Another Tsunami?

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
Another Tsunami?

Not to say much, and this topic not to scaring anyone .. i was observing overseas news on CNN n Sun News India ... where there oceans striking wave hardly, are the wheather scientist keeping quiet or if u have any news just share down here.

According to news on wave strike, they estimate .. another "Big Wave" coming soon .. be waited .. n share ure news n ideas here .. and we'll see how far is it true ..

Adios .. have a good day everyone guys n girls, Happy Motorsports from Zerotohundred.Com always !

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Aiyoooo, i am going to indonesia la....

satria_95

driftkingii,
Go indo to eat some indo girls ar? hehehe We'll be safe here in malaysia. To be safer, go to the middle of peninsular. erm.... anybody knows any good enough location that's located in the middle of peninsular malaysia? Where is taman negara ar? hahahaha

munky

Jul 18, 2004
www.playboy.com
maybe someone should organize a rempit festival along the beach that is to be hit by the tsunami. Pay everything for them to go there, doesnt matter in tokyo or indonesia, india, sri lanka

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
driftkingii,
Go indo to eat some indo girls ar? hehehe We'll be safe here in malaysia. To be safer, go to the middle of peninsular. erm.... anybody knows any good enough location that's located in the middle of peninsular malaysia? Where is taman negara ar? hahahaha
eat girls ?? yeah maybe :P

no la some reunion with my indonesian coursemates in bandung....

:wavey: Once upon a Saturday, I was kinda bored and was playing with my dog while also stared at my car. Got licked by my dog and then ideas pop in my mind...and my DIY mode is switched on. I was thinking of adding some red strips to my car, since its kinda dull originally. Not only that, I saw something special and would like to give it a try...

My DIY kungfu isnt that great, so please dont bomb me for hurting my car with such a bad workmanship :rolleyes:

So one day ~ its always one...