Car Died After Minor Flood

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Dear all,

Today heavy rain in the northern region, on my way to work, i passed through 2 minor flood which is about 3/4 foot high water. After passing by the first flood, my engine revs to 2400RPM automatically. Once reach car park, i stopped the engine and cannot be started. Battery and starter are healthy. :confused:

By the way, B8 engine...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
not only tat, u should check wiring oso. make sure they are dry. Water and electricity won't mix well. takut-takut it will cause short circuit, or worst fire......

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Yeah, true...

Thanks, have to climb down and check one by one hopefully they are insulated properly...

I was so lucky that it didn't die in the middle of the pool, an iswara taxi died at the opposite of the lane that day, caused a massive jam...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday evening, Volkswagen Passengers Cars Malaysia (VPCM), a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group Malaysia (VGM), launched the all-new Volkswagen CC at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPAC). The CC touts to carry an evolutionary design, with better dynamic performance, handling, innovative driver assist innovations and uncompromised active and passive safety...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience