Anyone going for the July 9 Bersih Rally?

Are you going to the July 9 Bersih rally?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No la... I takut kena ISA

• Undecided

• Bersih what? gotong royong ka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
Damn, it's happening again.. last 4yrs i joined this rally.. intimidated by those rocketeers pkr n pas, "kita semua bangsa malaysia akan berarak...bla bla bla".. in my heart, with this support, we can do a change!
Given free t-shirt is one of the point for me n my friends to join the rally, can't blame me cuz tat was my 1st GE and tat time heated due to ketidak-adilan anwar case in which doesn't even affect my life pun, just being young and fiery wanted for a 'change'.
On tat day itself, i saw lotsa ppl around plus the war cry from those political guys seems to heat everything up. Ok, then comes the FRU boys.. with the water cannons, smoke grenades we're asked to dispersed immediately.. in between that moment, i can't see any of those political leaders around, i saw pak lebai, makcik2, mat2 rempit hati kering, what i can say is majorities are malay. where are the others man? Or our presence is just tools for certain ppl to gain support for such event???
This year gonna be the 2nd bersih. F*** it, i had enuff soaked wet with water cannons. They don't care pun bout us, the most is publish here n there saying Polis kejam..
So, wat-ever-F it's, i'm not gonna join, support or pity to those who soon gonna be stomped by FRU cuz if u wanna make change? DO IT DURING THE GE! Don't be tools for other people to manipulate!

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Damn, it's happening again.. last 4yrs i joined this rally.. intimidated by those rocketeers pkr n pas, "kita semua bangsa malaysia akan berarak...bla bla bla".. in my heart, with this support, we can do a change!
Given free t-shirt is one of the point for me n my friends to join the rally, can't blame me cuz tat was my 1st GE and tat time heated due to ketidak-adilan anwar case in which doesn't even affect my life pun, just being young and fiery wanted for a 'change'.
On tat day itself, i saw lotsa ppl around plus the war cry from those political guys seems to heat everything up. Ok, then comes the FRU boys.. with the water cannons, smoke grenades we're asked to dispersed immediately.. in between that moment, i can't see any of those political leaders around, i saw pak lebai, makcik2, mat2 rempit hati kering, what i can say is majorities are malay. where are the others man? Or our presence is just tools for certain ppl to gain support for such event???
This year gonna be the 2nd bersih. F*** it, i had enuff soaked wet with water cannons. They don't care pun bout us, the most is publish here n there saying Polis kejam..
So, wat-ever-F it's, i'm not gonna join, support or pity to those who soon gonna be stomped by FRU cuz if u wanna make change? DO IT DURING THE GE! Don't be tools for other people to manipulate!
this is exactly what happen to my frens who joined the 1st Bersih.
tools for fools..

ATCO

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
malaysia
xperienced it myself bro, saturday BERSIH my gf...a much better thing to do..

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
just because of BERSIH.. im late to work for 2 hours. i believed many others suffered the same case like me.
not so "bersih" considering the jam and thousands of cars bumper to bumper on the road.
plus theres not much the rally can do other than condeming other people's businesses, rubbish and vandalism.

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Heard that there's masssive jam in KL now.
Suspect that this purposely done by some over-enthusiastic body to discourage the rally.
There shouldn't be roadblocks since it's been agreed on the locatin i.e. stadium.
But you got to feed the simpletons.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ride bike to opit not much problem tho :biggrin:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
i agree that the roadblocks should not be held now since the bersih rally is gonna be in a stadium.
just direct traffic on that day la..
but i think its becoz of the weapons and bombs that police found..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, I left my house at 6.45am, but traffic started to build up at 7am.

Anyhow still alright for me, manage to reach work about 45 mins
before 8.30am.

Going home is another issue, traffic is heavier than before everywhere.
Take me 1 hour+ to reach home...usually only 40mins - 1 hour the most.

Taken my leave on Friday though hehe!

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
Remember to remind our family members, close relatives not to wander around during the 9th due to safety.. If at this stage Police already found the weapons and petrol bombs, things might get more dangerous on the 9th itself. So, be careful and to those who gonna participate in the rally, be responsible and please take care of your self. Cuz u might be our neighbors, work-colleagues, college mates... it shows someone do cares about u regardless difference in politic views.

Salam 1 Malaysia.

menace2society

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
sri kembangan
Visit site
Yang dipertuan agung already give green light to do at stadium.maybe heavy traffic because malaysian driver see car accident kat tepi jalan.so they brake emergency and drive slowly :P

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The bombs and weapons probably belong to the opposing group since they have plenty of reason to object this rally.

The real cause for Bersih is for a clean election. No 80 people registered under one kampung attap house, no 135 year old voter, none of this crap.

It's the instigators and opposing parties that kacau the whole Bersih thing and claim that they want to overthrow the gov, anarchy, blah blah blah. Bersih leader Ambigua or something was granted an audience with the Sultan and they agreed to hold the rally in Shah Alam Stadium and not on the streets. The funny thing was Ibrahim Ali from Perkasa also wanted an audience with the Sultan for his own stupid reasons about protesting to protest against the Bersih protest... and was TURNED DOWN by the Sultan. He later bitched about how they should ISA the Bersih leaders cuz it was an illegal assembly and spewed a whole lot of other crap.

They should ISA him for being a public radical racist.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
iam wishing frens dat r going to this rally to be safe, pergi dan balik. my spider sense is tingling ler..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia have rolled out a series of special edition vehicles that are collectively known as the Concept M models, after the leading letter of the company's official accessories partners, Modulo and Mugen.

The Concept M vehicles will be factory fitted with their respective accessories and will only be available in shades of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience