Amemiya has officially retired

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
as of april amemiya san has retired. i thought everbody should know. The rotor king has left the building!!

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Dave- Is that true? any official links that I can read?

:emoticon_U: ...

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Amemiya san will be in SG in June???

I heard news from SPC, distributor of Texas Lubricants in Msia.
Mazda and SG's RE they are inviting Amemiya san to SG in June this year.:angel_smile: Amemiya san he himself is very interested in "The Blue" oil from Texas and will visit Texas Lubricants's factory in SG. FYI, Texas will be launching their "Revolution Titanium" oils here in Msia soon. More news later.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
He retired.. but his products still running right ?

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Alchemis said:
He retired.. but his products still running right ?
Of course...... I think he'll still monitoring the JGTC team......

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
RERider said:
I heard news from SPC, distributor of Texas Lubricants in Msia.
Mazda and SG's RE they are inviting Amemiya san to SG in June this year.:angel_smile: Amemiya san he himself is very interested in "The Blue" oil from Texas and will visit Texas Lubricants's factory in SG. FYI, Texas will be launching their "Revolution Titanium" oils here in Msia soon. More news later.
Want to go down for a visit??

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
May edition of SuperStreet in the Tokyo Motorshow review. It pretty much says that amemiya has retired from REAmemiya.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Lennon said:
Want to go down for a visit??
Yes mate. I think we can arrange that. May be a meet-up with Amemiya too:regular_smile: will find out from SPC.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
- D i a b l o - said:
lol if there is no Ama-san thus who runs the helm now?

Does he have a son? LOL
He has a son, looks almost the same as him but the hair is not ..... :X-:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
RERider said:
Yes mate. I think we can arrange that. May be a meet-up with Amemiya too:regular_smile: will find out from SPC.
At the same time i can let tuner in JB to set my bro's car...... But dunno got oppurtunity to meet him or not??? I want his signature on my bonnet or wing..... heeheh:_:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Lennon said:
At the same time i can let tuner in JB to set my bro's car...... But dunno got oppurtunity to meet him or not??? I want his signature on my bonnet or wing..... heeheh:_:
U deserved it...truly supports RE Amemiya products, no counterfeit summore...:shades_smile:

FD3S

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
RERider said:
Perhaps, you could check with Vincent as he did mentioned abt this too during the last JOSC meeting. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

fark.. they broke into my car again! arghh!
this is the second time they suceeded.. same time, same wheather.. same place in front my house... 6am with slight drizzles.
amazing how they managed to smash my window without any sound!..
and again my player is gone (eventho i took out the detachable front panel)

i managed to catch a glimpse of them and wanted to give chase... but as i got out they threw the garbage bin and tiles at me and they fled! damn assh*les..
4 of them on 2 bikes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience