Anyone Lost A Black Satria?

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Anyone lost a black satria??
Forgot the registration number, its a black satria ICE system all gone already
just the car... its parked in front of the new plaza just across asia jaya putra LRT, why i said its stolen cuz on the wiper got more than 16 summons from MPPJ cuz parked on yellow line and all the summons already koyak cuz of rain and under the sun.

So if anyone lost a car can go there and take a look, dunno if the police took it away already as i heard my friend say tat there were policeman there this afternoon.

Updates the car still there, mivec bonnet with straight flow pipe car number BEP 5639 :) dunno what engine in it :P

Jay5

Known Member
May 4, 2004
Visit site
aiyo the police should be smart enuf to think that the car is a stolen car seeing that usually there are no wheels and seats and etc etc....some more so smart to issue summons until 16 pcs?!?? haha

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by sakuraguy@Apr 6 2005, 18:12
confirmed black? my fren lost his satria (bright orange) full gti bodykit 15" rims .. lowprofile .. plate 1477
[snapback]874119[/snapback]​

yup yup confirm black.... and the number i think its 80 something something will check and see when i pass by there

not police issue summons ler... its MPPJ... i think they too lazy to take the hassle of telling the police

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
MPPJ mar!! What can we do??

I look at the car interior already know stolen car.... cuz all the ICE wire hanging out inside the car. I think the MPPJ too free stand there for 2-3hours every 10 minutes give one summon :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=64496

The highlight of the action packed day was in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience