tint liao glass still break or not?

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
whose car TINTED but still people broke the glass stole stereo/gauges/meters?

thinking of normal tinting front screen so that break the glass.....the glass break but never seperate the tint hold the glass still hold in one
so cant steal things inside...

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
use axe whack hard on the glass.. cut a hole.. then can steal loh.. :P or get those glass cutter and cut.. if the plastic kacau use those tailor scissors very big and strong.. :D

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
if ur car is the merc used to protect the inside occupants...then cannot ler...the glass all around the car is made to be bulletproof...

deadman84

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
ive tinted mine but still shatter ler..im using 5 percent black tint...i think other good tinted will prevent it if not mistaken in this forum got ppl selling bullet proof wan

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
i talked to a tint shop man.........the bufflet proof tint........still can break......his the glass liao the glass also break......just that the TINT wont break.....hold in one piece....unless he use really really sharpthing to cut the tint

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
btw... bullet proof doesnt mean it is smash proof... According to the SWAT education video.. i watch some time back.. Like bullet proof vest, yah it can protect you from bullet but.. if someone stab you with a knife it still goes thru.... :)

lolz have a good day

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
they dont break your glass but they will break your lock like wat happen to me

the best thing is there is no lock n using a bullet proof mirror

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, good day. Im driving a wira 1.5 a/b se and I could hear somesort of metal clanging sound everytime I start my car after the engine gets cold. I could hear the sound only when I start the car after turning off the engine for more than two or three hours. Starting the car early in the morning is the worse. Starting the car after 30 mins or even 1 hour of turning off the engine results in no sound at all. The sound will disappear after some time, maybe after 10 mins of drive. Im having...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience