Chassis and Wheels

Authorised Ultra Racing Dealer - Chassis & Antiroll Bars

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
All PM replied. HOt Hot HOt!

Why buy from non-authorized dealers who claim to have stock to clear? Think about after sales service. :)

Nov 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Why buy from non-authorized dealers who claim to have stock to clear? Think about after sales service. :)
Had my UR antiroll bar fixed last week. Competitive price & personalized service :rock:

The team at EA is very open and able to explain the effect of the product. Strongly recommend especially for drivers :driver: like me with only basic knowledge of car :confused:

Thanks Drex :biggrin:

kian26

Jan 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, I would like to request for quotation for items below;

Toyota Altis 1.8 (2001)

Front Strut Bar
Rear Strut Bar
Front/Rear ARB

I would appreciate if you could recommend the size of the strut bar and how many points (front and rear) i should get it installed. Besides, I also considering both struct and ARB bars installed in my car. Thank you for your recommendation.

Cheers.

SkYl1n3

Known Member
Mar 18, 2006
Hi, may i noe the price of front struct bar and antiroll bar for 1.5 wira sedan?

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
official price:
front strut bar: RM178
rear antiroll bar (16mm): RM298

contact for best price.

Regards,
Drex Chan
019-3593909

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More shots from in and around the pits and the pit straight. All car's have settled in according to their pace with slightly over 600km's left to go. The fastest cars in Class 1 are lapping at 2:38, the leader in Class 2 is lapping at 2:41. We are going back out on track for more shots, meanwhile here are shots from the afternoon. For live coverage, check out our Facebook page...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience