battery water

Hamgachan

:) some noob questions about battery water

1. is battery water consider pure water ?

2. if R.O. fitlered water consider pure water, can we use it as refill
to battery water ?

i heard b4 tht batterý's water can be drink and it's pure water...but neva experinece it b4, :P :P :P .same question running in my mind too..

found somethiing on the internet regarding this

quote the second paragraph
"You receive clear, refreshing water that is not only healthy to drink, but is good for appliances such as ice makers, steam irons, humidifiers, and car batteries. It's better for your pet's drinking water too."

so theoritically can la.. but practically who got did this b4 ??
care to reply ?

the link is a RO water filter manufacturer
A RO water filter manufacturer website

it's basically water without any of the minerals so there is no taste. - yes i've tried it. ;)

then no need to buy battry water @ RM1 per bottle lar... take from office water dispencer mar can liow lor... free wan mar...

yess u can used R.O water to replace the battery waters.... i've used dat for da past 2 years~ no prob~

then i will take from office r.o. water dispenser looor..
kakakaka...
no point waste RM1 to buy.. hee hee

Originally posted by Hamgachan@Feb 22 2005, 08:44
then i will take from office r.o. water dispenser looor..
kakakaka...
no point waste RM1 to buy.. hee hee
I'm using that water too. Free mah... ;)

RO water dont have mineral inside meh?? by the way, how is the process in making RO water??
what i know is, batt water must be top up with pure water ie, water that u get from distrilling.. it must be free from mineral.. if the water hav mineral, the mineral might react with batt acid and reduce ur batt power or worst case kaput the batt..

Originally posted by Michael85@Feb 21 2005, 11:28
i heard b4 tht batterý's water can be drink and it's pure water...but neva experinece it b4, :P :P :P .same question running in my mind too..
:o i dropped my battery water on the floor... and walla... everything 'terhakis' edi... got white spot all over the floor... i will never drink tht dude.. ekekekekk :D

battery water from the bottle is safe!!! not when its FROM the battery itself! not after it has mixed with battery acid...! :lol:

if im not mistaken, the water from the bottle is just air suling...it become acidic during the process of electrolysis in the battery

a friend drank before from the bottle

yes you can drink distilled water but there's no mineral in it so it's not the best drinking water. it's just like u drink plain H20 only, no nothing just liquid...

Originally posted by lozo@Feb 22 2005, 21:34
if im not mistaken, the water from the bottle is just air suling...it become acidic during the process of electrolysis in the battery

a friend drank before from the bottle
it does not become acidic due to electrolisis, its just because u top up the batt water to delute the existing acid inside ur batt.. thats why it is acidic.. if u do electrolisis on pure h2o, u will get nothing, there is no electrolit..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom