>>any Seremban People<< N9

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
dam man, sorry 2 hear about your accident...i wish u all the best and hope u recover soon...

still haven't been to a tt but maybe well have one when u're ok, will meet up..

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
erm TR...get well soon ya...aiyo..u got so many chicks take care of u sure ok wan...hehe....jk ya....jangan marah marah...nowadays seremban town also so quiet...banyak boring....nothing to see also....anyway TR...rest well ya..TT anytime also can...god bless u and heal u faster...

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
hope you'll get well soon, TR u cant drive doesnt mean cant go for tt......will fetch u out for tt........if there's one....sit at home demn kau bored one la...........will callu for tt......no worries hehe....

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah just pick him up 4 tt...good idea...

yala, seremban is so boring now days...not tat many ppl racing at night anymore...so wat do u guys do when seremban is so boring?

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
Guys.. I will not be joining any TT until i fully recover....cause I fell down from stair at home and hurt my nerve..now my right leg injured already can't drive some more...so have to rest as the doctor said, if i don't let the leg heal completely. I might be tempang forever......scary.....the bones still ok didn't broke but my nerve kena the most injuries.....so pray for me guys.....
TR,
My god... so sorry to hear that.. btw i saw you created a thread about those unwanted dreams that you had before this happened...and u did say everytime after the dream must be something that weird happen such like u going to the same place...
i think you have to do something le.. :regular_smile:
anyway recover soon ya..

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
erm TR...get well soon ya...aiyo..u got so many chicks take care of u sure ok wan...hehe....jk ya....jangan marah marah...nowadays seremban town also so quiet...banyak boring....nothing to see also....anyway TR...rest well ya..TT anytime also can...god bless u and heal u faster...
since u like happening place go KL Sunway la.... that place is getting craze....
last 2 weeks i saw Lotus, Subaru,180sx and those local ride with turbo doing some stunt there.... not liek seremban with lotsa trafic lights.. those are really high speed stunt... i know u been there before... try to satay u...
hehe.......
:angel_smile:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
aiyo..now seldom see racing la..now most of the weekends also go club and see chicks liow...hehe..change angin awhile..now dun wan see ppl race la..boring..now juz go lepak first...hehe...watch movies or something..selalu racing than minyak also muz put a lot...

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
since u like happening place go KL Sunway la.... that place is getting craze....
last 2 weeks i saw Lotus, Subaru,180sx and those local ride with turbo doing some stunt there.... not liek seremban with lotsa trafic lights.. those are really high speed stunt... i know u been there before... try to satay u...
hehe.......
:angel_smile:
got a place in sunway with ppl racing...where is it?...and when do they race?

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
Anyone from Nilai?

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
Guys.. I will not be joining any TT until i fully recover....cause I fell down from stair at home and hurt my nerve..now my right leg injured already can't drive some more...so have to rest as the doctor said, if i don't let the leg heal completely. I might be tempang forever......scary.....the bones still ok didn't broke but my nerve kena the most injuries.....so pray for me guys.....
bro..sorry to hear that bro..hope you recover soon...let it heal first...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
bro..sorry to hear that bro..hope you recover soon...let it heal first...
Brother, you sangat kejam lah. Before my leg got problem. I tried to call you out to minum minum with me...but nobody answer the phone wan....:confused_smile: I thought you already got kidnapped by Alien...

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
haha...kk13 in town was some action...but awhile only...me also smoke kau a satria..hehe...than park car and minum at ABC onli....cause got police d after tht..saw chicken and yellowcockcar at ABC also..hehe...

witch13

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
haha...kk13 in town was some action...but awhile only...me also smoke kau a satria..hehe...than park car and minum at ABC onli....cause got police d after tht..saw chicken and yellowcockcar at ABC also..hehe...
se86 whut car do u use ar???

huehe i miss seremban nite scene:_:

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
Last Saturday night i saw a monsta Toyota KE with huge Old skool sport rim + 1jz engine parking at A&W seremban bearing plate number NS**77 without driver...... Duno who is the lucky owner.. hehe...

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
Brother, you sangat kejam lah. Before my leg got problem. I tried to call you out to minum minum with me...but nobody answer the phone wan....:confused_smile: I thought you already got kidnapped by Alien...
bro..sory la...im stil here la..only that maybe u call a bit late..now too tired and always sleep early la bro...and im sick too la..2 weeks of fever..come and go...2 times already i go to the clinic...but still the same la...

p/s : i think its about the weather la...sory bro...next time i will go out with you...not that i sengaja tak angkat the phone bro..sory sangat2...so,u stay at home now??all the time??

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban

Aiyah bro.....so sorry to hear that...hope to see back on ur feet soon...
sorry couldn't make it to our TT as frequently as last time...i will try next time...ok? :X-:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
wah jovi69 no need say until 1j engine la...where got monster ohh...anyway witch13..me juz drive a standard toyota KE only..no mod wan...all the cars can smoke me anytime wan...

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
har.... joe injured.... so ther should be not TT this few week lo....
HI.... everybody.... Tec here/...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all driver of Proton Persona,

My purpose to open this topic of discussion is to get the feedback or an opinion or solution from the new Proton Persona Elegance that had been launched recently in Mac 2010. The reason is I just bought my own Persona Elegance for a month period but there have been several problem occured or more precisely, after one problem solved there will be another mess occured. Not my intention to downgrade Proton but in term of payment... I have to commit for 9...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience