Audi TT RS Going into production

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

The long awaited Audi TT RS will be going into production. It's rivals?, the Porsche Cayman S and the BMW M3. It's Audi's hope to win the heart of purists with its TT Clubsport concept car design.

Powered by 2.5 liter turbo 4 cylinder, the 350bhp engine is also used in the Volkswagon Jetta sold in the US. Audi only plans to produce the coupe version for this car and is expected to be on sale early 2009.

The Audi TT RS does 0-100 km/h in 5 seconds and will end at 250 km/h. Accoding to Audi officials, the Audi TT RS has 50bhp lesser than a BMW M3 but has a lighter kerb weight than the 250bhp per ton M3.

Audi also have plans to manufacture the 4door Audi TT S in 261bhp and this turbocharged TT S model expected to sell as well as the TT RS.

Source: Autocar
Article: davidv00

ayumiboa

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
www.takumiphotos.blogspot.com
Walao!! Damn cun man!! But i prefer a hardtop. Malaysia no use have softtop. Later bricks fall from building, terus kena kepala!! Straight die man!! haha!!

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
i read abt the same car in topgear. dude. it wont go to production. besides, this car wont habe a top at all. wonder where he got such story. its just a prototype

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know how to modified or creat Wira look Rally , example what size tyre, type of absorber bcoz Rally its very high and so all...I hope whos know abaout this can advise me. TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience