where can buy de parking lot lock 2 prevent unauthorised parking?

ekiddie

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
hi... i donno in which topic shud i put this post of mine into... so, i hope i'm not in de wrong channel here lar... hahaaa!!

neway, does anyone know where to buy those car park locks? neh, those types of a standing steel tat locks on the ground of ur car park lot to prevent punks from parking at ur spot... it can be spotted most of the time at condos and apartments...

where to buy those ha?? i'm very interested...

;)

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
go to metal shop ask them do 1 for you... and to make a hole at the parking get a drill DIY lol

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
u go to Mid Valley.. Zone G parking level 4 onwards.. u see those parking with designated number plate one.. u bring along a wrench and a size 12 bolt. unscrew the 4 bolts and take home the whole piece. best if to spot those without the padlock so u can skip one process of borrowing those super padlock cutter to cut it off.

in regards to how to drill the hole, find those indian construction worker, give them rm20 to drill that 4 holes and plant that 4 lugs la.. to avoid other ppl stealing ur parking lock, use those funny funny shaped bolts u can find from those car accessories/tyre shop for securing those sport rims wan..

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
A friend stole one from MPPJ a couple of years ago... and still uses it to escape summon by locking his own car (officers didn't even bother to look!).

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
this is a simple pole..

can DIY.. or order from ur nearest metal shop

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, got this problem after transplant to 6a12TT. My car now like not enough voltage, everytime I open door, my alarm system auto switch on hazard light (both signal lamp blinking)..when that happen, all inside-car lamp,clock,warning light keep fade in-fade out following that hazard light.According Volt meter in my Apexi TT,reading are 13.5-14.0 with engine idling. And when I keep pressing my auto window..voltage drop 1 by 1 till 13.0...I got pivot raisin VS installed but no G-cable as my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience