Another Tsunami?

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Another Tsunami?

Not to say much, and this topic not to scaring anyone .. i was observing overseas news on CNN n Sun News India ... where there oceans striking wave hardly, are the wheather scientist keeping quiet or if u have any news just share down here.

According to news on wave strike, they estimate .. another "Big Wave" coming soon .. be waited .. n share ure news n ideas here .. and we'll see how far is it true ..

Adios .. have a good day everyone guys n girls, Happy Motorsports from Zerotohundred.Com always !

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Aiyoooo, i am going to indonesia la....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
driftkingii,
Go indo to eat some indo girls ar? hehehe We'll be safe here in malaysia. To be safer, go to the middle of peninsular. erm.... anybody knows any good enough location that's located in the middle of peninsular malaysia? Where is taman negara ar? hahahaha

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
maybe someone should organize a rempit festival along the beach that is to be hit by the tsunami. Pay everything for them to go there, doesnt matter in tokyo or indonesia, india, sri lanka

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
driftkingii,
Go indo to eat some indo girls ar? hehehe We'll be safe here in malaysia. To be safer, go to the middle of peninsular. erm.... anybody knows any good enough location that's located in the middle of peninsular malaysia? Where is taman negara ar? hahahaha
eat girls ?? yeah maybe :P

no la some reunion with my indonesian coursemates in bandung....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:wavey: Once upon a Saturday, I was kinda bored and was playing with my dog while also stared at my car. Got licked by my dog and then ideas pop in my mind...and my DIY mode is switched on. I was thinking of adding some red strips to my car, since its kinda dull originally. Not only that, I saw something special and would like to give it a try...

My DIY kungfu isnt that great, so please dont bomb me for hurting my car with such a bad workmanship :rolleyes:

So one day ~ its always one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience