Bad News re: rokok_sebatang

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Dear all,

While most of us are busy preparing for Hari Raya and enjoying the company of family members at our respective home towns, one of our members rokok_sebatang (Mac) isn't quite as lucky. Unfortunately, he was involved in an accident earlier and his wife is in critical condition at Hospital Kuala Terengganu and the doctors are doing their best especially since she is due to give birth after Raya.

I was hoping we could all collect some money, whatever anyone is able to spare because regardless of whatever insurance coverage we may have, cash is still important in times like these. No one could anticipate something like this and caught unprepared, is always a burden financially. Although the hospital fees would not be as expensive as a private one, he would still need money for immediate expenses as I suppose he would be literally camping out at the hospital and for how long, nobody knows.

Is everyone agreeable to a collection? Khairun Nain (gobiz2) will be heading that way on Monday and will try to drop by to see him. Failing that, we could always bank it in to his account somehow. However, I suggest we collect the money first before asking him for banking details etc since its not something I'd personally want to be asked in a time like this yet would be something I'd appreciate if I were in that situation myself (touch wood).

Even if its only RM10 or RM20 if multiplied by the number of people here and on FB we're talking in the thousands already. I know money can be tight leading up to Hari Raya but a friend and fellow Skyliner is in need so I hope we do whatever we can to help him out.

EDIT: Since traffic can be a nightmare, it is unconfirmed if gobiz2 can drop by for a visit so in the event he cannot make it there, we can bank in the total amount directly into Mac's account. I think its best to collect first before asking him for details as its the most tactful in this situation rather than 50 people sms-ing him for bank details. Don't know if everyone agrees with me on this or not though.

Last edited:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
stay strong buddy! i'll pray for you and your family. insyaAllah things will be better soon.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
i was inform by mac that his whife is in serious state ( i cannot enclose detail) but currently under going op to save wife and baby in gestation .. but in view of trauma gain from the RTA ( road traffic accident) i can say that its not gonna be a smooth journey for him ..worst come scenario, he'll be lucky if she survives past raya.. so all the prayers for our brother Mac and for his wife..

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
my prayers for the couple. hope everything will go well with them!

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Razlan, please nominate a bank account for the collection.

I am heading to Terengganu on Monday but the grandma's place is in Kemasik which is 1.5-2 hours before Kuala Terengganu.

However, our family often goes to KT anyway for raya to visit relatives so its likely I will go and see Fahmi.

For the collection, its probably best to collect in 1 account then directly transfer it to Fahmi's account.

This is devastating news and we cannot imagine the difficulty he is going through. Let's all give our sincere prayers to Fahmi and family.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I think rather than assume gobiz2 can make it to visit, its easier for the Steering Committee President of the Club to collect and then bank in to Mac's account.

Banking details:

Nazli/Temujin (Maybank): 1510 3462 0090

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
prayers for him, his wife and baby...may god bless them with speedy recovery and strength during this difficult time...Allah knows best

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
innalillah, mudah2an selamat ler ibu dan anak, amin.. i cried hearing dis news, bersabar ler hendak nyea

todak

Sep 29, 2006
hi, this is what i fear most, let us pray insayallah everthing will b ok, hope our friend b strong . (rokok sebatang) my hometown trengganu , i will make some contribution tomorrow. will bkin nazli acc.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My prayers to him, his wife and the baby

antzan

Known Member
Sep 14, 2006
Doa kito semua utk dia sekeluarga..lagi lagi nak adil fitri ni....Setiap yg happen sure ada hikmahnya...

tatayoung

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
Am a non skyliner and i read this as it was on the main page of zth.Kudos to you for your efforts pimpin,i often browse the skyline threads and if not anything else,i've noticed that you're one of the more mature guys around here.Will make my donation tomorrow.Do keep us updated on the status of his wife bro.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
sad to hear this. hope everything turns out fine. hope he will celebrate raya like everyone else.

prayers are for him and his family.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
i am happy to say that fahmi wife n newborn are safe after the C.Section. Baby in incubator but preterm. His wife still in a coma. Currently under going a process of cerebral protection. Latest information shows that she might recover if things dont get worse. lets just hope for the best

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i am happy to say that fahmi wife n newborn are safe after the C.Section. Baby in incubator but preterm. His wife still in a coma. Currently under going a process of cerebral protection. Latest information shows that she might recover if things dont get worse. lets just hope for the best
Alhamdulillah.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
alhamdulillah ya rabb, mudah2an dipermudahkanlah dan ringankanlah dugaan sahabat2 kami, amin..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Not everyday you get to see a car like this moreover work on one that is this mint. The owner of this sweet ride just got the car repainted into a candy blue colour, as we all know paint shop finishing is usually very much unrefined. Read on.

Because it is a rather heavy job, the car was left to us for few...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience