Another GTR crashed

Would you Trust the Valet with your GTR?

• F$#K NO - I park you watch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Some Jockeys can be trusted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fiuz85

Known Member
May 26, 2009
KL-Kuantan
No wonder govt has stop the "pemutihan program" maybe becoz of this reckless bangla muahahaha... ooo man all the bangla in Malaysia have to work to pay the damage.....

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
[PIMPIN];1063610854 said:
You mean it was crashed on purpose?
no sir, maybe it wasnt crashed on purpose, but it doesnt end up like dat "accidentally". dat bangla was pushing it, to me dats like mintak2 hal sangat tu.. a ding on any of the panel/body, yes accidentally, dis like turtled-upside-down-banged-into-another-car-summore.. it cannot be accidental, NO FECKING WAY!!

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
no sir, maybe it wasnt crashed on purpose, but it doesnt end up like dat "accidentally". dat bangla was pushing it, to me dats like mintak2 hal sangat tu.. a ding on any of the panel/body, yes accidentally, dis like turtled-upside-down-banged-into-another-car-summore.. it cannot be accidental, NO FECKING WAY!!
Yep...there must be some carelessness involved or lack of responsibility.
Many supercars these days behave mutely below 3k rpm.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Looking at the pictures and location of the crash...I would assume that it happened somewhere behind or nearby Menara Great Eastern. On one of the small roads next to Jalan Ampang that goes around the apartments and houses there. Assumming that the car is park at the jockey at Great Eastern Mall and the car was driven PURPOSELY to the back lanes to PURPOSELY test run the car, I suppose the jockey whether bangla or malaysian deserves to be shot. For the car of that size to overturn and land on another car on such a small road....What? The drives thinks he's in a bloody drag race? This is just sheer irresponsible driving on our roads. Luckily there weren't any paedestrians or cyclists on the road or some could get killed. Real Idiot.....

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
omg
if i am rich enuff to buy a GTR
I surely dont mind spending to track that bastard down so that he will never see his motherland ever.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
joeseng said:
omg
if i am rich enuff to buy a GTR
I surely dont mind spending to track that bastard down so that he will never see his motherland ever.
He wish he never born before..

mozeyn

Apr 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
alert guys..be caution to PAVILLION jockeys..i observe that they will park customer cars not in the jockey area when peak days such as saturday..its fully packed inside..they will park opposite the pavillion mall near the KAYU restaurant.WTF...

Jul 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Agree with Pavilion statement - I've witnessed their jockeys drive cars in a very spirited way. One 911 in particular - he revved it quite a bit leaving the jockey area, and slammed hard on the brakes as the approached the downhill right hand exit. RM20 for my car to be treated like that? No thanks.

Also MidV - they've damaged cars in the past. I know of one documented case. Very careless on their part.

swift2510

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
Negligence on the part of the owner. Now that this news is public, insurance will reject claim application for sure. Not many GTR35 around. Block plate no. oso useless. One application submitted for a total loss claim for a 35 in the near future will raise suspicion.

melvin838

Dec 15, 2008
This Bangla must be excited oh...when he drive then car straight to speed up ... he don't the have heat up the trye , to get it hot... coz the skyline is using slick ytre...no brain BANGLA...!!

kent5817

Known Member
Feb 27, 2009
i have saw this car last night, towing to prima selayang.... so pity....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is it possible that swap kancil 850 gear to l200 LSD gear box? so i can hav 850 LSD gear box :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience