Authorised Ultra Racing Dealer - Chassis & Antiroll Bars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Authorised Ultra Racing Dealer - Chassis & Antiroll Bars

Pls pm me if you happen to have front and rear strut bar for subaru gdb. Tnks.

i'm interested with the Comfort series for WIRA Aeroback SE. can u give me a price for it ? is there any Improve authorized dealer in JB town area ? pls PM me ! thanks !

i'm interested with the Comfort series for WIRA Aeroback SE. can u give me a price for it ? is there any Improve authorized dealer in JB town area ? pls PM me ! thanks !
Although we are authorized dealer for IMP suspension, this is a topic for Ultra Racing.
We do not know who who the authorized dealers in your area. You need to ask the distributor.
Go to www.thousand.com.my.

All PM replied. HOt Hot HOt!

Why buy from non-authorized dealers who claim to have stock to clear? Think about after sales service. :)

Why buy from non-authorized dealers who claim to have stock to clear? Think about after sales service. :)
Had my UR antiroll bar fixed last week. Competitive price & personalized service :rock:

The team at EA is very open and able to explain the effect of the product. Strongly recommend especially for drivers :driver: like me with only basic knowledge of car :confused:

Thanks Drex :biggrin:

Hi, I would like to request for quotation for items below;

Toyota Altis 1.8 (2001)

Front Strut Bar
Rear Strut Bar
Front/Rear ARB

I would appreciate if you could recommend the size of the strut bar and how many points (front and rear) i should get it installed. Besides, I also considering both struct and ARB bars installed in my car. Thank you for your recommendation.

Cheers.

just to confirm...is this shop locate near to SP carrefour...

Yes, as you can see from the map above.

Last edited:
Hi, may i noe the price of front struct bar and antiroll bar for 1.5 wira sedan?

official price:
front strut bar: RM178
rear antiroll bar (16mm): RM298

contact for best price.

Regards,
Drex Chan
019-3593909

hai, drex, may i know the price for front strut bar for iswara 1.3 + installation

Ultra Racing only produce 2-point front strut bar for Saga BLM.

More details click HERE.

bro, didnt reply my msg?

How much for:

1) Front strut bar
2) Rear arb or
3) Rear strut bar

Car: Satria Neo

best price bro..if fantastic, i'll come over tmrw strait install..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom