Bearing to use on VR4 block stroker

samson_cck

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
Hi all sifu there,

hope you all can help me on my built, i wonder what bearing to use on my stroker built. i have VR4 6 bolt block, 4g64 7 bolt crank and i want to use back vr4 conrod. for main bearing any different for 6 bolt and 7 bolt? as i know the crank journal for 7 bolt are narrow so if want to use the VR4 conrod it need to be shave on the conrod big end. in the case what bearing i should use for conrod? still VR4 or Evo bearing? on the other hand, how about main bearing? pls advise me as i thinking to get ACL or king bearing. thank in advance.:biggrin:

samson_cck

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
so mean if i using VR4 conrod i need to get back VR4 conrod bearing? how about main bearing? any different?

samson_cck

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
Yea, thank for info... after buying the 7 bolt crank only know the VR4 wont fit. so now was selling the VR4 engine then buying an EVO engine.

samson_cck

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
then another question, now i have 7 bolt block, 7bolt crank and i want to use back Vr4 conrod so which bearing need to buy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is it recommended to cut the shift rod shorter so tht it looks "sporty"? Will it affect the shifting procedures???

btw, is there any custom shortshift makers in malacca?

thanks in advance...
hehe
:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience