Anyone going for the July 9 Bersih Rally?

Are you going to the July 9 Bersih rally?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No la... I takut kena ISA

• Undecided

• Bersih what? gotong royong ka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
The best way to rally is to do it at the Stadium. Its gonna be a closed session and the police will only be outside guarding the area just like one in Shah Alam in 2008. Then later they can sent a few reps to the ISTANA to hand out the memo. There is no need to march to ISTANA.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, just a side note, to recap Al-Jazeera live interview with our beloved minister of information (who has erection every 5 years) on the Bersih 1.0 rally in 2007... .

[youtube]jfpYZ4IGenY[/youtube]

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Dont let it intimidate you, you will be amongst friends, we will be part of History which we can be proud of.

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
should put 1 more choice

"i don't give a dem about politic"
I really hope you don't mean that. Politics is about the way you choose your way of life, whichever government that we choose is going to effect our everyday life. So whether you like it or not u still have to live with it. So do yourself a favor and choose for a better life. Its fine whichever side you are going to vote, but u have to choose something rather then doing nothing. Everything we do now will be for the future (you, me and our kids to come).

I'll march on that day and i'm not doing because of any political parties, i'll march for a better malaysia.

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
I sincerely hope whoever join the march will behave calmly and peacefully, and not against the law. Hopefully, there will be NO riot, NO damage to public property, and NO physical injury to anybody (does not matter whether you are policeman, FRU, marcher, penyokong BN, penyokong PR, and public who happened to be there).

Peace and Love :rock::rock::rock:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I sincerely hope whoever join the march will behave calmly and peacefully, and not against the law. Hopefully, there will be NO riot, NO damage to public property, and NO physical injury to anybody (does not matter whether you are policeman, FRU, marcher, penyokong BN, penyokong PR, and public who happened to be there).

Peace and Love :rock::rock::rock:
Tell that to the police. I can guarantee you a ridiculous amount of traffic jams and useless road blocks that do nothing other than congest traffic. Like the last time.. gawd I hate these road blocks. Unecessary traffic jams all over KL all because they are overzealous.

Arrest the racist bigot "I.A" first and charge him for sedition and throw him in jail, THEN only perhaps some tension might be relieved. Otherwise all we ever see is useless things like Megatower la, hike in prices la, JV with international criminals who have no respect for human rights la... etc.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
IGP says cops to arrest those with pro-Bersih ‘shoes, cars, buses’

The royal families had better not be wearing anything yellow too or risk being manhandled by PRDM.
Tourist and foreigner ought to be screened for yellow undergarment as well.
Textile shops with yellow material must be summoned and the evidences confiscated, factories producing yellow stuffs will have their licenses retracted.
Digi will be sued for their yellow mascot, sponge-bob would be blacklisted and prevented from entering this country........WHAT A JOKE!!!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
from the responses and the votes, it is even more important that people participate. WHY?

because the Rakyat are the real bosses. all this scare tactics, political messages and other bullshit things that are going on is not important. the important thing is are you willing to fight for a better future for your own children?

imagine that 10 to 15 years from now, your teenage child asks you: "daddy, what did you do during Bersih rally?"

will you tell your child that his/her future was not worth a few hours of your time to walk for electoral reforms?

will you tell your child that all the teenage police shootings were wrong but you choose to sit at home and watch tv?

will you tell your child that it is ok for the govt to limit the number of scholarships while the PM and DPM can spend RM48 million on their homes in 5 years?

what are you going to say? Malaysians who are here, like Raja Petra says, pandai cakap, pandai complain but do nothing about it.

everyone is so happy to be keyboard warriors to taruh the govt on fuel subsidies, toll, AP, proton, etc, but no one is willing to step up and be counted.

so sad...

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Hisham outlaws Bersih 2.0
So now Bersih 2.0 was outlawed and declared illegal officially. What would happen if the government become paranoid, treating Bersih as violent terrorists, declaring state of emergency and suspend the parliament?

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
AFAIK If that day comes, you'll see lotsa army and they'll take over the security. They will be under the instruction/command of Seri Paduka Baginda Yang Di Pertuan Agong. The Nation comes under Martial Law. Police is no longer holding the Law, curfew will be implemented and lots more.

So there wont be any hangouts, mamak store, Discos or karoks etc

- Just My 9 Cents, Not My Nonsense -

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
If martial law takes place,

1. The world will laugh at Malaysia (read umno/bn)
2. FDI will be affected directly and pulling out in droves.
3. Military men too fat to even chase ducks.

I dont think it will happen.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
pergi boleh...guna bus atau ktm pergi..jangan pakai kereta takut kereta dirosak bila huru hara berlaku....nanti boleh claim insurance?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
This just in.

On 7th and 8th July, there is going to be MAJOR ROADBLOCK in and around Kuala Lumpur. It is advisable to take LRT or MC or EL on that day to avoid the massive traffic jam that going to happen.

On the 9th July, Kuala Lumpur will be on complete LOCKDOWN meaning there will be no traffic going in or out and will be continue to 10th depend on situation.

Hooray to the stupid enforcement morons for making KL the largest carpark in the world.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whose car TINTED but still people broke the glass stole stereo/gauges/meters?

thinking of normal tinting front screen so that break the glass.....the glass break but never seperate the tint hold the glass still hold in one
so cant steal things inside...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience