Anyone seen before ford lynx rs halfcut?

Gh0sT

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
???
cardomain.com
the latest ford lynx rs, year 2002 and above i think....

anyone seen this halfcut in malaysia as i'm sourcing for it, thanksss

Carb0n

Dec 21, 2006
2nd hand Ford Lynx RS

Gh0sT said:
the latest ford lynx rs, year 2002 and above i think....

anyone seen this halfcut in malaysia as i'm sourcing for it, thanksss
The 2nd Hand Ford Lynx RS year 04 selling price cost less than RM70K. Consider that 1 better if you considering buying half cut.

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
seen it before. you may not find a ford lynx rx h/cut... look for a mazda 323 or protege halfcut. the engine code is FS-DE. saw two last december at kota kemuning, tilija auto...both auto.

Gh0sT

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
???
cardomain.com
Carb0n said:
The 2nd Hand Ford Lynx RS year 04 selling price cost less than RM70K. Consider that 1 better if you considering buying half cut.
nah...halfcut i just want the bodyparts, the rest of my car is fine...

Gh0sT

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
???
cardomain.com
sudha said:
seen it before. you may not find a ford lynx rx h/cut... look for a mazda 323 or protege halfcut. the engine code is FS-DE. saw two last december at kota kemuning, tilija auto...both auto.

yeah, seen the protege halfcut also, but the bodyparts not as chun as lynx...no need engine as i'm already running a b8 in my lynx

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
oh so...body parts only la...

dun think i have seen those. But if you have contacts you maybe be able to source bodyparts from thailand or philipines....

Carb0n

Dec 21, 2006
Gh0sT said:
yeah, seen the protege halfcut also, but the bodyparts not as chun as lynx...no need engine as i'm already running a b8 in my lynx
the lynx rs is created by ford malaysia. you cant found any in japan. so, no half cut. the lynx rs they using are the same as mazda 6 2.0L engine. got to wait the mazda 6 half... (expensive lol).

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
Carbon...agreed that you cant find lynx rs in japan

But it was not created by Ford Malaysia. The Lynx RS was available in Phillippines, Malaysia and I'm not sure but possibly Thailand too.

The engine is the I4 unit that was used in Ford Telstar's between 1992 and 2000 in Malaysia.

The same engine was also used in the Mazda 323/ Protege.

FYI - there are two versions to look out for -

1. Protege MP3 - 140hp n/a I4 engine
2. Protege Mazdaspeed - 170hp turbocharged I4 engine.

The Mazda 6 2.0 that you mentioned is a new generation engine....its very different from the lynx engine.

Forummers looking for engines should either look for the protege half cuts or the Telstar engine.

if your are lucky....you might find the mazdaspeed protege engine...

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
dude...you dont need to go to h/cut shops...

mod yourself....smoke the headlamps and get the black bee hive wires or black wire fence from hardware shop...

kekekeke...

Do a search under the DIY thread....someone did something about smoking headlamps and the black wire grill...

RSTurbo

Sep 24, 2004
mazda6_not_using_FSDE

telstar
Carb0n said:
the lynx rs is created by ford malaysia. you cant found any in japan. so, no half cut. the lynx rs they using are the same as mazda 6 2.0L engine. got to wait the mazda 6 half... (expensive lol).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi morning all,

My fc has been very bad since recently for about 2 months+ . Previously it was able to go rm50 for 320km+ . Now it become rm50 200km onli. I check on many thing but still same.

However, i read some thread similar to my case, and some claim after change the "centre box/midbox" then their fc back to normal.
I just wonder is the midbox really affect fc that much ?

Im pretty confuse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience