Another GTR crashed

Would you Trust the Valet with your GTR?

• F$#K NO - I park you watch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Some Jockeys can be trusted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mines998

Dec 1, 2010
shark79 said:
insurance claim can kautim...but th moral of th story is dont ever hand over the keys regardless valet or carwash

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

the moscow incident was bad
Well Malaysia incident doesn't look better aswell..

jimmyae101

Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
walau..how fast the bangla jockey wan drive...eh just need park it on parking bay...from front of restaurant,club,hotel....just dunno how he can drive to outside road...

anyway,just worry owner sure demam after shock see his car become turtle

bvalve

群&#39340
OMG... siaplah si bangla tu....

btw, bangla can work as jockey? tat GTR tyre... looks 'botak'.. macam semi slick or full slick ar?
GTR35 oem tyres, look botak only coz is kinda like semi slick, if not mistaken is RE070R run flat. Cost u more than Rm2k++ per rubber

Jul 17, 2011
Batu Pahat
irresponsible...my mom always told me, "we must afraid of others belonging." Moral of the story, to all jockeys, don't hammer our pedals or we will hammer your head.

Jeff86ks

Apr 11, 2006
influence of bollywood movies?

azlan87

Sep 7, 2005
kajang,pj
the bangla likes to do wheelie on his bicycle... maybe he thinks he can do wheelie on this GTR too...
poor idiot lar... he's definitely gonna run back to his home country and the Jockey company would surely have to pay a lotttttttttttt of money to the owner for negligence...

Starkiller

Hartamas
Kesian, friend knows the owner. Cant wait to see the jockey and his company get screwed for every penny ^.^

jdm_jdm

Feb 24, 2009
yesterday i was in section 13, infront of the seafood restaurant, i parked my car, then the jockey parking someone Teana beside me (reverse parking). end up he backed too much, the rear bumper hit the wall. I saw that myself, he quickly move forward a bit and jump out from the car, and walk away! SHIIIIIIIT.....

BLANk

Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
yesterday i was in section 13, infront of the seafood restaurant, i parked my car, then the jockey parking someone Teana beside me (reverse parking). end up he backed too much, the rear bumper hit the wall. I saw that myself, he quickly move forward a bit and jump out from the car, and walk away! SHIIIIIIIT.....
that famous abalone & seafood restaurant jockey service must be avoid...don't let them park ur car...

i had seen many times tat they drove aka tortured the cust car like madness...:adore:

the most unforgettable scene was the jockey drove a FD2R...*speechless*...really hati panas!!!!

anyone can help me out here..i need the manual for blitz meter SJ model...i dont have the manual so cannot set the 180kmh cut off..