Apology to all zth members if I offended all of you

Shall I (kendrix) be forgiven for all that I've done in the forum? vote honestly

• Yes, we can feel your sincerity and accept your apology!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we still think you are not sincere enough, dont waste our time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
ROFL @ JIN....................... LOLLLLOOLLLL

i have no business here honestly. i dont know who newbienissan is (and after reading all this drama, i dont think i want to either) but based on what i concluded, the dude is a prick.

period.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
5115, aiyak.....I'm not in a essay competition...hahahaha..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ROFL @ JIN....................... LOLLLLOOLLLL

i have no business here honestly. i dont know who newbienissan is (and after reading all this drama, i dont think i want to either) but based on what i concluded, the dude is a prick.

period.
i hav business with him when he still using SoYouThinkYouCanDrive, but now i oredy forget dy...
nvm la.... i'm very forgetful 1...
i dun mind to meet him & talk car...

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
ooooo, thanks dude. sorry for banging vtec canot climhill, my bad. sincerely welcome u anytime for leisure genting drive :)

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
aiya, i think hard to finish leh. i think i will skip, since everyone here love to joke n make fun around. dont see any practical progress wor.....nvm lah, i try my best to reply all post....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i think this is getting no where, sorry i for starting this nonsense thread. comment whatever u like. asking u ppl joining me up genting is not even showing off, just leisure drive n have a cuppa tea to know each other more. I prefer practical over theory.....but if that is all refused, then none of u possible know who i am, so plz telling lies like 5115 do.

ps: yeah i know alot ppl driving like auntie speed up genting with ferrari, evo, subaru, etc.... not my cuppa tea, i push car to the max regardless the make of the car. so dont come n tell me rubbish n accuse me showing off. tell that to ken block he is showing off coz he did so much stunt video, n see he what he replies u. tell that to all custom bodykits makers n owners, that their pimp my ride sucks, n see what they replies u.....bye
my honest opinion, close this thread down and continue your genting drive and your cup of coffee, dont haggle in ZtoH since you keep defending on whatever ppl comment bout you and keep asking ppl go genting hill.....funny isnt it?

your thread wont bring any good to the damages you've done cos you are not sincere to apologize....if a person realised his mistakes, he is prepared for the worst that come after he apologized. this is call gentleman.....man that hold his words. but u acting like kindergarden boy la.....Seriously telling you that. if you dont like i also cant help...grow up la boy!

consider my suggestion and don waste your time and all our time la, as 5115 said, he had given you so many chances - you ok then not ok , ok again then not ok.....really really dunno how to describe. if you wanna angry i also cant help coz i am telling my honest opinion.

maybe you can invest a house in genting and drive yr sentra up & down hill to show ppl yr skill, don forget to write your name at windscreen so ppl would recognize. we all uncle driver cant meet or match yr skill.....peace & out!:driver::driver::driver:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
unker evo outdated edi la...now is max out power 180hp @ 9k rpm on L2. however "good" ur driving is, you don't have to 'scandinavian flick' at ALL the corners lah....pity ur gf like washing machine in ur car... muahahahaa!!!

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
pocket, stock satria is better.....hehehe...and u paid 50k for that special edition model with a 4g15....smart choice. i cud only afford a sentra 20k cheaper than urs, n my L2 only cost 10k, oooo, forgot i got a ke70 in the making for 3k only...but im sure all of them cant even beat ur 1980's single-cam 4g15...fyi, kancil no need scandinavian flick lor, maybe you should get urself an advance-driving bible, im sure u would love to improve ur knowledge isnt ?

titanrev, once the kendrick wong thread is removed, then u wont be seeing me. since your fellow moderator have removed it earlier after i called him n talk, i tot it was a truce n ended...manatau he made fun of my kazen n we accidentally read it. it was that moderator not steady n sincere lor, and after my kazen called him n asked him a few question he cant even remember a thing, then he pin it up again, super kiasu....fuiiih, n u want me to keep quiet ? no way unless the blamesephy is removed.

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i dont have to see your driving to know it...

stock satria means higher resale value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

These headlamps were sent to have them restored and coated but upon collection, results were less that satisfactory. No pictures of the different stages of sanding, but only before-after pictures. Still a bit blurry due to the degradation of the coating applied just few weeks ago by another detailer. Not a very good idea to coat the inner side of the lens as the heat may degrade the coating causing it to turn white...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience