Apology to all zth members if I offended all of you

Shall I (kendrix) be forgiven for all that I've done in the forum? vote honestly

• Yes, we can feel your sincerity and accept your apology!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we still think you are not sincere enough, dont waste our time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
oh that's my 1 of my favorite picture,i like it so much.it might looks ghey but i don't care la,as long as i can grab others attention.here i am to seek for yours attention again,i love zth so much thats why i keep on cumming,opps i keep on coming into zth to seek for attention.if anyone interest to meet me in real life and pls contact me ya.

im an easygoing person,u know what i mean la :reddy::bootyshake::deal:

Last edited by a moderator:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
hehe...keep saying we shudnt judge u from behind the screen...and there u go...u judge everyone else on this forum...and erm from where? from behind the screen too im guessing

what a hypocrite

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
he is writing himself visitor message now,quite busy like a mental disorder dude..lol

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
Newbienissan said:
make it simple la.....

1. Im not the fastest playing genting, im just trying to tell ppl whom tot genting is easy, so invite u guys to play with me (not even betting or racing). coz alot misconception that ppl thot their turbo cars n after driving fast on other hill roads n genting should be kacang for them....come n try then....i drive up almost all weekend.....n one of the forumer drove first time on genting sempah 2 weeks ago, u can ask him to tell u what is genting sempah, isit same like ulu langat and penang longbui road ? isit so easy to drive with a high turbo car ?

2. The adjustable cam sprocket adds how much hp i dont know, all i know is it is needed to tune highcam..... but i best let my tuner do all the thing. fyi, that is oso history, i oso sold my sprocket n cam, now using sr20ve head, on papers 200hp.....anything u like to add to share with me how inaccurate my engine hp output or wanna share the proper hp figures, maybe u know better than me, no ?

3. U think I am funny in forum, ofcoz..... coz i am acting dumb when talking to nonsense ppl in forum. come out realife n see who is more dumb then. let the real experience n modding n driving talk instead. a simple drive on certain roads will tell tale. that is what modding cars about. if u care to watch youtube, guaillo have ALOT drag video just to find out what is the outcome of diff engine n their mods, just for the sake of fun in weekends. they r not to show off or illegal racing......if own sports car never mod engine, never knew each diff mod of diff parts in the process, how to learn ? better buy an suv n do nothing, NOTHING at all!

4. Forum is to discuss directly, if u say i got attitude problem, then meet me realife to know more about me. If judge n say I am problematic person without seeing things realife, then it is u have problem with ur perceptions, so shallow. I am an extremist, whatever I do I take it to limits, share it with video. if u think u can do better, share with me ur video to debate similar category level on anything at all. I dun mind if u are better than me, i will learn from u.

5. Dont buy what i said ? then u can try the same method of posting in zth, then register a nick in oversea forum....see what happens when u talk nonsense/guessing/assuming about modifications, see what the guailo tells u....muahahhahahahahaa (so far i dint acted in oversea forum like zth, i did not kena shot like here, coz nobody is dumb enough to post nonsense for me to shoot...sumore they ask me more info about parts n mods that is only able to do in msia and I share with them)

6. Real forum, races, events is focus on tech talk n results, nobody cares about ur personality or attitude problem....get it ? hahahahahahahhaha! one man's poison is another man's gold, get it ?

7.hate me,i dont care. love me, and I will share with u what i know realife!

bye for now,my apologies if u felt offensive, I dont like to put on a mask when I talk. when it comes to cars, real mod experience first-hand, n results is better. if u tell me this n that is not good, but u r not even using this or that personally, that means u heard from others or elsewhere, that means u are guessing, and I WILL SHOOT U. But nah, not bothered to do so anymore......ppl will flame me say I got problem, i m crazy or wad.....plz continue guessing n plz POST MORE PIMP MY RIDE, i will read newspaper everyday to anticipate one idiot to get into trouble by simply snapping others' cars n make fun of it, i am sooo waiting to read that news....

keep talking but no action is useless. keep telling me bad attitude without knowing me in person also a waste of ur time n my time.
Hi Kendick, i got no grudges on u at all. i don't even know u exists. here's my reply :

1. I use longbui road practically everyday. come penang then cos i want to know u MORE inperson. i'll treat u back coffee...

2. got no interests in your engine or your fast cars.

3. expert in theories/knowledge doesn't mean he's a skillful driver. Skillful driver doesn't mean he has to have parts knowledge or how the engine works. Talk big doesn't mean he knows EVERYTHING. Knows Everything doesn't mean he has to show off. get the idea, moron?
You are just discriminating real car enthusiasts. Those with passion for cars doesn't mean they have to mod. Let's say a person comes from a poor family. He has vast knowledge of cars and even theories. but he's just driving a stock 20 years old 660 kancil. does that means he shouldn't be allowed to talk about cars in this forum? There's no rules saying an enthusiasts must have a MODDED car in order to TALK about cars (at least in ZTH).
Ride pimpers are enthusiasts as well. They are more on cosmetics. their mods can easily buy your B14 NisBaru (oh, u are a pimper too) and your damn-so-fast 9000RPM 180km/h kanci0. Does that ring a bell to u?
Same goes for head bangers, their audio setups can easily reach above 50k. but everything in their car is stock. Does that ring another ell for u?
put it this way, you are the worst discriminating stereotypical person i've heard of. You've just disgraced the world of car enthusiasts.

4. u are not forced to join ZTH. go create a forum or join partnership with the guailos since u like them so much. www.nonoobsallowedinmycarforum.com OR www.onlymoddedcarscanjoin.com OR www.nononsensefromnoob.com. Should the mods create a section just only for u? u'll be the mod for that section only. Let's see how many ppl give a damn about it.

5. yes, i bought what u said. And again, why are u in a Malaysian forum? This forum are for noobs and losers (that's why we are all here). Sorry, we are just way off standard compared to u. I'll ask all the members over here to pray at u... hmm, maybe i should ask them to pray for u instead. good luck and enjoy the rest of your days in this Malaysian shore. I feel so sorry for u. u are just a sad kid.

6. this is not a real forum, races, events. We don't focus on tech talks alone, noticed all the sections? We are all friends here. We share correct info. we share wrong info. we are here to learn. We care how each of us feel. We are friends. We are family. If u don't like it, kindly GTFO. u are just a bit of sand in my socks.

7. Rot in hell. no one here is gonna love u gayz0r!

PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

bye for now. this is my first and last reply for u. if u feel offended, then u should have because i've intended this in the first place.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i think he is now having some psycho problem now,look at what he wrote on his visitor message...

guys,just make sure you watch your back out there especially along genting road.

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
This fella is really a farkup person.This type of human being should be skinned alive too.:evil:

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
oh, 1 more thing i forgot to add in my ESSAY previously (although u can't reply to me already). This is what my A$$ (will) SAY to u :

If u think ur genting driving skill will show your true personality and who u really are (how good in person u are), then WHY THE HELL DID U PARK YOUR CAR LIKE AN IDIOT?! I'll let the other forumers answer to this...
Hope to see your news on the paper soon. Happy driving!

yeah, u studied phsycology, automotive, music... what else? Degree in Discriminism? Doctorate in Stereotypicalism with Major in Idiocracy?

Gratz!

ciaoz~

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
you mean you've met the almighty kendrick?unbelievable,did you manage to learn how he drive?he told me he turtled his car once,hope he got tell you how to avoid to turn ur car upside down

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Danz,sorry to say that you under-estimate his retard level.he is so retard and stubborn,can bring into m'sia book of record i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, need your input here. I am planning to change my stock alarm to 2 way alarm for my Civic FD1. Budget is RM500 and below. I've seen many STEELMATE 898G PRO-II alarm on the net but not much reviews. Is any one of you using 2 way alarm ? Please share / suggest.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience