Anyone custom-made bumpers?

P

prolog

This is a bodykit for Astina. Looks really wicked

Do you think the fibreshop people can make something like it?

Last edited by a moderator:

azamnecrone

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
i think can.i've seen one fiber shop had a sample of this mod in ipoh.but,why dont you rojak astina bumper with lantis h/b?looks very cool u know!!

king_jamez

500 RPM
Apr 13, 2007
any custom shop in klang valley area?? i wanna add some to my astina as well...and if there is how much will it roughly cost??

P

prolog

any custom shop in klang valley area?? i wanna add some to my astina as well...and if there is how much will it roughly cost??

Well, I heard that there's a fibreshop opposite to the Batu Cave temple. I think it will cost aroud Rm 1500 to 2000. I'm not sure...
They have samples and heard that they already made some for astinas

In fact, that's my project at the end of June. To get a bodykit and paint.. Not now tho.. Saving cash at the moment. :regular_smile:
If you find it, keep us updated ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

wodern

Known Member
Nov 28, 2003
i drive Astina too... currently trying to finish up my bumper lips. will update the pictures soon. looking forward to share info with Astina owners...

king_jamez

500 RPM
Apr 13, 2007
azam...when u said rojak with lantis bumper do u mean the stock bumper in lantis?? can they fit in to astina? how? do u have a pic of it? i would like to see it....=)

king_jamez

500 RPM
Apr 13, 2007
prolog n wodern...i would really like to see the results after ur project is done...PLS share with us the pics...if it's nice i would like to have it on my astina too....=)

sengasdf

Known Member
Feb 18, 2007
Kajang
excuse me... can we rojak other bumper lips from other cars that suitable to potong and fit astina?? custom-made is too pricey:X-:

P

prolog

Yes you can do it yourself, if u r DIY type of person. You can modify bumpers from other cars

And also, if you are a PRO in fibreglass, then you can design urself.

But since i'm neither of above, I have to get the professionals do. Of cuz that's pricey...But then, the end result is also "professional" (hopefully)

P

prolog

By the way, can the door visors be custom-made??

Cuz Astina door visors are very very rare.. nearly extinct

sengasdf

Known Member
Feb 18, 2007
Kajang
Yes you can do it yourself, if u r DIY type of person. You can modify bumpers from other cars

And also, if you are a PRO in fibreglass, then you can design urself.

But since i'm neither of above, I have to get the professionals do. Of cuz that's pricey...But then, the end result is also "professional" (hopefully)
nono...what I mean is you use those bumper lips that already exist for other car and fit to astina. for example, you take wira bumper lip and install to astina, just potong to suitable size and install. Plug and Play like others.

wodern

Known Member
Nov 28, 2003
u can use honda ek mugen front lips into our astina. plug n play.

just make sure the rivetting/ screwing work is properly done.

P

prolog

How about sideskirts bro? Can get from other cars?

I think its easier than the front lips cuz there is no curvature, just straight...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car using H7 bulbs...got cover for this size?? in the market i only seen H4 size cover...is too big for my headlamp...kenot fit...pls help me...cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience