Any Comments on Lightning Acoustics

JIYS

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
Pjam yeah~ anything good and worth~ really attract those smuggler!
energie:if you feel my words offense you then i say sorry~i aint said branded is a wrong invest but vefore invest into those branded ICE...i think consumer should consider is their living place are safe from smuggler?
ok back to topic~why i still support Lightning Acoustic cuz...the price not expensive and the quality is fine~ thats my point~ budget and safe from smugglers!

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
do u mean burglars? hehe

yeah performance parts are target nowadays too, ive seen an evo6 stripped off everything from rims to seats, everything inside & outside they sapu.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Is our fault also sometimes, when we install some branded ICE in our car, the acc shop just like to give us free their shop's sticker, very well made and we take it happily. But this is the biggest mistake we made, this sticker is the main attract to those criminals. If staying in flats and we add this and that, then this car is the next...
Some bandids are smart, they know how much is the amp cost, like say brand XXX is rm3000 or brand ZZZ is rm300. I have met with a victim that his car get turn upside down and the brand ZZZ amp still there. These people when they steal also they have to see the market first, if an 3000 amp atleast they can sell it for 500-600.
So the best way to avoid these type of problems, the window tint must not be too dark, let people can see inside but not clear. Turn down the volume when reaching our housing area. Increase our car security, which not that useful..

Jrd_Lee

Banned
Feb 27, 2005
Delete......wat i post.

Becos ML's boss Micheal Low will be kill me, if he read this posting, haha!!!

Last edited:

Pjam

Known Member
May 31, 2005
sj
hei jrd_lee, aren't u with ML audio?
time & again, it has been mentioned many times that lightning acoustic is inhouse brand by ML audio.. ML audio has 3 branches in puchong (1 behind tesco)
its overpriced for local products.. spend wisely!!:shocked:

Jrd_Lee

Banned
Feb 27, 2005
I am not ML stuff lah, if i working in ML, how can i say Lightning Acoustics is Bad Quallity.

Actually i am a guy that Crazy in audio, so i very understand which brand is good, which brand is OEM.

Just try to believe me, if you pay that budget to buy Lightning Acoustics, you better pay your money to take a/d/s ( analog & digital system ).

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
Hi

HI,I support who???? WHY many of u say lingting ascoutic no good????? lingting ascoutic demo in kepong PETRONAS evey SATURDAY.HE demo car BUMP BUMP very good,because the woofer he install 12pcs in his demo car.Why said he no good??? Everybody u can go they to see his car!!!!!

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
if u say lightning audio demo car got 12pcs that are good enuff, have u tried kulai SPL scene? there's a wish or something like tat, a mpv with 6 pcs of audio & audio dvc sub...it make u vibrate till u cant see wat the car number plate beside this car...wat u think about that? btw, it's audio&audio..wat a cheap name...i tot it's made in china? dun flame if i say made in china. u may say branded product also from china, but my point is do u think audio&audio QC will on par with kicker or rf ?
dun believe in those demo car...if u wan to believe it, then make sure u audit each brand demo car b4, and consider the handicap between each car..
i had saw a demo car with 8 sub can hit 16+ db..but another demo car with 12 sub hit less db...so u consider urself whether to trust the demo car...

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
Complaint

HI,member.I like his demo car,because BUMP BUMP very strong when i stand infront of the demo car distance below 5meter.TQ!!! For any body who are support me!!!!

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
appleyard said:
never buy speakers or amps based on brands. Alpine makes good HU but not amps. RF makes good subs but comes with their HU, RCA, component are crap.
Reason is doesnt mean that a company makes great subs or amps makes great speakers or HU.

Unfortunately Accessory shop doesnt think like that. They sell by brand so if Kicker sub is good all their product is good.
MRV-F505, MRV1005, MRV1505, MRV-F407,MRV1507,MRV-F409 & MRV-F900(F#1)... all this model I tot good amp from alpine.....

tj84

Mar 30, 2006
yo guys, one of u said that the lightning acoustics is a ripp off and one shop in promoting in Puchong and i think i KNOw the shop cuz only yesterday i went over and spent 900, to fix 2 channel amp, 12 inch sub, 6 inch component set. today i am gonna fix. at first i thought lightning acoustics is a sub brand of lightning audio, but when i surf the web, i cant find anything about L acoustics. Basically, how good is this thing?

Pjam

Known Member
May 31, 2005
sj
tj84 said:
yo guys, one of u said that the lightning acoustics is a ripp off and one shop in promoting in Puchong and i think i KNOw the shop cuz only yesterday i went over and spent 900, to fix 2 channel amp, 12 inch sub, 6 inch component set. today i am gonna fix. at first i thought lightning acoustics is a sub brand of lightning audio, but when i surf the web, i cant find anything about L acoustics. Basically, how good is this thing?
have u installed it yet? if yes, u'll know after listening to it
u won't be able to find anything on lightning acoustics on lightning audio website, its an inhouse brand.. if the retailer misled u, pls complain to ministry of domestic trade:shades_smile:

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Jrd_Lee said:
I am not ML stuff lah, if i working in ML, how can i say Lightning Acoustics is Bad Quallity.

Actually i am a guy that Crazy in audio, so i very understand which brand is good, which brand is OEM.

Just try to believe me, if you pay that budget to buy Lightning Acoustics, you better pay your money to take a/d/s ( analog & digital system ).
As I know all a/d/s product in our market right now it fake product from china.... due to a/d/s US did not register their trademark/patent in China.... so pleased avoid this product....

One of IASCA member get verification from Directed Audio.....

I have just got an official email from a/d/s usa on the a/d/s/ amp in malaysia.
According to him, he told me that there is NO a/d/s/ amp available in asia for this year due to many imitation products available in asia.

Now the existing a/d/s/ AMP in our market is FAKE a/d/s/ amp. He is also aware of the so called self declared M'sia sole distributor and it's magazine advertisement, he has forwared to their lawyer for advice and action.

However, I don't know whether the speakers is genuine or not as he has not mention. I also asking him on his website we found pro-ice , he will get back to me on next email on the status of pro-ice , Thanks.

Kindly refer to the e-mail below on how to differentiate on real genuine a/d/s/ products and fake products. The email below is from Directed Electronics Inc, Pacific Rim Sales manager.

" As far as determining whether the products in the market there are real or fake the only way to tell is by the items themselves. For your information the only products that are currently available in the a/d/s range is speakers. The model numbers are 345CS, 346CS, 245ix and 246ix. We currently do not make any subwoofers or amplifiers. Any of the amplifiers or subwoofers on the market in Malaysia and Singapore are fake products.

As far as telling whether the component speakers are real or not the only real way of telling is by looking at the product itself. The sticker on the back of the speaker will have the Directed Electronics sticker with a full address on it. Now recently I saw where the fake China company had created a sticker which contained part of the address to try and fool customers. You can not tell by the outside packaging. The imitation brand has copied our boxes and art work completely. "

energie

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
oh wow, 12pcs of subs makes 'em good? you gonna install 12 pcs in your car? if no, then you have not proved your post being useful. Still lost abt Lightning Acoustic i see, tsk, told you it's a RIPOFF. Wanna know more whether it has any relation to Lightning Audio or not, just call up American Autocraft, you don't haf to listen to me, they'll tell you ;)

Last edited:

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
btw i find it not too bad .. for a low budget sound system ... even more powerful than i imagined .. i tested on other few cars of my friends who has mixture of alphine and kenwood and so on ... da sound of da woofer did not come out as hard as mine..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Just want to get your opinions on who's the best in terms of workmanship, technical know-how and price on custom making an exhaust manifold which is not run off the mill. If you have experince please share them.

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience