Anyone lost a Blue Proton Wira? Saw one abandon for a month now...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
lucky not aSSturo....

Pomen...sudah mau raya loh...buy kuih raya yet?saw everywhere oso selling kuih raya like borong man...
kuih raya???

even me selling them (my mom make kuih raya at home).... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

as$tarok....not me haa...them play2 with ur name.... :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
or Ass-taruh...wakakaka..rilek arturo, just joking, dun shoot me oh.. =)

Supra Fanatics: so how's ur update on dat "stolen car"?..
Was busy lately. Anyway here it is.

It was raining that time, so quickly just do a quick check and get some info on the car.

Well not actually good news cuz 95% look like a stolen car. No sand something on the glass but they left the number plate in the car "WEW 7927" Front number plate still attached but got some cracks and missing 1 or 2 numbers and cracks a bit on the latest but looks like the same like the one in the car.

So, most probably that's the number plate but hard to tell. No other info on number plates.

Steering wheel stolen, Gear knob gone and car was not lock. Took 2 photos on front and rear. Will post it up tonight. Hope the owner will be able to see it here.

Arturo:
Your name change here and there later end up as Astro Boy pula :rofl: then u have to switch your avatar into this adi...

Btw, found your name everywhere in the net :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
or Ass-taruh...wakakaka..rilek arturo, just joking, dun shoot me oh.. =)
kuih raya???

even me selling them (my mom make kuih raya at home).... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

as$tarok....not me haa...them play2 with ur name.... :adore:
wah u 2 play tag team eh...now my ass kena tarok pulak :rofl:

Pomen...good income ler sell kuih raya...yr mom make then u sell at yr work place la heeheheh

Was busy lately. Anyway here it is.

It was raining that time, so quickly just do a quick check and get some info on the car.

Well not actually good news cuz 95% look like a stolen car. No sand something on the glass but they left the number plate in the car "WEW 7927" Front number plate still attached but got some cracks and missing 1 or 2 numbers and cracks a bit on the latest but looks like the same like the one in the car.

So, most probably that's the number plate but hard to tell. No other info on number plates.

Steering wheel stolen, Gear knob gone and car was not lock. Took 2 photos on front and rear. Will post it up tonight. Hope the owner will be able to see it here.

Arturo:
Your name change here and there later end up as Astro Boy pula :rofl: then u have to switch your avatar into this adi...

Btw, found your name everywhere in the net :biggrin:
SF...u stalker ar...search me on the net trying to look for my naked pictures issit wakakakkakaka

but back to topic heheheh....this car sounds like abandoned car oni...got any signs of accident not?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
arturo....ok la can have a bit more angpau raya..since working nobody give me angpau (diff frm chineese angpau given to those who not married yet)

-errr..SF...just call a patrol car who was roaming around and show them the suspicious car....so u can check with them..(they can do onsite Vehicle-Id-Number and Engine-Id-Number check with radio communication to their HQ) so they would tell u the result straight away...if they couldn't find the owner then u just ask them to give it to u ar....so can make as sparepart.... :p

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

arturo....ok la can have a bit more angpau raya..since working nobody give me angpau (diff frm chineese angpau given to those who not married yet)

-errr..SF...just call a patrol car who was roaming around and show them the suspicious car....so u can check with them..(they can do onsite Vehicle-Id-Number and Engine-Id-Number check with radio communication to their HQ) so they would tell u the result straight away...if they couldn't find the owner then u just ask them to give it to u ar....so can make as sparepart.... :p

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hahahah Pomen...technically during raya holidays i oso not working...so technically u should give me duit raya oso wat wakakakakka. wait u go n tell me technically i boleh belah pulak hahahaha

agreed with the method to get police to check the car's status...but i think Danz already booking the car for spareparts leh

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! No chance to check the bonnet cuz raining. Yet the ground is soggy with water..actually park behind a house and the house looks empty too...ppl staying around there didn't take any action on it also...after a month still there...

If got good engine also, I think gone liao since steering wheel and gear knob also gone...should be only a shell left...maybe will check out the bonnet baru call the police and wait there.

Arturo:
I thought can find some eye glaring shots from u ma...since so many mini skirts around haha!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
SF...can agak agak 1 if engine still there or not....see the front suspension loh...if no engine sure like jacked up...or just bend down at front n see under the front bumper. please dont do the same thing to the skirts at yr office or u sure kena case. u like obsessed with the skirts at my office oni. come join me here ler.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF...can agak agak 1 if engine still there or not....see the front suspension loh...if no engine sure like jacked up...or just bend down at front n see under the front bumper. please dont do the same thing to the skirts at yr office or u sure kena case. u like obsessed with the skirts at my office oni. come join me here ler.
Hard to tell cuz is on soft ground and car seems to tilt one side due to uneven ground. Front is sink in a little. Should be a modded car la...from the look of it exterior..u guys judge when i post the photo la...

My office also lots of pretty girls adi...just not short skirt nia...haha!

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
on top whre??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Eeeee. Yeah. It's Nurburgring!. It's the Green Hell and I'd know by now you'd be really envious of my experience. I'm sure I'm not the first Malaysian to have been there, and driven in the 'Ring as I personally know of a few friends who've done it, and I know if you are reading this, you would have already driven on the Nurburgring too, except that it's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience