>>any Seremban People<< N9

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
Last Saturday night i saw a monsta Toyota KE with huge Old skool sport rim + 1jz engine parking at A&W seremban bearing plate number NS**77 without driver...... Duno who is the lucky owner.. hehe...

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
Brother, you sangat kejam lah. Before my leg got problem. I tried to call you out to minum minum with me...but nobody answer the phone wan....:confused_smile: I thought you already got kidnapped by Alien...
bro..sory la...im stil here la..only that maybe u call a bit late..now too tired and always sleep early la bro...and im sick too la..2 weeks of fever..come and go...2 times already i go to the clinic...but still the same la...

p/s : i think its about the weather la...sory bro...next time i will go out with you...not that i sengaja tak angkat the phone bro..sory sangat2...so,u stay at home now??all the time??

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban
Guys.. I will not be joining any TT until i fully recover....cause I fell down from stair at home and hurt my nerve..now my right leg injured already can't drive some more...so have to rest as the doctor said, if i don't let the leg heal completely. I might be tempang forever......scary.....the bones still ok didn't broke but my nerve kena the most injuries.....so pray for me guys.....

Aiyah bro.....so sorry to hear that...hope to see back on ur feet soon...
sorry couldn't make it to our TT as frequently as last time...i will try next time...ok? :X-:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
wah jovi69 no need say until 1j engine la...where got monster ohh...anyway witch13..me juz drive a standard toyota KE only..no mod wan...all the cars can smoke me anytime wan...

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
har.... joe injured.... so ther should be not TT this few week lo....
HI.... everybody.... Tec here/...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, thanks for your concern. I promise you all i will get well soon. My leg now still suffer from pain at the nerve and joints.

Tec, i can't go to TT doesn't mean other guys can't organize TT. :_: you can join them for TT. You try to PM Jo-e34 cause he's now having more frequent TT with some other forummers. Cheers

And to all you guys..becareful when going up and down from staircase. OK ??:_: Dont be like me a clumsy big dumb...

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
my exams will be over in a week...then i'm free!!!!!...will call u guys...maybe we can go tt some where

witch13

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
since the huge road block i don`t like to lepaking in the A&W...coz got road block..no where to go lol...better lepak at ABC corner...

se86...sure ar standard ke70..hehehe

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
sure standard la...some more i hear ppl say my KE70 engine internals never touch before...and also i had another ke70 b4...tht wan the power was also not good as this one..but this current ke70 also going for overhaul soon..getting bigger pistons maybe...haven sure wat to do yet..

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
since the huge road block i don`t like to lepaking in the A&W...coz got road block..no where to go lol...better lepak at ABC corner...

se86...sure ar standard ke70..hehehe
the only thing that is standard on his ke70 is the paint......the rest don know what he did.......hehehe......

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
wah..nothing done la...all stock wan...no modded exhaust also la

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
sure ar...sure u not hiding one...haha

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
ABC corner used tobe so many ppl hanging ther.... if wanna find a good table to view the scene.. a bit hard le.... jo-e34.. u can reserve table at ther for TT?

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
mamak stall how to book table oh....heheh, just go there try my luck got table sit down.....so far i'm pretty lucky to get a seat most of the time......=)
sms me@012-6830191, when u wanna tt........=), hey tecque ur engine change liao la?

se86car where got standard......go near u can see the car got purple flame come out......d........hehehe.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently I sold my car to used car dealer and buy a new car, so something I need to know, hopefully someone could help me clarify some question.
My car sold, and used car dealer sign an agreement that he taken the car effective on stated date.

1. But the dealer didn't made full settlement the bank at that time, so I unable to receive Bank release letter. Anything I can do to get the release letter ? As I know, normally those dealer will continue the instalment until he get new buyer, to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience