anybody plss explain this video link .....

smallmaster

Apr 1, 2009
Johor
Sedan bro !!! my tyre 205/40/R17 ?? ok rite bro ?? anyway thx 4 helping me giving advice bro !!

turbolover

Nov 17, 2005
The last time i heard from my friends dad who is driving a merc e55amg without supehcharger doing 250km/h and got overtaken by a putra also.hehe this guys all got balls of steel.my car go 180 feel like the car wanna take off already.

chrissyong

Aug 14, 2007
chrissyong,
where is ur workshop la.i may wanna drop by and chat with u how to get my car to 320km/h with a 4g93t.or hv to use 4g91 bot?
no problem we can blow water together if u dun mind call or msm me 0122787675 this is my cell phone number,no for 4g91bot only can do it,deepend ur hp and gear ratio and rpm rev cut only~if u want grazy top speed:burnout:

Yee

Anton Lavey
smallmaster: U will have problem passing the puspakom inspection when u plan to sell your car someday, or when u got stopped by jpj. have u thought of that? Btw..a bit off topic already, sorry.

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
no problem we can blow water together if u dun mind call or msm me 0122787675 this is my cell phone number,no for 4g91bot only can do it,deepend ur hp and gear ratio and rpm rev cut only~if u want grazy top speed:burnout:

:rofl: ... damn funny la you bro....i think turbolover was being sarcastic...i dont think he is going to take out his 4g93T to play 4g91 based on your 4g91 hitting 320km/h.

i think all cars also depends on the same things right? Torque?HP? Transmission?Sifoo Chrisyong please enlighten me :adore:

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

smallmaster: U will have problem passing the puspakom inspection when u plan to sell your car someday, or when u got stopped by jpj. have u thought of that? Btw..a bit off topic already, sorry.

bro smallmaster,

Yee has a good point...

turbolover

Nov 17, 2005
AD EG,
Come on i wasn't being sarcastic.lol.You see Chris is serious about helping me achieve top speed and so i have already gueesed that only with a 4g91 bot can do it.but i'm not sure i have enough 'mulah' to blow so many engine.hehe.

smallmaster

Apr 1, 2009
Johor
yeah im also tinking of that bro. in road block all sure gotta problem.

my mechanic said go for GSR 1.8 n combined with mivec n some extra mod to increase top speed n hp. he said can save budget by modding GSR, rather than modding EVO engine.

What sifu advice? GSR 1.8 ok rite ????

hey i wan do bodykit next month, tink wanna go for Videsign front. any1 wan to recomend any shop around JB? im in Pasir Gudang !!!!

some shop selling very lightweight bumper like tissue paper, i tink it cannot withstand for high speed cruising. the videsign bonnet ( i dono how strong it is ). any1 can recomend good shop ??

alonso

Apr 29, 2005
AD EG,
Come on i wasn't being sarcastic.lol.You see Chris is serious about helping me achieve top speed and so i have already gueesed that only with a 4g91 bot can do it.but i'm not sure i have enough 'mulah' to blow so many engine.hehe.
yeah..turbolover u just buzz chriss & invite him teh tarik then can ask him how to mods ur car & engine to get more top speed and ask him also about the "project car" he doing now hehe....ive oledi meet him before dont worry this guys very friendly somemore..as i know previously he works with some tokey in bdr sunway area very2 famous in mods monster cars for race & drag purposes...

turbolover

Nov 17, 2005
yeah..turbolover u just buzz chriss & invite him teh tarik then can ask him how to mods ur car & engine to get more top speed and ask him also about the "project car" he doing now hehe....ive oledi meet him before dont worry this guys very friendly somemore..as i know previously he works with some tokey in bdr sunway area very2 famous in mods monster cars for race & drag purposes...
ok ok when i'm down in KL will ask Chris out for TT.in penang now la.everytime i reach 180 i got to move aside for faster cars already.haha.

chrissyong

Aug 14, 2007
:rofl: ... damn funny la you bro....i think turbolover was being sarcastic...i dont think he is going to take out his 4g93T to play 4g91 based on your 4g91 hitting 320km/h.

i think all cars also depends on the same things right? Torque?HP? Transmission?Sifoo Chrisyong please enlighten me :adore:

in the 1st thing~i still learning bro not sifu now,but just got many blow engine exp,if use smaller cc engine use bigger turbo +hi rpm +small final drive olso very easy the get nut and grazy top speed~but abit danger if drive shaft one break then drag to the hell=balik kampung,haha but r u rite,the formula almost is same ~:smokin:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

ok ok when i'm down in KL will ask Chris out for TT.in penang now la.everytime i reach 180 i got to move aside for faster cars already.haha.
no problem turbolover bro~u olso can sit beside me,if u without heart atack, hahaha

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

yeah bro alonso long time no see,how r u?^_^ when want to go out teh tarik again?i just a guli only haha,whatever happy to know u bro:burnout:

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

yeah im also tinking of that bro. in road block all sure gotta problem.

my mechanic said go for GSR 1.8 n combined with mivec n some extra mod to increase top speed n hp. he said can save budget by modding GSR, rather than modding EVO engine.

What sifu advice? GSR 1.8 ok rite ????

hey i wan do bodykit next month, tink wanna go for Videsign front. any1 wan to recomend any shop around JB? im in Pasir Gudang !!!!

some shop selling very lightweight bumper like tissue paper, i tink it cannot withstand for high speed cruising. the videsign bonnet ( i dono how strong it is ). any1 can recomend good shop ??
yes 1.8 with mivec head will easy can make hi hp~ coz the stock mivec cam is in 300degree 10.5 lift ex 290 10.5 lift,very good for hi rpm,1.8 engine olso can make hi top speed~

turbolover

Nov 17, 2005
Chris the thing is this,i'm afraid of dying and i don't trust anyone who can get the speed past 240km/h.haha unless i'm driving.

chrissyong

Aug 14, 2007
Chris the thing is this,i'm afraid of dying and i don't trust anyone who can get the speed past 240km/h.haha unless i'm driving.
dun worry one km i thing can near 3++ kmh already,take it easy just take few min only,stay cool~but i scare blow engine again +__+:stoned:

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

wahhh thank u for advice bro !!!
you are welcome~:beer:

turbolover

Nov 17, 2005
1 km 3++km/h?sure ka?this one i got to feel.haha.then don't go pass 300km/h la.260+ also good already.

Autodetailer, the premium car detailing mogul has collaborated with us at Zerotohundred.com especially for the coming Time To Attack Finals to award anyone with a passion for photography for capturing the best photograph at the event this Sunday.

Darren:This is a photo community effort to cultivate more photographers in the area of automotive photography & motorsports. I believe with some...