Anyone have a sump in good condition for sale

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Hi Guys

I am looking for an engine sump in good condition if anyone has one??

Let me know I will need it to be shipped to the UK.

Having looked at the sump am I correct in thinking that an EVO sump does not fit our airtrek turbo R's ??

Also if anyone knows anyone who knows where I can purchase one that would be great also.

Any help always welcome.

Many Thanks

Last edited:

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Thanks much appreciated

does ah wah have a website or a contact email/number as I clicked the link you attached but there are no contact details there I can see?

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
vr2 I do not have facebook and being here in the uk its very hard to get in contact if anyone knows his phone number or can get me an email address that would be great I need a few parts and by all accounts he is the man to go to for parts!

Thanks in advance for any help getting in contact with him.

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

His number is on that facebook page VR2 so big thank you I will give him a call tomorrow or early next week.

Thanks for the help your a legend!

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
Hi Guys

I am looking for an engine sump in good condition if anyone has one??

Let me know I will need it to be shipped to the UK.

Having looked at the sump am I correct in thinking that an EVO sump does not fit our airtrek turbo R's ??

Also if anyone knows anyone who knows where I can purchase one that would be great also.

Any help always welcome.

Many Thanks
i think it fits.. parts that are not fit to airtrek is mostly other than engine parts.. but im not really sure, try get it measured. i dont think so mitsubishi could make a different sump on same 4g63 which taken from evo 5.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
vr2 I do not have facebook and being here in the uk its very hard to get in contact if anyone knows his phone number or can get me an email address that would be great I need a few parts and by all accounts he is the man to go to for parts!

Thanks in advance for any help getting in contact with him.

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

His number is on that facebook page VR2 so big thank you I will give him a call tomorrow or early next week.

Thanks for the help your a legend!
You are welcome. Hope you can get what you want......:driver:

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
Hey mdss there is a guy on ebay.co.uk breaking a airtrek for parts maybe he has what you want :listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys,
im planning to change my crank pulley to a lightened one..
just wanna ask,is Zerone one good ah?or should i get works?is it the same size as my oem pulley? mythelogy is too expensive la..hehe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience