ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

nexusco6

Known Member
Sep 7, 2007
Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

Redline_club
Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2005
Trader Ratings: (0)

Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clif designs is frm where??? clif designs compare with infinity, JBL, JL, etc...which is the best???
i play car audio...about 4 years....my experience....i have use jbl , jl, mtx, earthquake and cap ayam....my opinion....mtx & earthquake (original) ....is the best (sound very clear & bass very powerfull)...if you have money...& serius to play ICE use this brand ....cap ayam..also sometime...can beat..this high brand....but...cannot tahan lama...la...senang pancut...:biggrin:

m_rizuan

Aug 24, 2008

dude... how can i recognize the original nakamichi..? cause the old model usually dont have any 'cop mohor' of nakamichi neither serial number.. according to the dealer, u may know the original of old model by the location of the capacitor..

help me out...

thanks..

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com

i play car audio...about 4 years....my experience....i have use jbl , jl, mtx, earthquake and cap ayam....my opinion....mtx & earthquake (original) ....is the best (sound very clear & bass very powerfull)...if you have money...& serius to play ICE use this brand ....cap ayam..also sometime...can beat..this high brand....but...cannot tahan lama...la...senang pancut...:biggrin:
i heard tht clif designs is frm usa, get grand prix award on year 2007

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

but now a lot many branded name fake in market..

Cliff design also GENESIS :wavey:

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

Sep 7, 2008

I have bought and installed a set of Soundstream PPC 6.5 component, then only I found this topic, the seller claimed that it is original from MAT, after install, I asked for warranty card and serial number, then he said Soundstream from MAT doesn't comes with warranty under MAT, if they give you the serial number and warranty card, you also won't be able to claim warranty, so instead, he provide me 1 year warranty by him.

There are MAT blue Award sticket on the cover of box, there's white sticker with MAT address at the side of speaker's magnet, that's all I saw, I couldn't find the serial number and "Void Seal" sticker

Does that means I bought a fake Soundstream? Does going to MAT and ask them can help verify if it is original or not? :S

The seller even said if I found out it is fake, can make police report and post his shop title everywhere.

:S:S:S:S Help me please...

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com

what i suggest is upload all the brand to compare fake and oirginal, the best is with pic, sure got some parts r different

Schwenier

Oct 3, 2008

Never buy speakers from Maxaudio.com.my. He's selling fakes. Trust me. You won't wanna get cheated.

duck_killer99

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006

yeah, i also wondering y maxaudio is cheating, coz they trade online, i think reputation come 1st, and also that, they stated fake or replica item!
plz tell me in details, coz i saw a very cheap monoblock amp from them.....

Schwenier

Oct 3, 2008

how u know it??? u get cheated b4???
Ya. I got cheated. The product was with me for few months uninstalled at first. When i went to install it, the shop accessories boss told me that the crossover is a little bit weird. And i investigated it with audio world NTC and the company of the speaker. They proved that it is fake. Then i asked refund from the seller as he claimed that the speaker was original and bought from audio world NTC. But this MAXAUDIO didn't want to refund me. And i told him that i will report it to NTC if he doesn't want to refund as he has ruined NTC reputation. Well, he just ignored me. He thought that i will let him go that easily :thefinger: and he even scolded me.:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: No way i can let him go. Don't underestimate me. I took the case for the last scenario since he didn't want to refund me. At last audio world NTC helped me to get back my refund. FULL REFUND. :biggrin::biggrin:

Moral of the story: Good things don't come cheap

Last edited:

Schwenier

Oct 3, 2008

Genuine
Fake

I bought a component set DLS PS6A from William Wong Wei Keat(Maxaudio) for Rm 3xx. He's doing his sales in lelong.com.my. He has several accounts - Autofans, justic3, maxaudio, musicalsky, and prozone(believe to be his partner). There are two same low pass crossovers for the fakes. The genuine has one high pass and one low pass. If you look precisely at the pictures, you'll notice the differences.

GO CHECK YOURS NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As a top Malaysian racer and on both four and two wheels, Adi Haslam was dealt a cruel hand by fate as a motocross accident in 1997 robbed him of his ability to walk and rendered him wheelchair-bound until the K4GP 24-Hours Endurance landed on our shores.

Forming his own team for the race, Adi was back behind the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience