Bad News re: rokok_sebatang

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
My pray to him and the baby....

Now is the most crucial part. the healing moment. I had preterm baby that had successful surgery but lost the battle due to infection. Happen in June this year.

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Banking details:

Nazli/Temujin (Maybank): 1510 3462 0090
Met rokok_sebatang and his car in July during GTJ drive.

Here is not much, hope it helps a bit. God bless.

Attachments

geber

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Dear rokok_sebatang,

I am praying for peace, comfort and strength in this difficult time for you and your family.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Dear friends,

I'm touched with the generosity of friends in this forum. We have thus collected RM710 which may not be much but we hope can ease the burden of our dear friend rokok_sebatang/Mac/Fahmi.

Currently the funds banked into my account is as per below, thank you again for your generosity (those who wish their names unpublished may pm me directly). The proceeds will be banked into Fahmi's account as soon as he is able to give me his account no. For further donations, you may bank into his bank account directly after I publish it in this thread.

1) BloodRed & Gobiz - RM200
2) K_Takuya - RM100
3) joethurr - RM50
4) yeehau86 - RM50
5) firdausasri - RM50
6) Anon - RM50
7) Anon - RM10
8) Anon - RM100
9) Anon - RM100

This I believe are the people that have banked into my account.

Thank you again for the generosity and we hope that this can ease the burden of Fahmi and his family.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
im happy to announce that Macs wife has progressively improved. currently discharge from ICU to normal ward for further observation. his new born also stable for observation in normal ward. he wants to thank everybody for the moral and financial support during his dark times.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Alhamdulillah to hear rokok_sebatang's wife has shown signs of improvement.

Anyways, I'd like to apologize to those who have banked into my account but have yet received confirmation from me (no Maxis broadband or 3G in my place in Muar.. BloodRed, please advise).

Anyways here are the recent donations:

1. reintel - RM50
2. Pravin Kumar Balachandran - RM150
3. stepyew - RM50

Thank you for your generosity, the money will be banked into rokok_sebatang's account shortly.

Again, I wish to apologize in confirming your donations. Alhamdulillah again as well as rokok_sebatang's wife is getting better. Lets us pray for her quick recovery.

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

For those who wishes to donate to our dear friend rokok_sebatang who has just met an accident prior to Hari Raya, you can bank in directly to his CIMB account as per below.

Latest update from Dr.D (who is an actual medical doctor btw) that rokok_sebatang's wife has shown positive signs of recovery. We hope and pray for her quick recovery from this ordeal.

03020006274202 Fahami Sulaiman (rokok_sebatang)

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Latest update from Dr.D (who is an actual medical doctor btw) that rokok_sebatang's wife has shown positive signs of recovery.

did u really have to emphysize one on that statement ? hehehe.. Mac just inform , his wife gaining full consciousness.. and his new born is doing good.. sadly u guys should have seen his car pics.. major total lost..

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
At times like this, the car is the least of our concern even though we're all motor heads over here. Thank god he's doing fine and so is his family and the new addition. Hope all goes well and continues improving.

Sorry I couldn't contribute but you have my prayers.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Good Luck on the recovery to rokok_sebatang and his family ~ We shall head to UY-GTJ drive one day.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
It's all good.. both mother a child are discharged from the hosptal... Mac cant put his word for gratitude to everybody for supporting emotionally, morraly and financially.. just great news to hear..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..need your help to look around..if any of u see this white Daihatsu Charade below..kindly call me @ 012 565 8656. This car was stolen on 4/9/09..It belongs to my fren

The No Plate is WCJ 2683. Below are some photos of the car..

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience