2005
TTDI, KL
evo5229 said:
hey i would like 2 ask u guys that got 1 WHITE rims that many cars put? then got blue sticker there.......very nice.....i like it....they say got original and fake 1.....so i would like to know the diff and price....can any one.tell me wat the name..????? thanksss MANNss
u mean rays engineering volks te37 white? lol

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
Keano said:
i haven't seem a ROTA wheels here.. they make imitations anyway.. eg.. Rota slipstream copied spoon rims.. alternatively u can buy "Spoom" rims :D

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
evo5229 said:
hey i would like 2 ask u guys that got 1 WHITE rims that many cars put? then got blue sticker there.......very nice.....i like it....they say got original and fake 1.....so i would like to know the diff and price....can any one.tell me wat the name..????? thanksss MANNss
ur description...how r we suppose to read ur mind lar?
at least let us see the pic la...go surf in the net...
there are tons of white rims wif blue sticker that a lot cars put...and anything that is original..the taiwanese will come out wif the imitation..
maybe it's a work emotion oso...

jeffreyng8294

Jul 13, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
evo5229 said:
GTI said:
ur description...how r we suppose to read ur mind lar?
at least let us see the pic la...go surf in the net...
there are tons of white rims wif blue sticker that a lot cars put...and anything that is original..the taiwanese will come out wif the imitation..
maybe it's a work emotion oso...
Mr evo5229, is this model what you looking for ???

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
evo5229 said:
hey guyss...thankss alot....sorry yeah GTi....here are the photo....yeah im sure is Ray thankssss Buddy !!!!!
hey...no need for apologising...we buddy buddy :D
nice rim there dude...

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
you could try rawang area. current hot place for rims. i traded in my 17" rims for RM1400 which i bought in klang for RM980.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus,

Would just like to know what you all think about the above-mentioned title?

Been hearing quite a number of debates about it.

Some say if you have good suspension (high-end brand or custom) you dont need any strut bars or brace or ARB. Then there are some who say, with bars or brace or ARB is better even thought stock suspension.

Then there are also some who said if you have a good set of suspension, putting on struts or brace or ARB is of little or no use. Some even...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience