Guys Another Story Of My Friend.. REAL STORY...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
22th MAY 2010

Item lost
1. Rolex gold
2. Jewelry
3. Cash 10k ++
4. Hand Phone 8Unit
5. 2 cars Alza and Altezza
Etc etc...

The Story Start....

On that night my friend was watching movie IP MAN suddenly feel very headache... So he went to the bed early...
After few min his family also said like faint and some headache... so they also juz went to bed...

23th MAY 2010 Morning...

Morning the mom scream very loud at 0834
Then everyone come out see the whole house like war!! Even the room war...
This will suspect is bomoh...:hmmmm:i think...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup...suspected food kena spiked and followed them home...what they had on that night before they feel dizzy? Must be that food liao..

Don't think is Bomoh.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
agak2 oni la...but if really they went out for dinner...then better post up the makan place...so at least can watch out. nowadays a lot of wierd methods of robbing ppl....

my colleague here even worse. her taman is gated community...but every thursday nite sure 1 house will kena. her husband personally saw 2 things that until now he cannot believe

1. the pencuris running jump over 2.5metre fencing...
  2. one of the pencuri was once cornered in 1 house by about 10guys...standing in 1 corner of the room...n suddenly lesap in front of them. my colleaque's husband was standing rite in front ready to grab the feller...

my house oso kena robbed b4. wierd thing is my whole family says...when sleep time know got ppl in the room...but nobody woke up to check. police that came to oso say...maybe kena jampi cos a few other houses oso complained the same thing.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
by any chance... was there any foreign (not from that household*) human feces outside the house main gate? inside the house ? behind the house?

IF so then have heard many rumors about this kinda MO... but cant confirm that it is 100% true, yet u can never dare to deny it's existence..

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
where location kena?

they got go out for dinner or what? sounds like kena spiked oni their food...
i ask my friend already... she is staying at Sri Petaling those Flat kos rendah... that night the whole family dint went out eat... juz eat at home only... no one come to their home also... this world is kind of weird...

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

agak2 oni la...but if really they went out for dinner...then better post up the makan place...so at least can watch out. nowadays a lot of wierd methods of robbing ppl....

my colleague here even worse. her taman is gated community...but every thursday nite sure 1 house will kena. her husband personally saw 2 things that until now he cannot believe

2. one of the pencuri was once cornered in 1 house by about 10guys...standing in 1 corner of the room...n suddenly lesap in front of them. my colleaque's husband was standing rite in front ready to grab the feller...

my house oso kena robbed b4. wierd thing is my whole family says...when sleep time know got ppl in the room...but nobody woke up to check. police that came to oso say...maybe kena jampi cos a few other houses oso complained the same thing.
Nowdays many weird things happen in this world... i ask my friend already... they dint lost key and they dint pass car keys and house key to anyone be4... but the gate lock open like nomarl no cut no acid... but the weird things solex canoot take out the key unless the pad was lock rite... but my friend house the solex was open and no keys inside the hole... the theif was brake in by the front gate with 1 solex 1 nomarl lock 2 wooded door lock open... how could they do that... damm weird...:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
22th MAY 2010

Item lost
1. Rolex gold
2. Jewelry
3. Cash 10k ++
4. Hand Phone 8Unit
Etc etc...

The Story Start....

On that night my friend was watching movie IP MAN suddenly feel very headache... So he went to the bed early...
After few min his family also said like faint and some headache... so they also juz went to bed...

23th MAY 2010 Morning...

very interesting story....but this big case...for sure the newspaper will have the news...it involves more than 200k of losses...for a family living in low cost flats....sorry for yr friend's lost!

Last edited:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006

Parkour Ninjas?!:hmmmm::hmmmm:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
very interesting story....but this big case...for sure the newspaper will have the news...it involves more than 200k of losses...for a family living in low cost flats....sorry for the yr friend lost!
hmm i went to her house and see d... they are all safty now...
Juz wanted to shared and avoid to happen again..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
22th MAY 2010

Item lost
1. Rolex gold
2. Jewelry
3. Cash 10k ++
4. Hand Phone 8Unit
Etc etc...

The Story Start....

23th MAY 2010 Morning...

i ask my friend already... she is staying at Sri Petaling those Flat kos rendah... that night the whole family dint went out eat... juz eat at home only... no one come to their home also... this world is kind of weird...

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Nowdays many weird things happen in this world... i ask my friend already... they dint lost key and they dint pass car keys and house key to anyone be4... but the gate lock open like nomarl no cut no acid... but the weird things solex canoot take out the key unless the pad was lock rite... but my friend house the solex was open and no keys inside the hole... the theif was brake in by the front gate with 1 solex 1 nomarl lock 2 wooded door lock open... how could they do that... damm weird...:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
hmm i went to her house and see d... they are all safty now...
Juz wanted to shared and avoid to happen again..
thank god he & she & his family & her family are safe now.

it would be great if you could let us know the exact location of this incident & the no. plate of the missing cars so zth members will be alerted of this & help your friend to get his/her/his family/her family car back.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
anyone checked out in the chinese newspaper, supposing it will be in the state section?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
wa... which part of sri petaling ar? my fren staying there leh... his wife pregnant some more... can tell which area? i need to warn my fren... tq ah...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yaya MingFai...better tell which area/car # kena. at least ppl can help watch out for the #. sounds more n more like jampi style robbery n normally jampi style robbery is serial. sure will keep happening again n again in about same area.

HKS...if parkour ninjas ar...i sure there to video n youtube/metacafe mah...can earn side income wat. this is confirm jampi/kebal style liau. last time mlk oso happen b4...if anybody remember the orang minyak serial robbery...wear underwear n oil all over body...nobody can catch...until somebody anti-jampi.happened near my cousin's house summore.

blank..kisah benar beh tahan. but true oso...if oni they can find out the root cause lah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Ever heard of car care product called duragloss? For sure all the otai2 here well known with this products.
It's got all range of car care products from exterior to interior even for racing purpose. Alot of s'porean order from us the Duragloss Track Claw Instant Traction when they want to having fun at sepang. :top::burnout:
The price is affordable and easy to use.

Here is the link if you guys really interested with it. Feel free to check it out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience