another disc brake question...

heir_rule

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
Is there no risk if we modified the bracket bro?
bcoz thinking of fitting 4pot FTO at my wira but then heard if braking "tercabut" la.haha.
got scared automatically fitted 2 pot Evo.hehe.

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
Is there no risk if we modified the bracket bro?
bcoz thinking of fitting 4pot FTO at my wira but then heard if braking "tercabut" la.haha.
got scared automatically fitted 2 pot Evo.hehe.
Bro FTO is only twin pot, like Evo....
GTO is 4 pot... :biggrin:

hi to all zth members out thr...i wanna ask sum few q here...
curently i'm driving a satria 1.5...n i using 17' work emotion cr kai..i think offset is 40...
i wanna change to nissan RB20 4 pot caliper n 280mm rotor...izzit any prob to fit into my car..??
n any better place in KL to mod the caliper n rotor??the price ruffly how much??
thx in advance...
Basically the Nissan 4 pots are even cheaper than Evo Twin Pots the last I heard
(I'm assuming you're talking about the R32 GTS 4 pot version.)
The most expensive part is the bracket you need to make to fit the Nissan braking system...

You can also get the GTO 4 Pot with bracket also - as there are ppl actually custom making to fit Wira/ Satria/ Putras... go search... abit more expensive then the above, altogether I think RM1200 + - but it looks much better and bigger.....to me at least..... (The calipurs with the Mitsu sign)... its all up to you.... :biggrin:

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Bro, why not you try twin pot 1st? Match with good pads sure sedap!
But if u want 4 pot just upgrade ur servo to bigger ones as well otherwise.......

Sifus, if we use 4pots front but back stil using single pot will it make the braking be kinda off balance? Thx:driver:

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
Bro, why not you try twin pot 1st? Match with good pads sure sedap!
But if u want 4 pot just upgrade ur servo to bigger ones as well otherwise.......

Sifus, if we use 4pots front but back stil using single pot will it make the braking be kinda off balance? Thx:driver:
Well... Many ppl don't really care if its not balance.... unless you're a pro driver, racing in tracks etc.. lol.. then you must know exactly what you want ler...

But I heard from somewhere the best would be like 60% front - 40% back, thats If you wanna calculate exactly ler..... :biggrin:

Twin pots with good pads is good enough... (There is another post on brakes I replied the other day... :biggrin:)
Unless you want 4 pots for shows, no problem... up to individual....
Just don't put the 'Brembo calipur cover' :banghead:... my 2 cents :biggrin:

heir_rule

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
actually bros what is the method they use to custom made the bracket?
is it CNC machining? if its true no wonder the price is high.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which one is better: for daily ride, FC, sparepart, maintanence, good looking car, long lasting drive
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience