B16A Top Speed.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
247 is damn fast, 220 also damn fast already. i know its nice and tempting to drive that fast, ppl. but take my advice la. dont la. dont take the risk la. maybe once to test power is ok. but dont drive like that all the way from kl to jb. its a sincere advice.

stendedje

Apr 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
247km/h top speed(EG 2 door), using B16a with minor tuning(port polish, VAFC) but using B18c MT ratios (GSR)....max speed shown by old Apexi RSM.

I was driving my friends car, from Seremban - KL at 4am. Quite scary i must admit...
wow...u're fast la sifu..my b16b ek is not even close to that..230kmh only..and yes, with air-cond turned off..

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
wow...u're fast la sifu..my b16b ek is not even close to that..230kmh only..and yes, with air-cond turned off..
I wasn't my car laa....i just drove it.....B16B can surely also reach that speed, but need to change ratios first...

I must admit, it was one of those reckless things I did when I was younger...

There werent much cars on the road at that time, the ones there seemed like they werent moving..Even the long turns on the highway(which you dont realize when driving normal) seemed tighter and shorter...

Then it was after the fact, that I realized that the tires has a V speed rating, which is 240km/h max...

So moral of the story......interesting to know, but something not to do... :stupid:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Anyone knows where or who sells h2b kit in Malaysia. I don't mind used unit as long as usable condition.

Thanks and regards,
Drick
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience