B14 owner club!!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
my original B14 head lamps turned very yellowish. Plastic lamp always turn yellowish. Anyone know got glass head lamps for B14?

Bump: my original B14 head lamps turned very yellowish. Plastic lamp always turn yellowish. Anyone know got glass head lamps for B14?
take brake fluid and wipe your head lamp with a pieces of cloth. do it thoroughly at your own risk.
mine successfully getting better and clean off the yellowish.

hugoho

Feb 8, 2009
Euphoria, i have B14 headlamp, also have steering rack full set because i just change engine to SR16 NEO VVL. Any part of B14 engine i also have.:biggrin:

gilbert5107

Known Member
May 30, 2007
i found a guy who sell nissan part and B14 parts..he own a b14 too.he dint on9 b4 in any forum. hope he can help u to get wad u need
016-2615261 Mr.Yong (cell him better)

Last edited:

SSSR

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
Last edited:

SSSR

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
actually call pillow ball top mount, it is a ball bearing top mount can adjust the camper on top.

Bump: actually call pillow ball top mount, it is a ball bearing top mount can adjust the camper on top.

I

Isey_JR

Hi guys..On behalf of my fren,he's using car B14 with SR18DE. He want to change gearbox oil,he wanna know how many Liters to change gearbox oil?Thanks..he got many confuse, ask pomen,said 4L,ask another pomen said 3L..another said 2L..manyak2 pening

SSSR

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
that is correct, normal gearbox is 2 little++, Lsd gear box is 3 little++.

pinecitygarage

Known Member
Aug 22, 2009
SoCal & Baguio
baguioautoforums.com
you guys are right on that one.

on our U.S Spec B13 and B14 Sentra SE-R's with the the SR20DE with LSD tranny we use, 4 Quarts (pretty much around) around 4 Liters of Gear oil.

for the GA16DE with non LSD tranny, i'm using 3 liters of Gear oil.

Question for the guys using the GA16DE, does anyone in Malaysia have Headers for it? mandrel bent in Stainless steel.

tia,
Tevs

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all fellow ZTH-ians, i need some feedbacks here if anyone has ever used micro compressor's in their cars because im thinking of getting one soon. hope you all will help me.

as stated in the website,
“Micro Compressor” is a performance part that able to help your car to have better power, better mileage and longer engine life. Yet, “Micro Compressor” will not give any negative effect to your car engine.

and here's the link to the product...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience