ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

nsr_ge

Known Member
Jun 14, 2007
Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

B.u.m.p!!!!!!!!!!!

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

something i purchased 2nd hand... wtf....

Immitation
'X' on capacitors instead of 'K'.
Pivot brand name not found.
circuit is much simple.
cables not tinted.
"Hiper" Conductive Wire Made In Japan wordings.

Genuine Pivot Raizin Sound tht i bought earlier.

Last edited:

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com

rockford fosgate punch 6.5" component RM3xx is clearance stock, is this a real or fake???

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007

hey, jbl , infinity, mohawk, american sound, stellar, sony don have fake thing, don simply incleded it.

JBl got rite?

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

Please bump for support me...

new friend must read previous page for your knowledge..

beware before your money lost ...!!!!

more new CHINA/ FAKE item come cross to Malaysia now..

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

Just to share out my experience i have gone through when i plan to

purchase a FOCAL component speake

So I went to scout for this speaker at all the ICE shop who is selling this brand. Eventually I managed to find a shop (xxx) who selling this model and test the sound quality 2 compared others such as Morel, JL Audio, Dimension, DSL, PHD and Eton. After comparing, FOCAL 165KP n 165K2P are still the best to my hearing. The thing is, the seller is promoting this model and asking me to install fast as he may no have stock. But I hold back my urged and went to the FOCAL authorized dealer to check it out.

Guess what, the authorized dealer shows me 2 sets of FOCAL 165KP model component speaker and ask me to differentiate it. But I could not differentiate it as both are 99% the same. The dealer told me, one of the speaker I’m holding is a FAKE set or Imitated set from CHINA ! . I was totally surprise with what the dealer show to me and explained to me.

The differences are, CHINA FOCAL do not have identity card, no warranty, epoxy glue can be detected below the cone edge, the KELVAR material is more rough compared the ORI FOCAL. The most important thing that we may detect is the serial number at the magnet area. ALL CHINA FOCAL serial number will end with xxxx2196 and the engraving is poor compare the ORI FOCAL. Where the ORI FOCAL will have the serial number engrave nicely and the serial number is match to the identity card given.

So, be careful when purchasing this high end speaker. Check the ICE shop whether is the authorized dealer for the high end product.

Beware guys !

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

chek your speaker now!!!!

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

rockford and eclips now have more fake at the ICE market

amateur.p

Known Member
Feb 9, 2006

Nowdays everything also got fake. Pissing the hell out of me. Rather pay more and get from reputable shops :mad:

nexusco6

Known Member
Sep 7, 2007

when you buy MTX product , make sure it have 4 sticker

1. audio world ntc.... athorised distributors
MTX Audio - International - Malaysia
2.product code
4. made in...usa sticker
3.serial number

example>>

takde sticker @ a.k.a cap kambing :thefinger:

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

be4 buying they say:

YES ORI WITH WARRANTY CARD
but after bought nothing warranty and warranty by him...hahaha.. :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com

clif designs is frm where??? clif designs compare with infinity, JBL, JL, etc...which is the best???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Source: Malaysian Digest

A driving license is considered by most as a substantial milestone in life akin to getting a credit card, buying a first home or being hired for a first job.

As Malaysians we are known for our warm behaviour and expressive nature, yet when the subject of Malaysian drivers comes to mind, one can’t help but express a considerable amount of concern on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience