anybody plss explain this video link .....

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
wahhh thank u for advice bro !!!

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Chris the thing is this,i'm afraid of dying and i don't trust anyone who can get the speed past 240km/h.haha unless i'm driving.

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
Chris the thing is this,i'm afraid of dying and i don't trust anyone who can get the speed past 240km/h.haha unless i'm driving.
dun worry one km i thing can near 3++ kmh already,take it easy just take few min only,stay cool~but i scare blow engine again +__+:stoned:

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

wahhh thank u for advice bro !!!
you are welcome~:beer:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
1 km 3++km/h?sure ka?this one i got to feel.haha.then don't go pass 300km/h la.260+ also good already.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
smallmaster...why dont want to use original evo bodypart?

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
yah im also tinking bout EVO3 bodypart. looks fierce n damn nice. wat ur comment bro?

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
yah im also tinking bout EVO3 bodypart. looks fierce n damn nice. wat ur comment bro?
evo 3 bodypart on wira body? standby for extra $$$ if meet J*J roadblock...damn sure kantoi oledi my friend got this experience before (sita) unless u dont care..

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
r u sure ???? coz i got c some Wira evo3 bodypart still can pass the JPJ road block without problem. emblem proton in evo3 bodypart also kena kacau ar?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
well basically from what i understand,when they see your evo bodypart...they tend to think you definitely have something inside that MIGHT be illegal..maybe thats why they suspect his fren and do the checks..after checking they found that something was seriously against the JPJ rules therefore causing your fren getting into trouble...im only assuming this is what happened.

but evo3 bodypart is legal from what i hear from my friends who have done the conversion..

the evo3 bodypart is mouth watering...haihsss...if you drive the sedan you really should consider evo parts...

if aeroback then get the mivec look...

IMO,go for the evo parts bro....but of course others haev different taste so it comes down to your personal preference.

Last edited:

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
yah i have to go to half cut shop next month n get the evo parts. bro does the stock wira bonnet, bumper, projector head lamp n fender can be trade in at the half cut shop????

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
r u sure ???? coz i got c some Wira evo3 bodypart still can pass the JPJ road block without problem. emblem proton in evo3 bodypart also kena kacau ar?
sure can past in the jpj block~if u got $$$:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Wah now asking for age pulak.U interested in him ka?haha.jk jk.
= ='' im 26 years old but my son 5 years old already~start modified car at 17years old....

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

evo 3 bodypart on wira body? standby for extra $$$ if meet J*J roadblock...damn sure kantoi oledi my friend got this experience before (sita) unless u dont care..
yeah bro~agree .....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

hahahahha....no logic in his words
my logic only is dare to do or not dare stay cool:smokin:

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

1 km 3++km/h?sure ka?this one i got to feel.haha.then don't go pass 300km/h la.260+ also good already.
if boost 2.5bar is sure can~:burnout:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Chris, sharing ur life stories with forumers ka?good good.lol.On a serious note i would really like to meet up with u to see ur 4g91 bot monster.

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
bro dont get angry. submit some photo of ur bot 4G91 plss. any dyno sheet.

Hey r u all sure that evo3 front is illegal.. aiyooooooooo..... i got saw some wira with evo3 front with proton emblem. im alredy confused ...... somebody explain the reality

bro858

Known Member
Jul 26, 2007
Go ask JPJ for conformation

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

If possible get the copy of that particular clause or simply ask for written approval because not all the JPJ staffs are good in this issue/matter or they will just guessing on it which will cost u trouble in future. Make sure u go to the right officer who in charge in this matter. Cheers

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
yah i have to go to half cut shop next month n get the evo parts. bro does the stock wira bonnet, bumper, projector head lamp n fender can be trade in at the half cut shop????

bro,

better not...their price is ridiculous most of the time if you trade in....usually la..if your luck good they offer you a nice price then ok...last time when i ask to trade in my body part i got ridiculous offers...but when i sold the parts outside ...i almost earned back 60-70% of how much i paid for my new parts....you just need to be patient to find buyers...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
bro dont get angry. submit some photo of ur bot 4G91 plss. any dyno sheet.

Hey r u all sure that evo3 front is illegal.. aiyooooooooo..... i got saw some wira with evo3 front with proton emblem. im alredy confused ...... somebody explain the reality
Illegal la bro.either each time u give some sweet or they summon u and ask to go back for inspection.certain bumper or bodykit u can get away with by placing the proton badge.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
If JPJ wanna find fault then nth will be legal, so just behave yourself and polite a bit then most of the time can save your own ass... As for e3 bodykit, i really agree it's the best to put for a sedan since i drove a sedan too, but can't you notice there are so many extreme make over wira on the road? i see more lancer front wira than original wira actually... in the end i decided keep my wira as original as it could be, people might cherish your car more.. LOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello.. just wanna know, isit a problem if the engine block sound like 'ktik-ktik' (as it was very hot) after a long jurney?? fyi, i drove astina bpt with std i/c and no air scoop or what so ever..
:X-:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience