Avoid : Bad Garage / Bad Workshop For Peace Of Mind

Bad Garage / Workshop Experience.

• Im Disturb by this so i Report To : TTPM / Tell Everyone about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Do Nothing, as if nothing heappend.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sergei_korolev

Sep 27, 2009
Ipoh
i just had a sickening experience and made me feel dumb
there is this repair shop in seri kembangan behind Jusco Seri kembangan
nearby a roundabout, its the only mechanic shop called Wizan Auto.

sad to say these bugger cheated me.
I had issue with my auto gearbox and i took it there since i have seen many Putras
and GTi's going there.
the bugger changed my gearbox and replcaed it with a wira 1.5 GB
i always wondered why car pick up is good but no top speed (weak)
i called him to clarify and no callback till now.
he also conned me when i had radiator issue by putting fake one.
the workmanship is good but cannot be trusted ...would complain to Tribunal work?

Sergei_korolev

Sep 27, 2009
Ipoh
Danz bro, thanks man, neva had to do these sorta things but it happened
a year ago and only after a mechanic checked the serial, it read 211 instead of 222.
i have the receipts, will have to make the move.

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys.

Beware of 1 guy claim fix gear box in puchong & bandar kinrara. claim he fix gearbox, while he only change the gearbox fluid charge customer RM2000. this guy also sell myvi side mirror bracket replacement.

detail of the fella :

PRO Niaga: Vishal

SRI PUTRAMAS Jln Kuchng 3r2b, 4 a/c with kitchen cabinet,rental RM1800. Owner 016- 2202161 (Harvin) / 016-2042342 call ~ 016-2042342

Kereta.com: Myvi Side Mirror Bracket Or Black Triangle for sale

WTS: Myvi side mirror bracket that always breaks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this conman claim sell authentic parts from perodua side mirror bracket, 2nd time claim its from taiwan. while its from china thin plastic.
the side mirror bracket if you buy. 2-3 month it break by it self. ( el cheapo thin plastic )

conman also claim can fix gearbox, claim specialty to fix non engage reverse gear for cheap price. so called he own workshop in puchong.
if ask to meet up he never reveal workshop location.

fella will sure con you. so beware.

Last edited:

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Nowadays don't think there are many reliable workshops around, probably less than 10% of the market.

Since earlier of the year, have been frequenting a number of workshop & accessories shop to do up my car. Except for one workshop in Sunway & another behind pearl point, all the other that i have visited are full of shits & damn bloody hopeless. Here are my summaries (but sorry that i couldn't remember the names of the shops):

Accessories Shop (Just behind pearl point)
Went there to do my tinting; took them 6 fucking hours just to tint a mid size sedan, left my key in the ignition (power on mode) & cabin lights on for 6 fucking hours & in the process drained my battery. Jumped start by connecting to another battery but despite driving around for over an hour, just can't get my battery to charge up again. Can't start the following day & have to change a new battery.

Accessories shop in Pandan Indah (the one with a saga cabriolet in front of their shop)
Did my sound system there, other than the tuning part screwed up (spent half an hour re-tuning if myself) thought they are quite ok & brought my friend there to do up his audio system; pity my friend as he was stuck there for 8 fucking hours waiting for them to complete the job as they kept leaving his car & do other cars. Also, operates like AirAsia. Agreed on the price prior to installation but in the process of installing, will they you that you will need to add 1001 other things & the price keep shooting up.

Tyre Shop in Setapak
Went to get a set of adjustable fitted; the 'boss' was like a green horn & having to call to check for pricing on everything that i asked him. The worker (face like ci bai), work & attitude like the whole world owes him money. Later that night, heard some knocking sound at the front every time running over un-even surface / corners. Next day sent to another workshop to check, found out that they did not tighten the some of the nuts properly. Now almost a month later, something is not right with my front right as every time i turn left can hear & feel something hitting another. Need to send for checking again this weekend.

Accessories shop in SS2 along Public Bank
Went there to fit a set of alarm with push start; told me that they can get it done within 1.5 hours but ended up taking 5 hours. Totally screwed up the installation i.e. push start function can't start the car, alarm totally out & not able to sense the remote, installed the sensor antenna wrongly. After getting the alarm fitted, less then 5 minutes from leaving their shop, the alarm went off & subsequently stalled & unable to push start back. Luckily didn't disconnect the key crank so managed to start back & drove back to them. Later that night, can't lock my car at all as the alarm kept going off. Ended up have to send my car back to them the following day & get a new replacement unit. Got to resend there again to get a few other things corrected.

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
sorry i did not detailed how i come about knowing the fella claim to fix the gearbox is a lie. i check all the nut & bolt which connect the gearbox / related to it, result = no sign of movement, all dirt stayed the same. usually if any bolt remove should have a tell tale sign of scratches on the bolt or at least you can see some finger print on related parts.

i notice when the fella show the ATF dipstick with new lube in it.

when asked, fella make silly claim that i could not see the changes physically as it is internal.

im like "wow" fella fix like black magic work. hah.

i suspected the fella when he i 1st send the car of to his house, he claim workshop is some where else & got no time to show the place. funny right? further more he claim it is a trade secret. LOL

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Nowadays don't think there are many reliable workshops around, probably less than 10% of the market.

Since earlier of the year, have been frequenting a number of workshop & accessories shop to do up my car. Except for one workshop in Sunway & another behind pearl point, all the other that i have visited are full of shits & damn bloody hopeless. Here are my summaries (but sorry that i couldn't remember the names of the shops):

Accessories Shop (Just behind pearl point)
Went there to do my tinting; took them 6 fucking hours just to tint a mid size sedan, left my key in the ignition (power on mode) & cabin lights on for 6 fucking hours & in the process drained my battery. Jumped start by connecting to another battery but despite driving around for over an hour, just can't get my battery to charge up again. Can't start the following day & have to change a new battery.

Accessories shop in Pandan Indah (the one with a saga cabriolet in front of their shop)
Did my sound system there, other than the tuning part screwed up (spent half an hour re-tuning if myself) thought they are quite ok & brought my friend there to do up his audio system; pity my friend as he was stuck there for 8 fucking hours waiting for them to complete the job as they kept leaving his car & do other cars. Also, operates like AirAsia. Agreed on the price prior to installation but in the process of installing, will they you that you will need to add 1001 other things & the price keep shooting up.

Tyre Shop in Setapak
Went to get a set of adjustable fitted; the 'boss' was like a green horn & having to call to check for pricing on everything that i asked him. The worker (face like ci bai), work & attitude like the whole world owes him money. Later that night, heard some knocking sound at the front every time running over un-even surface / corners. Next day sent to another workshop to check, found out that they did not tighten the some of the nuts properly. Now almost a month later, something is not right with my front right as every time i turn left can hear & feel something hitting another. Need to send for checking again this weekend.

Accessories shop in SS2 along Public Bank
Went there to fit a set of alarm with push start; told me that they can get it done within 1.5 hours but ended up taking 5 hours. Totally screwed up the installation i.e. push start function can't start the car, alarm totally out & not able to sense the remote, installed the sensor antenna wrongly. After getting the alarm fitted, less then 5 minutes from leaving their shop, the alarm went off & subsequently stalled & unable to push start back. Luckily didn't disconnect the key crank so managed to start back & drove back to them. Later that night, can't lock my car at all as the alarm kept going off. Ended up have to send my car back to them the following day & get a new replacement unit. Got to resend there again to get a few other things corrected.
that is a good start bro, perhaps whenever you pass by those place. you could list their name too according to your incident for other ZTH member to avoid.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Applaud everyone here in an effort to crackdown bad ethic workshop / garage. please do keep it up, as i believe we as a consumer should not be victimized by their greed & unethical business. sorry haven't been around on this thread to update the list.

hope we can improve the list for future sake.

best wishes to all & safe driving start with good attitude.

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
the last 1 is hugo ss2 is it?
Danz, u really have something with Hugo SS2 right? Hahaha. Saw you mentioning them a few times here.

Yup, it's Hugo SS2.

The useless accessories shop behind pearl point is LM Expert & the good workshop nearby is VVS Auto

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Danz, u really have something with Hugo SS2 right? Hahaha. Saw you mentioning them a few times here.

Yup, it's Hugo SS2.

The useless accessories shop behind pearl point is LM Expert & the good workshop nearby is VVS Auto
haha...cos a few times i called them up to ask bout their product, the fella
seems like dowan to layan me, quite rude as well.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
after read of all this...luckily i got fren which is my personal mechanic... cheap, can credit when emergency, no hanky panky and oso we both love motorsport....:)

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Avoid painting your car at a shop in seri kembangan called Kam foong, spend RM2.8K on a paint work, after 6 months the paint is ripping off, bubbles started to pop out and it gets scrash easily

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,

Selamat Berpuasa to All Muslim ZTH member's. since it is month of ramadhan, some of us might plan for hari raya holiday prep. should this thread be usefull for us, please share the listed workshop & garage to avoid, hope we all wont fall victim to them.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if unlucky when car breaks down & need to head to any nearby workshop, just remember to take photos
of the shop, owner, surrounding, ensure to get a reciept with date, price etc......just incase u may need
those proof in tribunal or court if there are any hanky panky goin on...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey motor peps,

I just acquired a Ford Telstar 2.0 Ghia last month, it's a 99/00 model.. almost 6 years old, DOHC engine and 15" sport rims, with about 110K on the dials.

It's a pretty ok car, but i am looking to make it better. I have already changed the absorbers to a semi sports Mazda 626, Kayaba Japan - gas absorbers. Improved the handling dramatically, altho i can feel the tarmac now. Shodded it with 195/60 Falken Ziex tires, pretty good grip.

Now I am looking into:
1) a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience