>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
You also go abc corner SE86...cool, should meet up sometime...

no, the guy he never parks there..he pass by onli...and always arun 1am...his car not modified i think, no sports exhaust also...so pass by got no sound

the guy with the dc5 integera sometimes me comes there...but never met him b4..

you should cucuk that DC5 if you got chance. can test power with him ma. kekekkee

anyone going out to town for yamcha today?

OJ..i maybe got go town..but not so early...going clubbin with frens first
might juz turn around there

Haha, probably should SE86,

You know him ar?..Is he on tis forum?

Sban nowdays quiet on motorsports side, but HOT NEWS in newspapers with murder, shotting, rape etc

Raping ?? I wonder who's the bastard...I will kill him.....:angry_smile:.....anyone going to KL this evening. I'm going for The Ultimate stret tuner show in Bukit Jalil

hey titanrev,

you went for the show at bukit jalil...how was it?...i couldn't make it

KK, met a lot of ZTH members there mostly are KL members....even Tom is there also...will be going again tonight. will post pics when come back

Are you sure, bvalve ... Give you another 3-6 months then you might be thinking of a stroker kit ... hahaha ... maybe a set of GT-3069R ... :shades_smile:

eyong,

GT-3069R is from Garrete?ball bearing?rated at how many horsie?

I went to The Ultimate stret tuner show in Bukit Jalil too. saw an e36 and e30 with boltin turbo .. BM engine + Bolt in TuRBO.... damn chun!!!
and another 1 is Putra with full GTR body kit <--- craze!

waaa.....seremban got so many kaki wan arr???? but how come i dont c any zth sticker in seremban cars so far wan ???

btw.....when will u guys have a TT ???.....i wanna join u guys also

yeah true...so many zth members in seremban but haven't seen any stickers...maybe we should all get...the when we see each other on the road we can say hi la, haha

How did u get?, u ordered ar?

what car u drive,so next time i see i know its u...then i'll say hi

KK13, i drive a junk car, corner also can't fast, straight also not fast. Slow slow only.....but not steady.....U will its me wan if u saw a car with ZTH sticker

USTC 2007 photo by TitanRev

Guys, here's the link to all the pics of USTC 2007. Chicks pics included....
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/your-shots/155004-ustc-2007-pics-and-chicks.html#post2195188

Joe34, u Bimmer should be like this mah....
P1050080.jpg

TitanRev, I'm sure u're car can't be tat bad wat...but i will look out for it..

By the way...nice pics of the USTC O7...thanks for sharin..

Top Bottom