TIPS - To Avoid Your Car From Being Stolen

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
Bros,

I think now almost everyday we hear about car theft. I open this thread to caution everybody reading this thread about TIPS, Technics and Tactics for car theft.

Technics that they use to steel your car.
1. Towing - For people who always park outside of the garage please watchout.
2. Break-in - This is a normal ways of doing it. Use master key and rewired your ignition.
3. Hijack - Purposely bumped your car from behind, when you come out they out smart you and drive the car off. This happen more recent now a days! Women drivers are always their target.
4. Using a machine - This machine can disarmed your alarm system. They just slide it under your engine of your car and thats it!!! The car is all his!
5. Pretending that his car got problem but when you stop to help ...what a suprise..you're robbed!!
6. If you have more please add-in so we all know!
7. They will throw an egg on your front screen. You will have problem seing and will stop your car aside. When you stop ..thats it!!

updates :
8. There is another way which I saw few days back..these bastards are wearing like professional people. When they steal a car they put a another plate like if a plate being used for non registered car on the road. They look like normal people wearing sunglasses. I saw them running away from road blocks.

9. They have a device when they bring this device into your car all your gsm or gps sensors jammed up... be careful and please be informed.

Tactics that they use:
1. They always hunt for women drivers. They will follow until reaching a strategic spot to hijack the car. Please tint your car dark so that people cannot see who is inside the car!!
2. They always hunt the car that parks ouside the garage, very dark/quiet places.
3. In some cases they disguise as governement enforment like one case i heard, they came with the KASTAM uniform and KASTAM car to a house who newly purchase his BMW. They told him that car is a stolen car they need to pull back the car. The owner were then given some forms to fill. After filling the BMW was taken away. When the owner called KASTAM they said they have no officers named as stated and they do not have the authority to pull back any cars without police report. So the owner knows that he had been bitched and his car is gone.
4. When hijacking a car, they immediately change the car's plate number and roadtax. Police will not noticed during the roadblocks. This is why printing your plate numbers to your windows, front & screen helps during the roadblocks. They will never gonna get away with this!
5. Punching a new engine chasis number is getting very common now a days after they steal a car. They do this to ship the car to another countries by containers. Thats why your car cannot be found after few hours. Some even found their lost cars in Singapore or Thailand...
4. They are very expert - they can dismental your car within 2-3 hours to sell out the parts. They normally sell the parts to Potong shops.
5. They outsmart the citizen by towing the car and smash the rear window. People would think the car had met with an excident. Where else the car is towed for no reason.
6. James Bond Tecnics - When you park your car at any shopping complex 1 guy will follow you and the other guy will try to break in your car. The guy who follows you will keep the other guy informed whether you are comming back to your car. Do observe people around you when you park. Favorite areas IKEA / The Curve.
7. Jump into an unattended running car while the owner is at the ATM, pump fuel, sending your kids to nursery, etc. Never leave your keys in the ignition even for a quick errand. Car theft is a crime of opportunity, so don't make it easy for them to grab yours!!!
8. They have a syndicate join venture with some unresponsible people in JPJ. These people are paid well to produce a car grant.
9. There is also a syndicate creating ungenuine roadtax. They can out smart the police easily during road blocks.

TIPS to avoid the above incidents:
-DUE TO SECURITY REASON FOR PUBLIC, I HAD TAKEN THIS SECTION OUT!!

Last edited:

eejart

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
Only a matter of time until handy info like these surfaces!

Last edited:

eejart

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
edited for the welfare of the drivers.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
despite ur noble deed, ur like giving out locations for potential thieves do you know that?
I dun think eejart statement makes any difference to car thieves or assisting potential thieves by giving out locations. No matter what you mentioned or what location stated, if they wanna steal a car, it can be anywhere.

What eejart shared with us is useful to us. At least now we know a few places that is prone to car thieves or it actually happened before. We can be more cautious with that area now.

Good point. But really, think about it, AC? Which thief doesn't know? Mentari.. yes but it's not always there, it just frequents the area.. Midvalley car park, a red TME Evo has been stolen from there before. Ah well, I was just hoping that being car enthusiasts, the drivers would see my post here because I can't be waiting for the drivers at their cars just to tell them that they've made a stupid move in parking here, and that even though the car is unharmed it could now be marked.

That aside, if you feel like this information is too sensitive in public, I can easily hit the edit button and take them out :)
I don't think is too sensitive. In fact, at least you create some awareness for us. If you didn't mentioned earlier, I really didn't know MV had this incident before.

Anyway, car thieves are getting more common and is just time for us to increase our car securities and be more cautious without taking things for granted. :smokin:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
bro i c where u going wit this but may be there a reason y those cars are park ther! anyway as 1 of a sgti owner would really appreciate that u do hit that edit button! just to many cases involving sgti!!! thanks alot!

Last edited:

eejart

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
93na, I take your word for it. however you quoted me, meaning you'll have to erase out my post manually as well :)

Apr 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I heard from my colleague, he got this info from a trusted source that these bastards always keep the stolen cars at :

1. A flat parking area at pasar borong baru selayang
2. A flat parking area at the area near the way to Ulu yam.
3. Behind a Hotel or near Am Assurance infront of HKL there is a painting workshop at the corner. This is a hot placeman. 1 indon is there and he is a pawang/bomoh. He makes your car unseen by his blackmagic. Make sure you go there with protected vessels.

Survey these areas guys! Your car might be at these places. Get the police to ambush if you see that your car is there!!!!

My car is also stolen and I am damm pist off man!!! If you are the bastard hopefully you return it back to me cause I am using the fellows below to go after you man!!

1. Bomoh from Sakai (org asli).
2. A very high profile Bomoh who always settles big-big cases in Bukit Aman ... You will feel veryyyy hotttt man and I am sorry you have to return my car if not that boiling hot is not not going to releave from YOU!!!

These bastard better DIE instead on living in this EARTH!!

Last edited:

IIIII_H_IIIII

Known Member
Sep 10, 2008
Bros,

3. In some cases they disguise as governement enforment like one case i heard, they came with the KASTAM uniform and KASTAM car to a house who newly purchase his BMW. They told him that car is a stolen car they need to pull back the car. The owner were then given some forms to fill. After filling the BMW was taken away. When the owner called KASTAM they said they have no officers named as stated and they do not have the authority to pull back any cars without police report. So the owner knows that he had been bitched and his car is gone.
what model BMW?? newly purchase unreg?? those is farking bastard prank KASTAM! must be the same Azahar gang!:mad: my track car also was taken away by them just like u mention the case! i believe alot of victim kena also.. :bawling:

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
what model BMW?? newly purchase unreg?? those is farking bastard prank KASTAM! must be the same Azahar gang!:mad: my track car also was taken away by them just like u mention the case! i believe alot of victim kena also.. :bawling:
I am not sure whether new or recond. You can check at the police report at Kajang Balai Police.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I heard from my colleague, he got this info from a trusted source that these bastards always keep the stolen cars at :

1. A flat parking area at pasar borong baru selayang
2. A flat parking area at the area near the way to Ulu yam.
3. Behind a Hotel or near Am Assurance infront of HKL there is a painting workshop at the corner. This is a hot placeman. 1 indon is there and he is a pawang/bomoh. He makes your car unseen by his blackmagic. Make sure you go there with protected vessels.

Survey these areas guys! Your car might be at these places. Get the police to ambush if you see that your car is there!!!!

My car is also stolen and I am damm pist off man!!! If you are the bastard hopefully you return it back to me cause I am using the fellows below to go after you man!!

1. Bomoh from Sakai (org asli).
2. A very high profile Bomoh who always settles big-big cases in Bukit Aman ... You will feel veryyyy hotttt man and I am sorry you have to return my car if not that boiling hot is not not going to releave from YOU!!!

These bastard better DIE instead on living in this EARTH!!
DuFfTaiL good info man!!! come on guys lets share so that these bastard cannot do their work properly !!!

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
6. James Bond Tecnics - When you park your car at any shopping complex 1 guy will follow you and the other guy will try to break in your car. The guy who follows you will keep the other guy informed whether you are comming back to your car. Do observe people around you when you park. Favorite areas IKEA / The Curve.

this tactic was true... my car nearly lose. after park ur car at shopping, pls watch out for ppl who are behind u.

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL

this tactic was true... my car nearly lose. after park ur car at shopping, pls watch out for ppl who are behind u.
yes bro..even one of my colleague lost his Caldina GT4 at the CURVE. One minute his car is there and the other minute his car is gone..

ifanonline

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
i think the problem is that tp many low life foreigners in malaysia i.e. indonesian workers...this people should be shot on target anywhere...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Any recommendation on how to DIY to protect your head lamps from turning yellowish over time?

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience