Another GTR crashed

Would you Trust the Valet with your GTR?

• F$#K NO - I park you watch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Some Jockeys can be trusted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
shark79 said:
insurance claim can kautim...but th moral of th story is dont ever hand over the keys regardless valet or carwash

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

the moscow incident was bad
Well Malaysia incident doesn't look better aswell..

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
walau..how fast the bangla jockey wan drive...eh just need park it on parking bay...from front of restaurant,club,hotel....just dunno how he can drive to outside road...

anyway,just worry owner sure demam after shock see his car become turtle

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
OMG... siaplah si bangla tu....

btw, bangla can work as jockey? tat GTR tyre... looks 'botak'.. macam semi slick or full slick ar?
GTR35 oem tyres, look botak only coz is kinda like semi slick, if not mistaken is RE070R run flat. Cost u more than Rm2k++ per rubber

Jul 17, 2011
Batu Pahat
irresponsible...my mom always told me, "we must afraid of others belonging." Moral of the story, to all jockeys, don't hammer our pedals or we will hammer your head.

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
influence of bollywood movies?

azlan87

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
kajang,pj
the bangla likes to do wheelie on his bicycle... maybe he thinks he can do wheelie on this GTR too...
poor idiot lar... he's definitely gonna run back to his home country and the Jockey company would surely have to pay a lotttttttttttt of money to the owner for negligence...

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Kesian, friend knows the owner. Cant wait to see the jockey and his company get screwed for every penny ^.^

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
yesterday i was in section 13, infront of the seafood restaurant, i parked my car, then the jockey parking someone Teana beside me (reverse parking). end up he backed too much, the rear bumper hit the wall. I saw that myself, he quickly move forward a bit and jump out from the car, and walk away! SHIIIIIIIT.....

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
yesterday i was in section 13, infront of the seafood restaurant, i parked my car, then the jockey parking someone Teana beside me (reverse parking). end up he backed too much, the rear bumper hit the wall. I saw that myself, he quickly move forward a bit and jump out from the car, and walk away! SHIIIIIIIT.....
that famous abalone & seafood restaurant jockey service must be avoid...don't let them park ur car...

i had seen many times tat they drove aka tortured the cust car like madness...:adore:

the most unforgettable scene was the jockey drove a FD2R...*speechless*...really hati panas!!!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone can help me out here..i need the manual for blitz meter SJ model...i dont have the manual so cannot set the 180kmh cut off..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience