Apology to all zth members if I offended all of you

Shall I (kendrix) be forgiven for all that I've done in the forum? vote honestly

• Yes, we can feel your sincerity and accept your apology!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we still think you are not sincere enough, dont waste our time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Danz, u wanna change ur vote? kekeke...jk lah

we're so sick of him guys....if the next time we discover his ip add or his identity up again, it'll be a direct warning to behave and then followed by a ban. no more negotiations. i think 5115 has put up too much for this character

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
PR, haha..i wish i could....this fella got wire shot somewhere in his brain...
x habis2 with his genting & his ride......i think spastik or retardard ppl dont act like him......
so wat his SR20 is fast...even if it could beat a lamborghini, i dont even care.......
u want respect, start rescpecting others 1st.

kendrick,
when i c u...i shall bang your head on your bloody piano u sissy boy.......

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Okay, I dunno much about you but just some fair talk:

No doubt you have car knowledge in your pocket, but being humble is the way. And no doubt that you have helped some members here with your knowledge I got to admit your knowledge, but at the end of your post, either you add in how good is your car, that good or the famous "let's have a leisure drive at Genting".

If you want to have a cuppa tea, why must have it at Genting? The air is fresher? The tea at there is fresher? Cheaper price? Seriously I am sick and tired of this "Come, let's have a leisure drive at Genting". And I strongly believe that most likely you own Genting share, that's why you are promoting for Uncle Lim. Just checked today, their share now is 10.06.

Maybe poor ppl like me only can afford mamak, but to be serious do you need to go up Genting all the time just for some "touge" feel in your racing blood? And you said you always push your 0 - 100 km/h in 7 sec Subaru giving downforce spoiler with Tomei Diamond Highcam SR20de Sentra B14 to the max, what you gain from there? Besides burning rubber / fuel, wasting your pocket money, you are also risking your life.

See what happened to one of our DC5 member at Genting (check it out if you haven't see so), don't you feel scared after you watched the nasty accident pic? What happens if you still have parents who need you to take care of? Drive safely, this is not Initial D, Midnight Wangan, Need for Speed or Daytona.

Seriously, ppl who know me knows that I rarely write essays in ZTH because I do not know much about cars and most of my posts are just tok kok in TT thread. Hell, will we be charged under ISA? This is a free for all forum, there is no one say that "This forum must discuss about cars ONLY".

That's all in my mind, no offense. Hope you get my point. I am out. :burnout:

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
jin,many members here sick of his empty promises.i think he need this since you are going to meet him for some leisure drive,why don't feed him a whole bottle?give him deep-throat kaw kaw

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
this is like the most epic thread ive read in the past 6 months.............the 'visitor message' part is the funniest!

ahahahahha zth.com really makes my day!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
jin,many members here sick of his empty promises.i think he need this since you are going to meet him for some leisure drive,why don't feed him a whole bottle?give him deep-throat kaw kaw
hahaha... then can i apply some leisure driving fund from u or tom...???:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
He said not to criticizes people but he criticizes those people driving Ferrari or sport cars slowly up Genting....Those are responsible driver that care and respect other road users not that they don't have skills...again you are assuming other people who drive slow are no skill people.

I wish to see him clock a lap at SIC and see how good is he....wonder why he didn't come for ZTH TTA or BKT Putus TA....when all the real drivers are out there lapping, touging....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
He said not to criticizes people but he criticizes those people driving Ferrari or sport cars slowly up Genting....Those are responsible driver that care and respect other road users not that they don't have skills...again you are assuming other people who drive slow are no skill people.

I wish to see him clock a lap at SIC and see how good is he....wonder why he didn't come for ZTH TTA or BKT Putus TA....when all the real drivers are out there lapping, touging....
actually, i oso wanna know how is his lapping if in SIC...
hope can see he made faster than 2.39 la....:biggrin:
thats the street EK chassis B18CR ori-condition can hits for the moment....:banghead:

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
just passing by....

another interesting reading here... :driver:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Hahahaha...
By readin' the 1st page, I guess I can say that the TS is not sincere at all in his apology... When Iszo comes into the picture the TS still wanna threw bullet at him... If he really sincere, he can just say I'm sorry... That's the topic & the main reason of this post... I think what the TS wants is attention & yet he have it here... By all of us still replyin' & arguin' with him.. So, it's better not to reply or continue this thread... Cause he's no more than an attention seeker....:driver::driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Don't bother. He'll just ffk you and say he's stuck in Kajang. As with the 2 times I've asked him to show up.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
huhu..lots to read finally made up to the end.my honest opinion, closed this thread let tis since this not what we one in zth. Most of us noe this guy, so why wasting time for this kind of crap, he even doesnt noe he is only had one life..sum day he will noe what the words of frens.As we can see he is created a lot of his enemy here.:stupid: fella

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
HEY DUMBASS KENDICK.

When I asked you to leave me alone, that included your pathetic minions as well. It does not mean you can ask your idiotic friends to continue harassing me.

STOP. THIS. NONSENSE. YOU. ASSHOLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Mitsu Galant V6 viento's door seals are rotting away, and that allows rainwater to enter the cabin. Its kinda hard to find replacement seals as the car is pretty rare, and the perdana's ones dont fit. Can any one with experience guide me on how to fix this? Perhaps some universal door seals which i can use?

Rotten door seals :

Car model (not actual car) ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience