Any Comments on Lightning Acoustics

energie

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
I've seen this debate before ... deja vu. Dude, you .. have a choice. Do the right thing. You'll see Proton Gen2 in magazine ads, but it'll never run like a Benz now would it, no not even a Honda. I do not know anyone who would want to settle for anything less given a choice. Nobody wants a small car, no one wants a small house, no one wants a small paycheck. My point is, if you're in a position to choose, get your facts right & get the right gear & never have to ponder later on how you just messed up your hard earned money on some lousy ass gear. It doesn't have to be RF or JL or Adire, but it sure as hell does not have to be Lightning Acoustic. I mean they couldn't even have a brandname or a logo that does not resemble someone else, how pathetic is that? Ask appleyard, he wouldn't trade his Adire Brahma for any Lightning Acoustic sub even if you gave him free! Ain't that rite apple ;)
I've stuck with my system for ages, not 2 months, not 2 years but 5 years. You figure it out man. Cheers

Pjam

Known Member
May 31, 2005
sj
well said!! anyone who's into ICE should seriously consider having a long term plan if $$ does not permit.. a good system can last years or as long as u own the car
imitated stuffs are just to attract newcomers, who r gonna upgrade in a few months time anyway.. spend wisely, & no regrets :mouth_closed:

JIYS

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
beside that~ a good system also attract criminal~
that is what happening to my case~
6k for the system brand mtx~
in the early morning~ tada~~~ all gone~ ^^
so i buy again~ and found out~ rojak aint too bad also~
who care bout 5 years or what... ^^
but what can say~
good system really attract criminals to break into your car~
so now better play with some performance~not more ICE life~

Last edited:

Pjam

Known Member
May 31, 2005
sj
anything which is of good build/ quality/ expensive/ classy will attract crocks.. not just ICE..

energie

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
WTF is this guy talking bout attracting criminals? Someone should slap him upside his head. What r u, high? I care when it lasts 5 years or longer coz I dun have my brains up my arse to think what is good investment. Anyway, performance ain't much of a different game from ICE. Anything you install worth PERFORMING would cost a bit more thus attracting thiefs. What, ppl who installs expensive meters or expensive kits ( which I can't pronounce ) never had theirs flicked? I know people who even lost their rims! Look man, ur beginning not to make sense with ur argument. Quit it.

JIYS

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
Pjam yeah~ anything good and worth~ really attract those smuggler!
energie:if you feel my words offense you then i say sorry~i aint said branded is a wrong invest but vefore invest into those branded ICE...i think consumer should consider is their living place are safe from smuggler?
ok back to topic~why i still support Lightning Acoustic cuz...the price not expensive and the quality is fine~ thats my point~ budget and safe from smugglers!

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
do u mean burglars? hehe

yeah performance parts are target nowadays too, ive seen an evo6 stripped off everything from rims to seats, everything inside & outside they sapu.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Is our fault also sometimes, when we install some branded ICE in our car, the acc shop just like to give us free their shop's sticker, very well made and we take it happily. But this is the biggest mistake we made, this sticker is the main attract to those criminals. If staying in flats and we add this and that, then this car is the next...
Some bandids are smart, they know how much is the amp cost, like say brand XXX is rm3000 or brand ZZZ is rm300. I have met with a victim that his car get turn upside down and the brand ZZZ amp still there. These people when they steal also they have to see the market first, if an 3000 amp atleast they can sell it for 500-600.
So the best way to avoid these type of problems, the window tint must not be too dark, let people can see inside but not clear. Turn down the volume when reaching our housing area. Increase our car security, which not that useful..

Jrd_Lee

Banned
Feb 27, 2005
Delete......wat i post.

Becos ML's boss Micheal Low will be kill me, if he read this posting, haha!!!

Last edited:

Pjam

Known Member
May 31, 2005
sj
hei jrd_lee, aren't u with ML audio?
time & again, it has been mentioned many times that lightning acoustic is inhouse brand by ML audio.. ML audio has 3 branches in puchong (1 behind tesco)
its overpriced for local products.. spend wisely!!:shocked:

Jrd_Lee

Banned
Feb 27, 2005
I am not ML stuff lah, if i working in ML, how can i say Lightning Acoustics is Bad Quallity.

Actually i am a guy that Crazy in audio, so i very understand which brand is good, which brand is OEM.

Just try to believe me, if you pay that budget to buy Lightning Acoustics, you better pay your money to take a/d/s ( analog & digital system ).

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
Hi

HI,I support who???? WHY many of u say lingting ascoutic no good????? lingting ascoutic demo in kepong PETRONAS evey SATURDAY.HE demo car BUMP BUMP very good,because the woofer he install 12pcs in his demo car.Why said he no good??? Everybody u can go they to see his car!!!!!

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
if u say lightning audio demo car got 12pcs that are good enuff, have u tried kulai SPL scene? there's a wish or something like tat, a mpv with 6 pcs of audio & audio dvc sub...it make u vibrate till u cant see wat the car number plate beside this car...wat u think about that? btw, it's audio&audio..wat a cheap name...i tot it's made in china? dun flame if i say made in china. u may say branded product also from china, but my point is do u think audio&audio QC will on par with kicker or rf ?
dun believe in those demo car...if u wan to believe it, then make sure u audit each brand demo car b4, and consider the handicap between each car..
i had saw a demo car with 8 sub can hit 16+ db..but another demo car with 12 sub hit less db...so u consider urself whether to trust the demo car...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SHANGHAI - September 18, 2007:BMW AG has filed suit against Shuanghuan's importer in Munich last week to prevent the importer from selling a Shuanghua SUV model that BMW said is a copy of its X5, BMW AG's spokerperson told reporters last week.

"BMW AG's lawsuit targets Shuanghuan's importer in Germany, not Shuanghuan itself," said Ma Qingsheng, BMW AG's spokesperson in Beijing. "BMW AG so far has no plan to sue Shuanghuan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience