Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
i heard Lightning Acoustics is some ppl from Lightning Audio manufactor one

Lightning Acoustics Products made in china / korea / malaysia
and Supervised by Malaysian
And Branding by US

is there such brand in US ?

how is da sound quality ?
i heard some ppl quite satisfied with the sound for low budget .. ...
any comments guys
no flame .. just wanna know more about it

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
never heard of it, maybe u can ask the installer to try it somewhere for u to hear then u can judge for yourself...

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
I heard soem of my friends saids its cheap n good for its price .. considering whether to try it out or not :P

energie

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
Lightning Audio ripoff. Not flaming or anything but look here man, but people would tell you anything if they're selling it. There's too many ICE brands ripoffs in the market today that it's so hard to tell everyone that many of these brands are bad without insulting anyone. Today Lightning Acoustics, tomorrow RockFox .. c'mon. Here's a piece of advise, regardless of budget, it's always better investing in known or reputable brands which have history in ICE. If no budget, take it easy & save up, I guess. You won't regret it ;)

Cheers

Last edited:

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
ic .... okay ... btw some people said ... regardless brand... sound is the one .. ?

Pjam

Known Member
May 31, 2005
sj
energie said:
Lightning Audio ripoff. Not flaming or anything but look here man, but people would tell you anything if they're selling it. There's too many ICE brands ripoffs in the market today that it's so hard to tell everyone that many of these brands are bad without insulting anyone. Today Lightning Acoustics, tomorrow RockFox .. c'mon. Here's a piece of advise, regardless of budget, it's always better investing in known or reputable brands which have history in ICE. If no budget, take it easy & save up, I guess. You won't regret it ;)

Cheers
agree!!
made in korea/ china- possible as many stuffs are produced over there
supervised by malaysian- true also, this brand was created by a notorious audio shop from puchong
branding by US? no way.. bull shit!! LA rip off, look at the logo, plagiarism!! stay away.. save the $$ for reliable stuffs & no regrets

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
never buy speakers or amps based on brands. Alpine makes good HU but not amps. RF makes good subs but comes with their HU, RCA, component are crap.
Reason is doesnt mean that a company makes great subs or amps makes great speakers or HU.

Unfortunately Accessory shop doesnt think like that. They sell by brand so if Kicker sub is good all their product is good.

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
appleyard said:
never buy speakers or amps based on brands. Alpine makes good HU but not amps. RF makes good subs but comes with their HU, RCA, component are crap.
Reason is doesnt mean that a company makes great subs or amps makes great speakers or HU.

Unfortunately Accessory shop doesnt think like that. They sell by brand so if Kicker sub is good all their product is good.
agree with you :)

calvinhpk

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.mycarhifi.com
appleyard said:

RF HU, model 8250Ti is one of the best in the market...... made by Denon.....

JIYS

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
i use lightning acoustic 12" woofer before...
what can i say is compare to other branded~ the price can afford and the quality is good too~ i must admit that of course the quality is not as good as branded woofer k..but please remember... you pay how much then you will get the quality you pay for~ ^^
and i agree that...some seller will say anything for just selling it~
but lightning acoustic,i will give 3.5 star out of 5 star hahahahha
and at here i also selling off my whole set ICE...so~ click here for view~
http://wiraownersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=1571&st=0&#entry3956870
hmm~ what i said is...i paid RM1600 and i used for 2 months and i very satisfied with those set up~
why i selling off?cuz now i more look forward to performance and i cant put those thing all in my room~ full edi so i had to sell it..summore my parents complaint already~ ^^ cheers~ what brand i never care~ as long as it provide a satisfied for you~ if not...you never know what you want in ICE system~

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
my terms with what is best is price vs quality. Lets admit it we all are not rich and cant afford to pay highest end gear.

Yes RF did a great job on their subs but they are not the bes tin the market. Subs like JL, RE and Adire has been household name because of their quality vs price subs. JL by far the best subs which is their niche thats why you never heard of HU by JL or even multimedia. Alpine makes one of the best multimedia but not in their subs and speaker line.

RF was one of the best brand in the past but over the years there are companies had offered their product which has surpassed it and with much less the price. They came up with the ridiculous 50 Farad cap or even the unrealistic 15,000 watt amp. Yet suprisingly one of the best amps is not form RF.

As for the Lighning Acoustic subs or other subs ppl may forgotten that the most important part is the enclosure. Get a good sub in a prefab enclosure you get crap bass. I wouldnt say its a crap product but apple to apple comparisons is you compare that subs to a subs in the same price range with the same power and type of enclosure will give you soem pics of it.

cheers

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
then again ... this brand is not very chap ayam to me .. atleast got advertisement in magazine lol i just saw it today in some car magazines ..

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
15k watt amp, look at the weight also scare liao 81.8kg. This is sure for SPL, convert to rm + acc shop fry here, the price will be 100k++ RF biggest cap is 100 farad, not 50. With this cap, the bass will not under power. RF is not ayam brand in US, is 1 of the best amp. Atleast their boss won an Emmy Award(2003).

Pjam

Known Member
May 31, 2005
sj
Kyogezsho said:
then again ... this brand is not very chap ayam to me .. atleast got advertisement in magazine lol i just saw it today in some car magazines ..
dealers advertise in mag to introduce products & get more sales.. it does not matter whether it is cap ayam or not :shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The late 80s and early and mid 90s are considered to be the 'golden era of motorsport', in the world of four wheels Ayrton Senna was amazing the world with his magic and a manufacturers war at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters between Mercedes and BMW created a cult following that is still alive today.

Over the years there have been plenty of videos celebrating this 'golden era of DTM' racing and a number of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience