S

semperfi

TT was good! How come you boys didn't turn up?:wavey:

Bump: TT was good! How come you boys didn't turn up?:wavey:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Pictures of the TT at A&W on the 5 April 2009. Thanks to everyone that turn up. The TT started at 12pm sharp the the guys from uptown was really on time and I was really shock when I turn into the parking lot of A&W because I've never saw so much monster gathered around except you see in an autoshow. The parking space was clearly dominated by all of us and we have around 15 to 20 cars. I was really a sight not to be missed. The bad thing was the rain started in halfway of the TT. The cars that came was from different breed but all is under the same group..JDM monsters. From 13B, RB, EJ, 3S, VQ, 1G to 4G...you name it they were all there.

Part of the group...there were still more of us.

The monsters.

The Impul Kitted Skyline. Very nice and simple.

Pictures from Eujin

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Walau .... I so damn shame leh ... Lat-sun can make it there, half-way drive there, kaput liao got to tow to workshop wor :banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Walau .... I so damn shame leh ... Lat-sun can make it there, half-way drive there, kaput liao got to tow to workshop wor :banghead:
Nah~~~:thefinger: Don't tipu....your lat-sun too geng..you don't want to show us only..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Nah~~~:thefinger: Don't tipu....your lat-sun too geng..you don't want to show us only..

WOIT ..... Me not like you la ... Show, show amongst Jin, Sky, Ah Fatt, tohsan, loosend, Farouq, and NOW, you totally infected wai88 liao :banghead:

Tat right..TR.lat-sun with RB26DETTT wor..:listen:

Eyong,
You make us disappointed liow...haiz

It's ok .... as long as those pretties keep coming back for more, moRE, and MORE ok liao ... :biggrin:

Ok la ... Next time I fix Lat-sun ok, ok can drive more than 2 km's I show, show lor ... :hmmmm:

Last edited:
S

semperfi

Woi! How come my toyota not in there???? You bias man TR!!! :banghead:

Nice rides you snap countless pictures. Our Waja and toyota you didn't bother. *tsk* *tsk* *tsk*!

Eyong, now I know Y!! because our rides are latsun26y, that's y!!!:rolleyes:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006

Nice rides you snap countless pictures. Our Waja and toyota you didn't bother. *tsk* *tsk* *tsk*!

Haiya, one TOYOL-car, and another Fuc-ka-lution ... keh-le-feh ma ... Kill, die, the come up fight, die again, and then come up ... Always on background, never get the nice chicks lor, that's Y :banghead:

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
Ok la ... Next time I fix Lat-sun ok, ok can drive more than 2 km's I show, show lor ... :hmmmm:[/QUOTE]

Okie...with Semperfi monster also ya.:listen:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

What lah...mine also not in wah~~I also don't know where you guys park....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Ok la ... Next time I fix Lat-sun ok, ok can drive more than 2 km's I show, show lor ... :hmmmm:

Okie...with Semperfi monster also ya.:listen:[/QUOTE]

That semperfi you have to convince him enough lor ... If bring lots of fu-yoong hai's, I think he will do it ... :listen:

Of course la ... Not monster ma, sure CAN'T see lor :banghead:

S

semperfi

You didn't ask! Grrrrrr.....

Okie...with Semperfi monster also ya.:listen
That semperfi you have to convince him enough lor ... If bring lots of fu-yoong hai's, I think he will do it ... :listen:

Sot, Sot! Bring my car back to Seremban. Who's gonna sponsor me the shipping cost?????? :thefinger:

If got Fu-yong hais... it's another story altogether. :rofl::rofl:
My car's low and Ma Q farn to remove my front bumper when moving up to the container.

Last edited by a moderator:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Sot, Sot! Bring my car back to Seremban. Who's gonna sponsor me the shipping cost?????? :thefinger:

If got Fu-yong hais... it's another story altogether. :rofl::rofl:
My car's low and Ma Q farn to remove my front bumper when moving up to the container.

Yalor, never ask for our "monster" also ... :mad:

Haiya, not need remove bumper ... take a few 4x2 can la, so many you got wor ... If broken, another excuse to upgrade wor :hmmmm: Monster Garage :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Me and Eyong will be gladly volunteer to help you remove your front bumper....:rofl::rofl:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Me and Eyong will be gladly volunteer to help you remove your front bumper....:rofl::rofl:

It's ok ... Once have height-adjustable coilovers, can crank it up into buggy also can ... hahaha :biggrin:

S

semperfi

It's ok ... Once have height-adjustable coilovers, can crank it up into buggy also can ... hahaha :biggrin:
Alright, again the question.... who's gonna sponsor me a new height adjustable coilovers?

Tr, You will have to fly to KK to help me remove them and fly back to KL to help me reattach 'em back. How?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BusinessWeek.com has profiles a list of world's cheapest cars:

* GM Daewoo Matiz Mini/Chevrolet Spark: A five-seat, five-door hatchback that underpins the Chevy Trax concept.

* Chevrolet Aveo/Kalos: Slightly over 10 grand, but 400,000 owners can't all be wrong.

* Hyundai Atos: 1.3 million sold, mostly in India as the Santro. $6,350 for the base model or $9,920...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience