Basic Performance upgrade

zaifulaika

Dec 24, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
well im not so sure but the its only minor jerk and felt like abit power loss. it also happen when i'm at low rev cruise..
bro, i have just about the same problem like yours.... starting from few days back, my atr start to 'cough' when cruising lower rev (below 3000). loss power and also jerking when cruising at steady speed. this morning, started to jerking even bad. Ask around before, some said because of the air flow sensor, some said because of the O2 sensor and the other told me because of the crank shaft...

anyone can give me a hand here.... :confused:

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
bro, i have just about the same problem like yours.... starting from few days back, my atr start to 'cough' when cruising lower rev (below 3000). loss power and also jerking when cruising at steady speed. this morning, started to jerking even bad. Ask around before, some said because of the air flow sensor, some said because of the O2 sensor and the other told me because of the crank shaft...

anyone can give me a hand here.... :confused:
if is air flow sensor problem, u pedal heavy let the turbo kick in, when the jerking come, the engine will look like have a emergency brake, total pull back the power and when u have pedal but no any response. so i think is air flow sensor is time to change. cos i just change 1 only before cny, because i wash it then spoil already.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
well based on my experience, O2 sensor is the last resort. if air flow sensor kong, ur FC and power loss and also it affects the idling problem, ur car even barely drivable. better check the plug, plug cable or ignition coil. last time my car jerking really bad when revving above 4000rpm full throttle. found out that i use a wrong sets of plug. it was denso iridium IW20(meant for stock everything). i was suppost to use IW22 or IW24(meant for boost above stock)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is Proton Wira. Recently I had changed my bumper, put on the side and rear skirt, changed 15" sport rims with 195/50/R15 tires. However, my gf is complaining that the car is too low because cant go to high slope especially shopping complex car park (this made her have to walk further).

Can someone out there tell me what can I do to make my ride higher so that I can enter shopping complex car park?

I had attached a photo of my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience