• Replies 63
  • Views 6K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Phr3ak

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i didnt know that guy. I went to his shop just to get my A pillar fixed... as u guys know, most astina have that problem... A pillar cepat pecah! haha...

and then he said he go just a nice bumper that'll suit my car. He opened the price, and i was quite shocked... unbelievable... straight away do without hassle... =)

hellshock2

Feb 25, 2007
i didnt know that guy. I went to his shop just to get my A pillar fixed... as u guys know, most astina have that problem... A pillar cepat pecah! haha...

and then he said he go just a nice bumper that'll suit my car. He opened the price, and i was quite shocked... unbelievable... straight away do without hassle... =)

Talking about that external A pillar plastic. Dammit mine crack and broke into half. I replaced with original Mazda parts it costs me RM290 man! (april 2007)serious... sigh

4 or 5 years ago i replace 1 only RM190 man ...

Phreak: you said he got a nice bumper and offer you a price, meaning he had that bodykit with him already (maybe from his storeroom or chop shop) or is he able to custom make his own anytime ? What i mean is ready-stock or self-made. Thanks.

Yo king_jamez!
I will wait excitingly for your good news!! GOOD LUCK!! update us yeah....

P

prolog

what did you guys means A pillar? the 2 sticks beside the windscreen?

Yes, the two pillars adjacent to the windscreen.. Also called moulding pillars

Mine'r also cracked.. One side is gone....

High temperature makes 'em expand, they eventually do not fit in the mould anymore and crack

sengasdf

Known Member
Feb 18, 2007
Kajang
aha, mine broken long time ago, missing for many years. Last 2 months I DIY-ed myself with aluminium. Just simply make the shape and spray. Not so smooth as ori one la cause DIY >_< . At least got something similiar there, far sight wonldn't know it's not ori. When you see near, not pretty LOL

Phr3ak

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
DIY ay? haha... Deva sellin for RM80 per pc for the pillar...

P

prolog

Which material is good for bodykit?

I think fibre might get cracked sooner or later

Anyway, Astina guys out there...
any of you guys using spoilers from other cars?

king_jamez

500 RPM
Apr 13, 2007
thanks hellshock2....will keep u guys updated once i'm done with it...any of u guys have white astina?? i wanna paint it white...mine currently is red...any colour suggestions?? black maybe?? i've seen a few black ones on the road n it looks cool...any photos u guys wanna share??

my A pillar was replaced too....mine is aluminium made by my mechanic...they said it's expensive to get the stock ones so i just listened to him n it lasted for quite long till now...i'm happy with the work...=)

P

prolog

thanks hellshock2....will keep u guys updated once i'm done with it...any of u guys have white astina?? i wanna paint it white...mine currently is red...any colour suggestions?? black maybe?? i've seen a few black ones on the road n it looks cool...any photos u guys wanna share??
Black Astina

Red Astina

White Astina

Toyota Turbo Engine

Do you notice the brake light at the top spoiler? Cool

Silver Astina

I have a black Astina and I want to paint it red..
It's funny how people want different colours..
The one with red astina wants black... the one with black wants red...

Last edited by a moderator:

hellshock2

Feb 25, 2007
fooooooohh ... nice nice .... all astina look nice. I'm lovin it every moment!
actually i also wish my red astina can be painted black (black so cool!)
but i was quoted RM2600 for changing paint colour. so i only repainted back maroon red at RM1600 including lots of knocking and touch ups.

wow i love the chrome tailpipes on the black astina .... ooooo shiny .......

sengasdf

Known Member
Feb 18, 2007
Kajang
damn, I want the bodykit like the red one >< I want to front lip ><
And, I want to get the spoiler, where can I get?

Phr3ak

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
why that dude put 1G engine on Astina? dumb...

P

prolog

Compare the two spoilers below. Apparently there are two different types. The bottom one has a brake light. The bottom one is Eunos 100 spoiler if I'm not mistaken....

Is the top one universal spoiler?

And lastly, what is the following spoiler called?

P

prolog

DOHC

Mar 26, 2007
Those some some freaking nice pictures.

Anywayz, do you guys have any updates?

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
I like those bumpers that can fit two exhaust at the back...how much normally to custom made?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s all about the upcoming Hari Raya festivities and NAZA Quest, the official distributor of Chevrolet vehicles here in Malaysia has just provided a series of discounts and even a complimentary car for your convenience – all for the sake of ensuring that you’ve got yourself a Chevrolet that’s in good working condition for that long-haul back to visit the relatives...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience