Becareful @ R&R Seremban

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
The problem is that none of the victims who has posted their ordeal here has made any report for the police to take actions. If they do also, we are not sure if police will eva take serious actions on them. Only now we know about these syndicates but my dad and others frenz told me that this type of activity has been going on for a long time.....

Viera Sasaki

Known Member
Feb 17, 2011
Perlis,Malaysia
Guys, this was taken from Perdana Club thread, few of my fren kena like this before as he posted in Malay, I translated to English…..this is the story below…so guys becareful when @ R&R, keep an eye on these few Indian guys…..

1. that morning, stop @ R&R seremban for breakfast
2. parking was full, so gotta park further whereby not many ppl passby there
3. ate breakfast for approx 20 mins
4. continue journey, bout 10 mins/10km, temperature increased
5. stopped @ emergency lane
6. less than 1 min, a car stopped, 2 indian guys inside to offer help
7. they check & told that the head gasket edi bocor
8. offered to tow the car to his frens workshop nearby, tow using his car with a rope
9. estimated they will charge according to market price or lower as they told me
10. when car done, the bill was damn expensive just for simple job done
11. if don’t pay, car cannot be collected, tried to nego but they wanna put up a fight
12. workmanship was like s**t
13. but no choice, had to pay them cos wanted to collect the car
14. went to meet some frens that own workshop around seremban area, they said the radiator hose was punctured while they were eating @ R&R SEremban
15. the same modus operandi was used several times in Seremban area
Owh... kesian that fella... Maybe they cut the lower rad hose right? Since cannot reach the upper one. Better make a custom stainless steel rad pipe with a thick wire mesh after this. It's better pay expensive now than to say sorry later on... :smokin:

Last edited:

chromeless1

Known Member
Jan 11, 2007
hmm...i thought only at north area only...seremban also got eh? i sometimes also drive kl-melaka..but lazy to stop r&r seremban...most of the time full+food so so only..hehehe...anywy..if seremban area like that..

then same type of story over tg malim-slim river area la..but didnt use brood force/gangster laa..but setting up accidents or i should say traps..there at km 39+ to 42+ (cant really remember...2 years back already) the right lane when raining season got lots of water(this time around they usually put some oil to setup traps)...so u know la...these guys already stndby maa..that time i was driving with my wife to ipoh balik kampung..raining not that bad la..usually i drove around 100km/h but on that day...with hubby so slow abitlaa..80+km/h...with new tyres...suddenly my steering judder..and lost control..done a 360 turn & on the way hit the right side barrier..luckily no one at the back at that time..so start car and drive to the emergency lane..my front bumper+lights were all gone..tho fender ok..but rad got abit hole la..so afraid of continuing the journey...so wait to cool down..suddenly just after 5mins..got 1 green satria..2 indian guys..say wanna help..can get tow to slim river to fix...at 1st i hesitate la coz not even sempat call member or what..but after seeing my wife worried so much..so decided to accept..then later come a police patrol car..take plate no..then talk2 with those indian guys..then took off..?? whats that all about..then while waiting for the tow truck to come..another car..a benz i remember..swerve 360 the same way my car did..but that merc was even worse...but luckily he's unharmed...so straight away those indians go to talk with that merc owner..haha...they struck gold i guess...

then after doing report...police said b4 me was another 4 cars at the same place got accident...he said it was weird coz alot of them incuding me said that drive at a safe speed..but still got accident...so after finish report..these indian guys waiting for us and they straight away say no problem...car is in good hands..can go home...so i waited for them to call..after 3weeks got call...they send the docs for claim...guess what? for changing the front frame&bumper+cheapo headlamps+redo the bonet+new local rad(which all they claim are ori&new) for RM3,800?????? i was like wtf...but then hv to laa...if not how to take car meh..when picking up..later found out that not only the workmanship is like s***...also they ordered the wrong bumper..mine was the newer ver..they said no stock..so hv to take consideration laa...consideration my a**...man...i'm really frustrated laa..thought after spending lots of money...car would be ok..then...ya lor...bad luck i guess..just making these guys richer..

anywy..thanx for the headsup..now everywhere we go...must always be extra3 careful..these buggers will never stop...

Last edited:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for all the useful and alerting sharing.
It was very fortunate for me never met those traps set by those bastards many times I traveled along NSE.
Guys, please post up those bastards' vehicle plate numbers and even photos so that we can make a blacklist in our mobile phones or cars for reference in case we bump into one of those bastards, we would know who they are and what to do next. :secruity:

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
Lucky you chromeless1, nothing serious happened to you and your family. These bastards are risking our life's with their dirty tricks.

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
god will punish them..........my friends.......

try to imagine if it is really they set a trap then a motorcycle pass by....aih.....sad

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Guys, I think what we should do now is to try to alert as many people as possible, friends and family, other forummers in ZTH and also people in other forums about these thugs and their modus operandi. I've already alerted my family members and friends about this.

Last edited:

reccaoji

Known Member
Feb 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i just come back from melaka this evening and spotted two indian guys driving a red wira towing a car just b4 the r&r seremban. i didnt know if this guys is the same person that make this thing that always being discuss here.

just alert n b4 careful...cheers

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
i just come back from melaka this evening and spotted two indian guys driving a red wira towing a car just b4 the r&r seremban. i didnt know if this guys is the same person that make this thing that always being discuss here.

just alert n b4 careful...cheers
:eek:Wira towed another car? Not tow truck?

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
I live in SBN, if the cars are towed from Melaka - Senawang R&R then they are being taken to SBN Selatan workshop. If you see car being towed from KL - SBN highway R&R then they will be taken to Mambau or SBN 2 workshop.....this is my opinion based on the inputs from the victims and based on the distance where the car broke down. So no matter where they take you.....its gonan be like hell....JUZ SAY "NO" to them and get PLUS to tow your car to the nearest TOLL. From there if you are familiar with the area & if you hv the contact number of the mechanic you know, pls call them. If you are not familiar, pls call your frenz or family members to assist or get them to call some people who may know mechanics over there. You also can speak to the PLUS tow truck guys for info on mechanics at that area. DON'T PANIC.....juz be calm. Nothing to be afraid since you are near the TOLL area. For new cars or which is still under warranty, pls get it towed the the SC. Juz my 2 cents opinion.

chromeless1

Known Member
Jan 11, 2007
hmm...well...if u guys hv contacts for tow trucks (that u r familiar or know) then can make it sticky for hiway help example PLUS hotline, AAM service, Insurance contact no. ..easier for forumers to refer...right?

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
So dangerous nowadays..

Jun 5, 2007
well all this is true as i was conned also,

i was on my way to KL for company training from melaka

my car overheated then i stop at the road side, (senawang) then within 1 minute an indian guy stop by in a wira aeroback was in a plus t shirt. (his car windscreen have 2 crack macam kena baling batu)

my mistake was i let them tow to their shop i ask them estimate how much it would cost. this guy named Kumar said it would only cost about RM280-RM500

unfortunately the next day i have a flight overseas so for an overheated engine i agak it wont cost so much.. so i told them i would leave my car there till i contact my friend in nilai come pick it up...

Guess what... then next morning i was about to leave for my flight i receive a call from 062671164

"abang i sudah bukak lu punya engine... suma rosak la bang... piston sudah rosak host sudah bocor, head sudah rosak this n that"

then i ask him to why you dismantle the engine... i want u to put it back.. then he replied

"oh bang dismantle kena charge RM300 pasang balik lagi RM300"

i was like F...! no choice had to get them to fix it ... as i know ... if i ask them to put it back im sure then gonna put spoiled part in my car... it would be even worse.. so no choice i had to ask them to proceed

when i got back ... i when take my car... my BILL was near RM2K

for u all out there ... pls becareful... i know they are also want cari makan... but this is too much
Karma would get them back.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
well all this is true as i was conned also,

i was on my way to KL for company training from melaka

my car overheated then i stop at the road side, (senawang) then within 1 minute an indian guy stop by in a wira aeroback was in a plus t shirt. (his car windscreen have 2 crack macam kena baling batu)

my mistake was i let them tow to their shop i ask them estimate how much it would cost. this guy named Kumar said it would only cost about RM280-RM500

unfortunately the next day i have a flight overseas so for an overheated engine i agak it wont cost so much.. so i told them i would leave my car there till i contact my friend in nilai come pick it up...

Guess what... then next morning i was about to leave for my flight i receive a call from 062671164

"abang i sudah bukak lu punya engine... suma rosak la bang... piston sudah rosak host sudah bocor, head sudah rosak this n that"

then i ask him to why you dismantle the engine... i want u to put it back.. then he replied

"oh bang dismantle kena charge RM300 pasang balik lagi RM300"

i was like F...! no choice had to get them to fix it ... as i know ... if i ask them to put it back im sure then gonna put spoiled part in my car... it would be even worse.. so no choice i had to ask them to proceed

when i got back ... i when take my car... my BILL was near RM2K

for u all out there ... pls becareful... i know they are also want cari makan... but this is too much
Karma would get them back.

My customer faced the same tactic last 2 weeks in Jalan Duta. His perdana v6 stopped because of a faulty alternator. Like you, when he parked his car by the roadside he was approached by two Indians on a motorbike offering to help. Desperate, he let them check the car. They told him it was a faulty alternator. So he asked them how much and they told him it would cost him rm480 + workmanship. Thinking it would be cheaper than having the car towed and repaired, he agreed to let them repair it. Then one of them left and said he wanted to get the parts. The other started work on his car. The other guy came back after 20 minutes with the alternator and said that the cost of the alternator is higher because its reconditioned lar..and this shit and lotsa excuses. Said it would cost him Rm580. They have already partly dismantled some parts in the car. So he got no choice but to let them finish the job. So after waiting for 2 hours, finally the alternator was changed and you know what... the guys changed their stories again this time and said the total cost of the repairs was Rm580 for the alternator + workmanship Rm300. Typical conmen. So total is Rm880. It was already drizzling a bit and it was dark so he didnt argue much and paid and left.
When he told me, i told him that towing fees for the car back would be around Rm100 to Rm150 and the maximum cost of the perdana alternator + workmanship and a normal workshop should be around Rm400. And also his towing would be free from the insurance company. So in the end he ended paying Rm400 to Rm500 more that he should.
It is also dangerous to have your car repaired at the road side. You could get hit by some other drivers or get mugged by the roadside.
Moral of the story is never, just get your car towed to your regular workshop and never trust these buggers. Most insurance companies provide towing services and you can get them to tow your car back for free or for only a minimal charge.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

does anyone here recommend TRD Suspension Kit...this would be for a MyVi...the kit is being retailed for RM2500...was considering between this, Titan (RM2000) and GAB...please advise and give your personal reviews...

i have used Titan before on my kelisa and loved them...but it was rather hard...sacrificing comfort quite a bit...the goal im hoping to get is to have improved handling with reasonable comfort since the MyVi is not really meant for cornering...just want to improve...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience